PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob
Re: Official BBM PPCGeeks Group

im in thx

Old 04-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint PPC6850SP)

any suggestions to get the barcode working? also, thanks for joining! Glad I know what happened to last group, ha thought we were being ignored lol

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'll do some recon and see if that expiring barcode is normal behavior or if we did something wrong.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks a lot and can't wait to get it working. Has to be something we can do b/c the other group thread's code still worked....
Old 04-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

From what I remember the barcode expires in like 2-3 months. I would remove it and then repost the barcode from scratch.

Something tells me you have already tried that. But hope it help.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

maybe its a setting that went haywire.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yeah it was wierd since Courtney had barely posted it but we would get an error saying the invite was already used... I kept thinking our other group worked longer.... so anyway, I tried a repost of the code my phone is giving for the group. Hope it holds! Now we just need some new members to give it a scan!

BTW the scan works for BBM 5 which can be run from any BB even without an OS 5... so upgrade BBMessenger via appworld. OR PM me with your PIN and I can send an invite directly to your phone without the need for scan..

MY Pin: 30bba1b6 PLease put PPCGeeks in the message so I know its a legit add.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:11 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

So, it's working now or you need me to do more? Let me know madam
Old 04-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Still a Geek

we need someone who is not in the group to scan and join then we know.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:47 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Threadstarter

who's next? hmmmm, I wonder if mr.x has tried. Let me go find him
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry