PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

I have two sales experiences to comment on, one just occured recently and the other about a month and a half ago.

1) 4/12/10- nosmohtac and I recently swapped phones. He offered to trade his like new TP2 for my like new Moment. The phone was exaclty as he said it was, he shipped quickly and packaged thoroughly.

2) 2/18/10- I purchased a Vogue from bzo. Again, the phone he sent was exaclty as he said. I sent payment via paypal and he immediately sent the phone, well packaged and received immediately.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

black ice is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Just bought a TP2 from harlem135th, class act this guy is, would do business with him anytime! A++++++...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117721
Old 04-17-2010, 03:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sold a TP2 to 'hypeog' and a diamond to 'biker1'. Both guys were fast with payment, respectful, articulate, very understanding and a pleasure to do business with! Highly recommended buyers! Thanks, guys! And thank you PPCG for making it all possible!
Old 04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT & ORANGE

harlem135th is keeping up the good workharlem135th is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to harlem135th

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ice View Post
Just bought a TP2 from harlem135th, class act this guy is, would do business with him anytime! A++++++...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117721
Black Ice one word OFFICIAL! Real Stand Up Guy.. Great Communication during the whole process (Shout Out to the Post Office for the Delay lol ). Very Quick Payment! Will do Business again with no doubt!! Thanks once Again Black Ice =D>
Old 04-20-2010, 03:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor

I recently traided phones with mlin (4/12/10). I traded my TP2 for his Samsung Moment. The deal went very smooth, and the phone arrived in the condition he stated. Great trading experience.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

sumo911 was a pleasure to deal with. Excellent and Fast communication.
I received my Diamond with extras extremely quickly, and everything was just as described.
Highly Recommended!!
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:06 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I sold a htc tp2 to 8rotor8, payment came in fast, waiting for his feedback now
Old 04-23-2010, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

I bought a TP2 from CaliBoyPhillip, I couldn't have wished for a smoother transaction.
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Just sold my TP to Hypeo. Thank you for your quick payment. Sending it to you via fedex today.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Also sold my Mogul (PPC-6800) to RootLinux a couple months ago. His GF is lovin it. Thanks Root for the quick payment!

David

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader