PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry curve
Carrier: at&t

geo378 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Must have applications for Blackberry.

Is there any free Navigation apps similar to the Sprint Nav on the Touchpro?
Old 03-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo378 View Post
Is there any free Navigation apps similar to the Sprint Nav on the Touchpro?
Why not use google maps free? They have updated their maps and offer lots of ways to navigate yourself somewhere. Enjoy the site!

This is a great thread. We should update this list and continue to add the most popular apps. Hint Hint

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 04-07-2010, 06:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, HTC Evo, BB9670, Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

wudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwudstock54 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I use Flipside for audio. Much preferred to the native player.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm diving into these apps now Just finally had my storm activated, yes it's a storm but I wanted touch screen and wowthatisrandom let me borrow his until I find something I really love so I'm loving it so far!

BTW Stormota.com is very useful

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-07-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Twitter for BB Application has recently been updated from the first Beta release, which had few features to use. If you are a twitter addict, like some of us are, you should try again. Here is the link to the article explaining the new release Here is where to download it through appworld.

Also, if you are a fan of Berry Buzz, they now have a new version out Here.

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 04-09-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I like BerryJoose to keep the machine running clean and the kindle reader from amazon is OK.. I prefer my Mobipocket because I can change the font/colors.. on the kindle app I am stuck with white background which tires my eyes...however, some books are only available kindle and I like the syncing so I can pick up any toy and read where I left off.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

I'm a fan of reading! I'll have to try out all of these to see which I prefer Thanks for the share!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

REading should be nice on the larger Storm screen!
Old 04-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

That's one of the few things I love about it, haha. I am thinking tour 2 very soon
Old 04-13-2010, 05:32 PM
Still a Geek

I am def upgrading to Tour 2 when Sprint gets it even though I had originally said it didn't matter (no need for wifi) but my son's curve is dying a slow death and I'd rather give him my old phone and me get a new one that give him my upgrade!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Tags
bb apps, best bb apps, blackberry apps, must have blackberry apps