PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

typo lad is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
( typo lad )Re: WTT: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond for Sprint HTC Touch/Vogue
(Update: Traded a TP to tmz for a Vogue.

I still have the Diamond if anyone wants to make an offer. Will try to to get pics up today. )

Thanks so much ... A+++ fast an painless. Wouldn't hesistate to do another transaction with typo lad. Packing was great and shipping was really quick. Thanks for everything.

Thanks T M Z
On the same exchange as above, TMZ was a dream to deal with. Fast shipping, great package (um, yeah, not like that), and the phone itself is perfection.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:57 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is regarding my transaction with unkownforce. giving the guy mad props for being patient with all my questions. and extra mad props for sending his touch pro via fedex overnight! transaction was very seamless and he was very easy to talk to. he was upfront about what to expect from the product...but when opened the box and got my grubby hands on the phone, i was surprised it was actually in near perfect condition. the whole thing took from payment to receipt of product literally less than 48 hours! A+++++++++++++++ for my man, unknownforce.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:53 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

bought a phone off courtney...if you have to ask, you prob dont have enough posts, phone arrived quick, and was in waaaaaayyyyyy better shape than even descried. had issue with keyboard, but she helped and was showed concern for issues.. working perfectly now. thanks courtney

man i love this site

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:05 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Glad you all have had wonderful experiences!

Piranah I love your first few words in that post Thanks!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 03-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: IPhone 4G to Iphone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

BBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuffBBHOLIDAY knows their stuff
Thumbs up Re: Feedback For Sales

Feedback for User: tmz =D>

tmz is great to do business with. I sent this guy the phone in good faith, and a few days later he mailed me a united states postal service money order. He even sent pictures of the money order before he mailed it, so that i knew everything was on the up & up. He was very professional, and kept his word on everything he said he would do.

I would definitely do business with him again!

Last edited by BBHOLIDAY; 03-16-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2010, 04:43 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

+10 for TMZ
Old 03-16-2010, 05:03 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHOLIDAY View Post
Feedback for User: tmz =D>

tmz is great to do business with. I sent this guy the phone in good faith, and a few days later he mailed me a united states postal service money order. He even sent pictures of the money order before he mailed it, so that i knew everything was on the up & up. He was very professional, and kept his word on everything he said he would do.

I would definitely do business with him again!
BBHOLIDAY was great to work with. The phone was exactly what he said. He sent it out just like he promised. Everything as smooth. Wouldn't hesitate at all to do another transaction with BB. A++++
Thanks T M Z
Old 03-17-2010, 07:37 PM
Older than Dirt!
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Just bought 2 ppc6700's from nyczwillz. The phones were shipped within 1 hour after the payment was sent! (paypal). A+++
They were recieved after 3 days and are exactly as stated. Awesome!
Would buy again anytime from nyczwillz ... A++++

Thanks again,
T
Old 03-30-2010, 11:16 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Super Excited to see such great reviews! TMZ seems to be buying/selling it all Great job and thanks to all of you for working so well together!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:40 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community

Did a deal w/BLawicki fro a touch pro2. It was exactly what he said. His shipping was fast and packaged very well. He worked with me on paying for the item, which was greatly appreciated. "My terms are always a bit odd." So thank you very much for that. I wouldn't hesitate doing another transaction with BLawicki.

Thanks so much....A+++++

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116331

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader