PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tour2/Bold2 coming soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Wow! Great headsup! thanks for the update!
No problem. That's what the "Thanks" button is for.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

brooklynsugabun is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to brooklynsugabun

Its officially being sold on sprints website already
Old 05-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yep, mine is on its way.

BrennB
Old 05-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

GOT IT!! LOVE the trackpad that is awesome how it works!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

klimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklimb22 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
GOT IT!! LOVE the trackpad that is awesome how it works!
Congrats! Just curious of what service plan you're on. Some are wondering if it can be activated on grandfathered plan (specifically SERO) w/ $30, $10 or free BIS.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:33 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

I already had an everything data plan ( family) so no changes. I think if you're already running bb you shouldn't have a problem but I've heard it's hard to convince them to add BIS pack to sero but stick to it they shield do it.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

eenie... This is very tempting... Dont be surprised if I jump back in the berrygang... I might be PM-ing you my BB Pin...lol

Quote:
Well, over at Crackberry there is a leaked photo of a Sprint inventory showing the 9650 Bold (what would previously had been labeled Tour2) as being in inventory May 16... course that is without pushbacks as we usually get... hrmmmm I'm wondering if I can convince them to let me upgrade early since they owe me one on my other line due to a mix up on thier part... otherwise its wait til July. My son needs his battered curve replaced.. I told him I'd get the new Tour/Bold and he can have this Tour. We'd both be happy!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

oooh!!! I would love to have you back, I have yet to be reinvited though... dang and I'm admin! LOL somehow my contacts and groups didn't switch over, so Courtney and Brol1k haven't even confirmed my request, Rick hasn't repsonded to my PM and I'm just not wanting to post my PIN in public (I'm shy like that).. go do some magic and get me in the gang then I'll invite you. YES YOU.. get that BB back in business.

I'm trying my old jpg of the barcode see if I get in.

Last edited by eenieMINI; 05-19-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

iwillfearnoevil is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by klimb22 View Post
Congrats! Just curious of what service plan you're on. Some are wondering if it can be activated on grandfathered plan (specifically SERO) w/ $30, $10 or free BIS.
i've read elsewhere ppl need the $10 BIS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

yes, on the sero plan there is a 10$ BIS "buy up" that you can ask for. I've read of users getting this for free also, depends on where they started from I'd suppose.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry