PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Palringo v1.7.0 Beta1

As stated guys this is the newest official alpha beta release for the blackberries running OS 5.0, this is in early beta but Sam is working as fast as he can to fix the issues.

Please report here with your findings so I can forward them to him

OTA Download: http://beta.palringo.com/bb/
Sprint 4g speed:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Palringo v1.7.0 Beta1

Fantastic! Can't wait to try

Thanks a bunch for sharing!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Fantastic! Can't wait to try

Thanks a bunch for sharing!
yup no problem, please forward this to any blackberry user running OS5.0 and post here with the bugs.
Thanks
Old 04-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Is Sam creating one from the Palringo API or is he creating it himself? If not from their API, there is a possibility this isn't going to work, could be a virus, etc.

Have you tried it yet? Did it work on yours?

I'd just be careful if I were you.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Is Sam creating one from the Palringo API or is he creating it himself? If not from their API, there is a possibility this isn't going to work, could be a virus, etc.

Have you tried it yet? Did it work on yours?

I'd just be careful if I were you.
lmao no worries, sam is the head of the team from palringo for the Blackberry software so this is straight from palringo themeselves...Im apart of the palringo alpha beta team, and yes its safe as hell to download it as im testing it now
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Great to know and thanks to you both for helping. I would be glad to try this now that I know it's safe to use and not a bad program. Actually wowthatisrandom who is a member here said to let you all know he'd be glad to test this on his BB tour as well if you need it, he knows Sam. I will test it on the storm and let you know Thanks for being a member here and I'm happy to help you out anytime!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

i am gonna test this on my tour also

Old 04-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Great news I'm actually installing now
Old 04-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

WOW, it looks amazing! Wonder how long before my battery dies....

I'm impressed!

This is an absolutely wonderful BB Application and if you are addicted to Palringo, you’ll love it even more on your BB I ran it for an hour and it only used a 1/4 of my battery. Not bad at all considering with the first few versions, it killed the batter in 1 hour.

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-10-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Wrote up an article here...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry