PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 02:01 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4
Carrier: Sprint

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Feedback For Sales

just made a trade with blasphemous_prime shipping was fast and prompt. everything was exactly as described. He is a true business man.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
CyberMonkey On Mogul

alright i want to start off by saying that i dont wanna call you out at this time but i need to know what is goinng on. on April 19th i purchased a mogul off of CyberMonkey from here for 200 dollars. i sent the money instantly after he gave me the ok. and he stated that he would ship out the next day on the 20th (sunday , even though he cant so ill give him monday no problem) and he stated that he would give me the tracking number. he is now avoiding me and seemingly taking off with 200 dollars!!!!!!! send me a reply to one of the two pricvate messages i sent oyu trying to see what is going on. ive even sent some when he was online since i looked in his profile and said he was. so let me know what is going on or i will take actions and all since i have your information and on top of that you also will have a paypal fraud opened against you so i can get my money back. your choice bro you dont mess with a cop since we can make just one call and thats not a fake threat trust me ask kaos or anyone else at my site and thy know im not messing around when i say that. (kaos is a member here to send him a pm.) but lets get this worked out so we dont have to go through the hassle of this. hit me up bro so we can work this out.

Matt19 aka D/\SH
Old 04-24-2008, 05:38 PM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: CyberMonkey On Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt19 View Post
alright i want to start off by saying that i dont wanna call you out at this time but i need to know what is goinng on. on April 19th i purchased a mogul off of CyberMonkey from here for 200 dollars. i sent the money instantly after he gave me the ok. and he stated that he would ship out the next day on the 20th (sunday , even though he cant so ill give him monday no problem) and he stated that he would give me the tracking number. he is now avoiding me and seemingly taking off with 200 dollars!!!!!!! send me a reply to one of the two pricvate messages i sent oyu trying to see what is going on. ive even sent some when he was online since i looked in his profile and said he was. so let me know what is going on or i will take actions and all since i have your information and on top of that you also will have a paypal fraud opened against you so i can get my money back. your choice bro you dont mess with a cop since we can make just one call and thats not a fake threat trust me ask kaos or anyone else at my site and thy know im not messing around when i say that. (kaos is a member here to send him a pm.) but lets get this worked out so we dont have to go through the hassle of this. hit me up bro so we can work this out.

Matt19 aka D/\SH
ok got in touch and hopefully working this out without any problems or further delays.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Matt and CyberMonkey...please let us know the resolution to this situation.

Thanks so much,
Coz
Old 04-24-2008, 05:41 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

There's a thread for feedback
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=10460
Old 04-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level

I guess I need to be a bit quicker with the merging....thanks PPC_NOOB!

late,
Coz
Old 04-24-2008, 05:46 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
I guess I need to be a bit quicker with the merging....thanks PPC_NOOB!

late,
Coz
haha now my post looks out of place
Old 04-27-2008, 01:37 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPC_N00B View Post
haha now my post looks out of place
update on cybermonkey got the one email stating that he needed my address again 5 days ago. tried to contact him again with the address and all and asked to send me a message when shipped with tracking number. i still havent heard back from him and starting to loose my patience since its looking like he ran with my 200 bucks. so hopefully we can get this worked out if not i will have to go through the hoops and do what i got to do to get my money back.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:12 AM
VIP Member

ok cybermonkey still hasnt responded to any of my private messages and screwed me out of 200 dollars. im going to take legal actions if i dotn get my money back or get what i payed for!!!!!!! could an admin send a pm to him also and if he doesnt pay or respond ban him and the ip address so he cant access the site anymore period!!!!!!!!! this is just down right wrong that he would take 200 dollars and run and not even reaspond to the person since i know he has been on and ignoring the private message since in his rofile he was last on less than 8 hours ago again...... please staff could you try this and keep me informed via pm so i know what is going on. if i dont get a responce with a tracking number in 2 days going legal with this....... Thanks and am i worng that 10 days after he responded he was shipping out and still hasnt now avoiding is long enough if you ask me.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:48 PM
Coz-erator

I'd like to remind everyone of PPCGeeks policy/rules for selling, buying, and trading which are found right here, specifically the part that reads, "PPCgeeks.com will take no responsibility for any transactions made on the site by site members."

Issues with sales, trades, etc. are the responsibility of the seller and buyer.

Thanks,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 04-29-2008 at 03:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader