05-12-2010, 10:33 AM
ahhhh

Thank You - I'll try that.

pelermon
05-12-2010, 10:53 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I see you are in FL as well.
I'm in Cape Coral.

I wasted ALL yesterday and night trying to figure this out.

Now I can try JD's ROM. (Is that the most recommended)

flyers2114
05-12-2010, 10:55 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'm in Cape Coral.

JD is solid........but all in all it is personal preference....try a few and see what you like....

razorloves
05-12-2010, 11:01 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I'm in Cape Coral.

glad i could help you out man.
my brother lives in cape coral, but i'm up in panama city. he keeps tellin me i need to buy a house down there cause the housing market has dropped so low and i could get a steal on one. ha.
the most recommended roms are probably MightyRom and Mr. X rom. But like Flyers said, it's best to just try a bunch of them out and see which you like best.

pelermon
05-12-2010, 11:26 AM
glad i could help you out man.
my brother lives in cape coral, but i'm up in panama city. he keeps tellin me i need to buy a house down there cause the housing market has dropped so low and i could get a steal on one. ha.
the most recommended roms are probably MightyRom and Mr. X rom. But like Flyers said, it's best to just try a bunch of them out and see which you like best.

Maybe I'll try the famous "MightyRom"

Your brother is is telling no lies.
You can get a NICE house (off water) built in 2004 3/2/2 about 2200 sq ft for $58K (sold for about $200K previously.)
Condos on water about the same or less.
You need to be aware of access of Gulf Locations though.
Close to all the cool Fl destinations. Ft Lauderdale, S Beach, Holleywood, Keys, it endless.
Boating is the BEST in the country.

The Cape is nice because it is "small town" living.
Like where I come from in Mn.

saibot
05-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Only problem is Cape Coral is on the west coast, so it's very far from Ft. Laud, South Beach, Hollywood, and the keys. It's a bit more expensive on the East coast, but at least it's not in the middle of nowhere.

Small towns are great for some. I just prefer a large city where people mind their own business and places are open 24 hrs.

Anyway, HSPL unlocker still working great.

coolcarguy1
05-13-2010, 10:09 AM
ok so here is what I got. My touch pad took a crap on me and have a new phone coming, but here is my problem. I reflashed the org. usc rom and figured out that I had to run as adm. in order to get the relocker to start but when it starts I get the are you sure you want to run this app. on my phone yes or no. Well I can't press yes cause my touch pad isn't working. I tried to use the arrow keys to highlight yes but it won't let me. Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks

razorloves
05-13-2010, 05:50 PM
ok so here is what I got. My touch pad took a crap on me and have a new phone coming, but here is my problem. I reflashed the org. usc rom and figured out that I had to run as adm. in order to get the relocker to start but when it starts I get the are you sure you want to run this app. on my phone yes or no. Well I can't press yes cause my touch pad isn't working. I tried to use the arrow keys to highlight yes but it won't let me. Any ideas on what to do?
Thanks
just install this and it won't prompt you.
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/Users/Tobeychris/Cabs/Enable%20Rapi.cab

coolcarguy1
05-13-2010, 07:27 PM
thanks razor but I get a prompt on if I want to install that also. But I will keep trying to run it and see if I can't get it to responed at least once.

razorloves
05-13-2010, 07:51 PM
thanks razor but I get a prompt on if I want to install that also. But I will keep trying to run it and see if I can't get it to responed at least once.
there's a couple programs that you can run on your desktop and have remote access to your phone. That way you can click on the computer screen for the prompt. here's one http://www.mymobiler.com/

razorloves
05-13-2010, 09:29 PM
i forgot to suggest something else. when the prompt comes up on the phone, did you try using the arrow keys or the enter key on the slide out keyboard?

coolcarguy1
05-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Yep tried that it let's me get to the file explorer and open that up and arrow down to the cab and select it, but it won't let me do it when the popup comes up to select yes.

INBEAD
05-13-2010, 11:40 PM
I have a sprint touch pro 2 which I am trying to unlock. I have used two different computers windows xp and windows 7 and have tried both manual and auto. As soon as I click next to upgrade it the phone shows a black screen and disconnects from the computer. the bar goes from 0 to 100 and the upgrade fails.

A few times it restarts its self but then the activesync does not restart until i manually unplug and replug the phone.

Any solutions?

razorloves
05-14-2010, 01:07 AM
I have a sprint touch pro 2 which I am trying to unlock. I have used two different computers windows xp and windows 7 and have tried both manual and auto. As soon as I click next to upgrade it the phone shows a black screen and disconnects from the computer. the bar goes from 0 to 100 and the upgrade fails.

A few times it restarts its self but then the activesync does not restart until i manually unplug and replug the phone.

Any solutions?
activesync is not suppose to restart. did you look at the bootloader screen to see the spl version. if it went to 100, then it probably worked.

anmc28
05-14-2010, 07:10 PM
can someone help please when i try to openthe hardspl i get a message that says. windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access the item

coolcarguy1
05-14-2010, 07:40 PM
you try to run it in adim.

anmc28
05-14-2010, 07:57 PM
no cool gonna try ty

razorloves
05-14-2010, 08:18 PM
can someone help please when i try to openthe hardspl i get a message that says. windows cannot access the specified device,path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access the item
if the "run as administrator" doesn't work, read the posts on page 150 of this thread. I posted fix there.

anmc28
05-15-2010, 01:11 AM
ok raZOR THANKS GONNA CHECK IT OUT KNOW

anmc28
05-15-2010, 01:59 AM
thanks very much cool and razor i got it

razorloves
05-15-2010, 02:01 AM
thanks very much cool and razor i got it
cool. glad i could help out

Dr.8820
05-15-2010, 02:13 AM
cool. glad i could help outyou're always helping, great job bro!

razorloves
05-15-2010, 02:17 AM
you're always helping, great job bro!
Thanks Doc. really appreciate that.

Jayhawkpride12
05-15-2010, 06:26 PM
QUICK! Does anyone know how to re-lock through the SD card? Thanks alot!

razorloves
05-15-2010, 06:29 PM
QUICK! Does anyone know how to re-lock through the SD card? Thanks alot!
i thought for a second that you couldn't, but you can. here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1577693&postcount=1135

joecoolbro
05-16-2010, 02:44 AM
I also have spl-0.72.000 on my Sprint TP2 after having it replace by Assurion insurance, and can not change the spl

razorloves
05-16-2010, 03:57 AM
I also have spl-0.72.000 on my Sprint TP2 after having it replace by Assurion insurance, and can not change the spl
it doesn't matter what version spl you have. what problem are you having exactly?

flyers2114
05-16-2010, 02:36 PM
you're always helping, great job bro!

+1 on this Razor

Thanks Doc. really appreciate that.

LMAO!!! I just noticed your new sig!!!

razorloves
05-16-2010, 05:19 PM
+1 on this Razor

LMAO!!! I just noticed your new sig!!!
thanks a lot flyers. you and Doc are also a great help on here and help make this website so awesome.

yea man...i was crackin up laughin when i saw darren write that. lol

i take it you're a big Flyers fan, so have you seen this. I just saw the preview for it last night. http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/index.html#/sports/broad-street-bullies

flyers2114
05-16-2010, 08:39 PM
thanks a lot flyers. you and Doc are also a great help on here and help make this website so awesome.

yea man...i was crackin up laughin when i saw darren write that. lol

i take it you're a big Flyers fan, so have you seen this. I just saw the preview for it last night. http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/index.html#/sports/broad-street-bullies

My buddy was just telling me about it.....will be watching it for sure...

i_m_jughead
05-17-2010, 04:32 PM
I have never done HSPL before and this is my first htc device. When i try to do the HSPL unlock it says that i have already done it on other device. I have opened a ticket as well on the link from the first post and have been waiting for their response. Do you know how long does it usually take for them to respond?

string3599
05-17-2010, 08:24 PM
I opened a ticket a couple weeks ago, still haven't heard anything. I just ended up "donating".

karossii
05-18-2010, 01:43 AM
downloaded the .zip file 5 different times on 3 browsers... cannot extract the file (shown as corrupt)... is it me?

Win7 64bit, using WinRAR

razorloves
05-18-2010, 02:22 AM
downloaded the .zip file 5 different times on 3 browsers... cannot extract the file (shown as corrupt)... is it me?

Win7 64bit, using WinRAR
it's probably your antivirus. got to disable it

karossii
05-18-2010, 04:06 AM
it's probably your antivirus. got to disable it
No, I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with it - I am getting a CRC failed error.

And just in case it had _something_ to do with it, I disabled all antivirus and re-downloaded... same error.

spambusterdave
05-18-2010, 05:55 AM
Had the same problem with mine and ended up running it from within the 7zip by just opening the file and double clicking on it.. weird..

testify585
05-18-2010, 09:22 AM
the relocker for sprint will not open... i downloaded it but the EXE file isent opening.... i dont understand.... any help out there :) *NEVERMIND* i clicked run as administrator and it worked.

Joelskip
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
CHAMPION! Cheers mate!
Worked like a charm!

Baks2
05-20-2010, 04:30 PM
i'm getting errors 246 and 260 saying that my device won't reponse how can i fix that

razorloves
05-20-2010, 04:35 PM
i'm getting errors 246 and 260 saying that my device won't reponse how can i fix that
what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? is this a replacement phone? have you unlocked a tp2 before? is the unlocker telling you that you have unlocked before when you choose automatic?

El Ha$oN
05-20-2010, 11:36 PM
Just for the record un-locking does not void your warranty....I myself did not believe this but I talked to a Sprint rep and he said they cannot void your warranty.....the contract does not say anything about it not being covered if you un-lock......they can easily flash it back to stock to see if the issue is due to a flash though.....I brought in a flashed phone and they said nothing when I needed a replacement for a hardware issue....trust me on this....I was a non believer until I tried it and also read the contract....

I can confirm this. Today i spoke with a sprint rep and they told me having an unlocked phone WILL NOT void anything. he even went on to say that i can walk in with a custom ROM, but if they feel that the ROM might be causing the issue they will flash stock back to your phone. just as an FYI

Baks2
05-21-2010, 05:54 AM
what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? is this a replacement phone? have you unlocked a tp2 before? is the unlocker telling you that you have unlocked before when you choose automatic? i have and yes it is a replacement phone but i'm getting a fetal error saying that the radio is off and it is clearly on

razorloves
05-21-2010, 06:07 AM
i have and yes it is a replacement phone but i'm getting a fetal error saying that the radio is off and it is clearly on
I STRONGLY suggest you do this from a different computer and different internet connection from your first unlock, so that they dont detect that this is your second device unlock.

Baks2
05-21-2010, 09:53 AM
I STRONGLY suggest you do this from a different computer and different internet connection from your first unlock, so that they dont detect that this is your second device unlock.i have tried from 3 different computer all on different wifi networks same thing keep happening with the error code 260 and 246

binary_boy01
05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
[Hi athere,

Short question:

HSPL for RHOD100, does anyone help me find it? I have TP2 wm6.5 official rom, EU version.

Regards

razorloves
05-21-2010, 01:47 PM
[Hi athere,

Short question:

HSPL for RHOD100, does anyone help me find it? I have TP2 wm6.5 official rom, EU version.

Regards
here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=550131

razorloves
05-21-2010, 01:51 PM
i have tried from 3 different computer all on different wifi networks same thing keep happening with the error code 260 and 246
you never answered so i'll ask again. what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? post #2 tells you what to do when you get the error that you're getting.

Baks2
05-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i have tried from 3 different computer all on different wifi networks same thing keep happening with the error code 260 and 246
you never answered so i'll ask again. what troubleshooting steps have you performed that are mentioned in post #1 and #2 and repeated frequently in this thread? post #2 tells you what to do when you get the error that you're getting.

well i have tried all the troubleshooting steps and they didn't the problem but i will try them again when i get home

El Ha$oN
05-21-2010, 07:20 PM
I just got my replacement phone and i am trying to unlock it. I redownloaded the unlock package and have my phone connected to my computer synced but when i double click the unlock exe file and then yes to allow it doesnt do anything at all. Nothing comes up

I made sure that i do have microsoft net framework installed also. I do not get any types of warning or anything, just nothing happens. Help please!!!

razorloves
05-21-2010, 07:36 PM
I just got my replacement phone and i am trying to unlock it. I redownloaded the unlock package and have my phone connected to my computer synced but when i double click the unlock exe file and then yes to allow it doesnt do anything at all. Nothing comes up

I made sure that i do have microsoft net framework installed also. I do not get any types of warning or anything, just nothing happens. Help please!!!
Make sure you're on a different computer with a different internet connection from what you used for unlocking your first tp2. Also, make sure the antivirus and firewall is disabled.

To fix your problem, right click on the unlocker and choose "Run as administrator"

binary_boy01
05-22-2010, 03:03 AM
Hi Razor,

Thanks for the quick answer. However, I do have one more....I know it will sound like a noob, but i just have to make sure before i flash it...
How do i know which version i have: GSM/CDMA? Must mention that phone is bought from Romania (Europe).

Cheers,

razorloves
05-22-2010, 03:31 AM
Hi Razor,

Thanks for the quick answer. However, I do have one more....I know it will sound like a noob, but i just have to make sure before i flash it...
How do i know which version i have: GSM/CDMA? Must mention that phone is bought from Romania (Europe).

Cheers,
i answered your PM.

Baks2
05-23-2010, 05:16 PM
where is the SSPL-Manual-Rhodium.exe located to download cause i t not in the post attachment like it states in the second post

razorloves
05-23-2010, 05:18 PM
where is the SSPL-Manual-Rhodium.exe located to download cause i t not in the post attachment like it states in the second post
http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php
in note #3

Baks2
05-23-2010, 05:27 PM
http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php
in note #3
that one won't run on my device like the post said copy to device itself and run it ."anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL without functional USB port ("ERROR 260 CONNECTION" RUU error), you can get SSPL-Manual-Rhodium.exe from attachment in this post, copy it to the *device* itself and run it. then once the screen is showing black, run the Hard-SPL package on the PC and select Manual flash option. please do not use Manual flash "

razorloves
05-23-2010, 05:51 PM
that one won't run on my device like the post said copy to device itself and run it ."anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL without functional USB port ("ERROR 260 CONNECTION" RUU error), you can get SSPL-Manual-Rhodium.exe from attachment in this post, copy it to the *device* itself and run it. then once the screen is showing black, run the Hard-SPL package on the PC and select Manual flash option. please do not use Manual flash "
it runs fine on the device. are you extracting it first, like the instructions say? after extracting you will have SSPL-Manual-RhodiumW_V1_01.exe file and then you copy it to your phone and run it.

pyrotechnomimus
05-24-2010, 12:53 PM
I am having the same problem it seems a lot of people have had with the latest Rhodium W Unlocker. It tells me it isn't for commercial usage, that it's detected a previously unlocked phone. This is my first TP2 ever, so that's not possible. I attempted both Automatic and Manual options. It simply gives me the 246 error in the manual mode, and on another forum it states simply to go to a particular website and put the information there and all that happens is you get an email with a request for donation to fix the problem and it guarantees it will work.

I'm a bit wary of providing money for something I have no way of getting a return on, no way of being guaranteed a fix. And on some forums they say the delay between donation and unlocking can be some weeks. I'm just wondering if there is anything else to try before I just stick with the Stock ROM?

razorloves
05-24-2010, 04:03 PM
I am having the same problem it seems a lot of people have had with the latest Rhodium W Unlocker. It tells me it isn't for commercial usage, that it's detected a previously unlocked phone. This is my first TP2 ever, so that's not possible. I attempted both Automatic and Manual options. It simply gives me the 246 error in the manual mode, and on another forum it states simply to go to a particular website and put the information there and all that happens is you get an email with a request for donation to fix the problem and it guarantees it will work.

I'm a bit wary of providing money for something I have no way of getting a return on, no way of being guaranteed a fix. And on some forums they say the delay between donation and unlocking can be some weeks. I'm just wondering if there is anything else to try before I just stick with the Stock ROM?
yea...it sucks man. but unfortunately those are your only 2 options. Follow instructions in first post to submit a ticket and wait....possibly forever, from what people are reporting now. Or, just pay the 4gbp, which equals $5.75 right now. You run the unlocker and when it tells you that you've unlocked multiple devices, you choose the donate option and pay the money and it works. it's all automated.

hypeo
05-26-2010, 02:49 PM
You would think that if they are accepting donations, they would tend to peoples questions. I've had a ticket open with them for over 2 months and still no sight or even a response saying that they are looking into it.. If they require money be sent for unlocking, the least they could do is respond to questions.

yea...it sucks man. but unfortunately those are your only 2 options. Follow instructions in first post to submit a ticket and wait....possibly forever, from what people are reporting now. Or, just pay the 4gbp, which equals $5.75 right now. You run the unlocker and when it tells you that you've unlocked multiple devices, you choose the donate option and pay the money and it works. it's all automated.

string3599
05-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, it will work once you "donate". It worked for me. My ticket is still open that I submitted weeks ago.

neudof
05-28-2010, 12:27 AM
I have to take my phone in for service and I have a question...
Can i flash the stock sprint 6.5 ROM and re-lock my device, or do i need to flash 6.1, relock my device, and then install 6.5?

flyers2114
05-28-2010, 12:44 AM
I have to take my phone in for service and I have a question...
Can i flash the stock sprint 6.5 ROM and re-lock my device, or do i need to flash 6.1, relock my device, and then install 6.5?

does not matter as long as it is stock...

savir90
05-28-2010, 01:17 AM
For people having problems running the program with AVG

Open AVG control panel, at the top go to tools, then advanced settings,
then click PUP Exceptions, click add axception, navigate to the folder that you downloaded hardspl to, and add RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe.

Then go down further in the advanced settings to Resident Shield, click on Excluded Files, then add RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe again !

I believe AVG marks the program, and even with AVG off Windows wont let it start.

Dont forget to click thanks if this was off any help.

F***ing thank you....just str8 up thank you so much... u dnt understand the mission ive pulled trying to get this thing to work...ur help saved my tp2 from being stock 4 ever lol

suncool3
05-28-2010, 03:48 PM
im trying to but a new ROM on my stock tp2 CDMA from sprint and i understand that you need to unlock it first then flash the ROM to it.

my problem is that i have downloaded to latest version of Rhodium HSPL, turned of all my firewalls, ( to the best of my abilities),and have windows Mobile device center on my 32 vista and when i open Rhodium select automatic, it gives me notice that "server appears to be down, try again in 5 min, of try turning your firewall off"

i have been looking for hours and havent seen any threads with this same problem. any help would greatly be appreciated!!

I have already tried.
hard reset
rebooting my pc
downloading a new Rhodium
uninstalling Norton.

razorloves
05-28-2010, 06:03 PM
im trying to but a new ROM on my stock tp2 CDMA from sprint and i understand that you need to unlock it first then flash the ROM to it.

my problem is that i have downloaded to latest version of Rhodium HSPL, turned of all my firewalls, ( to the best of my abilities),and have windows Mobile device center on my 32 vista and when i open Rhodium select automatic, it gives me notice that "server appears to be down, try again in 5 min, of try turning your firewall off"

i have been looking for hours and havent seen any threads with this same problem. any help would greatly be appreciated!!

I have already tried.
hard reset
rebooting my pc
downloading a new Rhodium
uninstalling Norton.
What firewall hardware and software do you have and how are you attempting to turn it off. Also, are you trying to do this on a home computer or at work?

yashmathur08
05-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Hey,
I had flashed this rom. I am not able to do confrence call. Whenever I call the second person the first call goes on hold, but second call do not connect at all. All it says is thta it is connected on screen but there is no ring nothing on second number.

razorloves
05-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Hey,
I had flashed this rom. I am not able to do confrence call. Whenever I call the second person the first call goes on hold, but second call do not connect at all. All it says is thta it is connected on screen but there is no ring nothing on second number.
think you're in the wrong place. this is the HardSPL unlocker. No custom roms here.

suncool3
05-28-2010, 08:06 PM
i had nortan, avast, and just windows. i uninstalled nortan and disabled windows from control panel-security-turn firewall off. also allowed Rhodium as an exception under the same menu.
to turn off avast i went to the icon at the bottom and terminated all 8 subsystems...
im at my home pc. would you recommend a better way to disable my av?

razorloves
05-28-2010, 08:19 PM
i had nortan, avast, and just windows. i uninstalled nortan and disabled windows from control panel-security-turn firewall off. also allowed Rhodium as an exception under the same menu.
to turn off avast i went to the icon at the bottom and terminated all 8 subsystems...
im at my home pc. would you recommend a better way to disable my av?
maybe the unlocker server is down. it does happen occasionaly. try again later

capone0914
05-29-2010, 12:43 PM
I am having a bit of a problem to, kinda making my head hurt or i am making this way more difficult than it really is. I did not have any problems on my touch pro but this pro 2,damn! I have a dell ispiron 1501 32 bit. I also have avg 9.0 that i have diabled. I download the hspl unlocker upgrade from http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php (http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php). It comes up in my download box as finish. I go ot winrar and extract it to desktop. When i rt click on it and try to run it as administrator. I get a box with a red x that says: (windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item). I also keep getting info that i have a trojan virus. i read that it isnt but i still get it. I just hit ignore but it will not let me do anything with this unlocker. My touch pro 2 hasnt been unlocked and i just took it out the box. What am i doing wrong or wut do i need to do. I am getting tired of look at this plain tp2 screen, lmao. Thank u

flyers2114
05-29-2010, 01:34 PM
I am having a bit of a problem to, kinda making my head hurt or i am making this way more difficult than it really is. I did not have any problems on my touch pro but this pro 2,damn! I have a dell ispiron 1501 32 bit. I also have avg 9.0 that i have diabled. I download the hspl unlocker upgrade from http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php (http://rhodiumw.htc-unlocks.com/hard-spl.php). It comes up in my download box as finish. I go ot winrar and extract it to desktop. When i rt click on it and try to run it as administrator. I get a box with a red x that says: (windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have appropriate permissions to access the item). I also keep getting info that i have a trojan virus. i read that it isnt but i still get it. I just hit ignore but it will not let me do anything with this unlocker. My touch pro 2 hasnt been unlocked and i just took it out the box. What am i doing wrong or wut do i need to do. I am getting tired of look at this plain tp2 screen, lmao. Thank u

sounds like you have not disabled avg fully...For avg you have to disable resident shield....

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af318/flyers2114/ss-1.jpg

untick where it says "resident shield active"...save changes and you should be goood

pyrotechnomimus
05-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah, it will work once you "donate". It worked for me. My ticket is still open that I submitted weeks ago.

It seems that you might of gotten it to work after donation, but there are people who weren't able to unlock even after donating. And that is what concerns me, it would be different if people's concerns were being responded to quickly after donating, but they aren't. So, I'd rather have the option of at least doing my first unlock for free, seeing if it works, then donating. But instead, it wants me to donate first, see if my unlock works, and should it go poorly than I have to wait weeks > months to get it fixed? I understand it's like two guys doing this, and there's lots of TP2s. But, if you want to charge money for something you probably should be able to handle the work load that will be generated by doing so.

razorloves
05-29-2010, 06:47 PM
It seems that you might of gotten it to work after donation, but there are people who weren't able to unlock even after donating. And that is what concerns me, it would be different if people's concerns were being responded to quickly after donating, but they aren't. So, I'd rather have the option of at least doing my first unlock for free, seeing if it works, then donating. But instead, it wants me to donate first, see if my unlock works, and should it go poorly than I have to wait weeks > months to get it fixed? I understand it's like two guys doing this, and there's lots of TP2s. But, if you want to charge money for something you probably should be able to handle the work load that will be generated by doing so.
that is happening because they are not disabling there firewall or they are not choosing the donate option in the unlocker program and leaving the phone connected.

capone0914
05-29-2010, 08:27 PM
That worked just fine. thank u. i never knew bout that resident shield

killerz298
05-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Please excuse my noobness but I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. I hook my TP2 up to usb. activesync connects and syncs and then it says connected synchronized. Then I run RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe on my PC with TP2 still connected to USB. I click Flash Hard-SPL (automatic flash). It then says preparing to flash press ok now and wait. I press ok and then the PDA Phone Rom update utility comes up on the PC and my TP2 goes black and it makes the usb disconnect sound and then usb reconnect sound.

At this stage I have a black screen tp2, activesync is no longer connected, and the PDA Phone Rom update utility tells me to connect TP2 to usb, establish activesync, etc... and it makes me check the box saying all that happened. Is my TP2 supposed to be sitting there with a black screen without activesync connected? I don't want to click next if this isn't right. I click cancel and unplug the tp2 from usb and it makes the usb disconnect sound again and when I press the power button on the TP2 nothing happens. I have to press the reset button on the back and the phone powers on.

razorloves
05-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Please excuse my noobness but I want to make sure I am doing this correctly. I hook my TP2 up to usb. activesync connects and syncs and then it says connected synchronized. Then I run RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe on my PC with TP2 still connected to USB. I click Flash Hard-SPL (automatic flash). It then says preparing to flash press ok now and wait. I press ok and then the PDA Phone Rom update utility comes up on the PC and my TP2 goes black and it makes the usb disconnect sound and then usb reconnect sound.

At this stage I have a black screen tp2, activesync is no longer connected, and the PDA Phone Rom update utility tells me to connect TP2 to usb, establish activesync, etc... and it makes me check the box saying all that happened. Is my TP2 supposed to be sitting there with a black screen without activesync connected? I don't want to click next if this isn't right. I click cancel and unplug the tp2 from usb and it makes the usb disconnect sound again and when I press the power button on the TP2 nothing happens. I have to press the reset button on the back and the phone powers on.
yes, thats normal. just continue

killerz298
05-31-2010, 10:14 PM
yes, thats normal. just continue
Worked like a charm! Thanks! :headbang:

MstaCDLite
06-01-2010, 10:55 AM
I donated when I unlocked my last replacement device, and now I'm trying to unlock again and once again it wont let me. I'm using the same computer with no AV and firewall with the same config as last time and it wants me to donate again. I dont get it.

razorloves
06-01-2010, 04:12 PM
I donated when I unlocked my last replacement device, and now I'm trying to unlock again and once again it wont let me. I'm using the same computer with no AV and firewall with the same config as last time and it wants me to donate again. I dont get it.
when you get a replacement device, you have to use a different computer and a different internet connection. Thats how they see if you've unlocked before. So, you messed up there.
when you pay the 4 quid, that's just to unlock that device. it's not a lifetime of free device unlocks.

tek818
06-02-2010, 02:19 AM

The majorly f'd up part is that now that you have tried to unlock using the same PC as before, your phone is now blacklisted until you pay. Just pay the ransom (they don't deserve the use of the word "donate") then dispute the transaction on paypal. Granted, it's not a lot of money, but they do NOT deserve it twice.

Dr.8820
06-02-2010, 03:03 AM
not sure if it was posted here but the support system was down or something, re-submit your claims http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6643223&postcount=5

donextintor
06-02-2010, 01:56 PM
i tried to use this but for some reason it goes to the install screen the one with the percentage bar but it never goes installs can someone help me with this

donextintor
06-02-2010, 02:18 PM
nevermind

jnuts5423
06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Ive been unlocked since december. Today i woke up to my light sensor being out. Im going to relock the phone and havve the device warranty replaced. But before i swap it out, what would be the process to unlock the second device using the same laptop? Is there a free pass?

razorloves
06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Ive been unlocked since december. Today i woke up to my light sensor being out. Im going to relock the phone and havve the device warranty replaced. But before i swap it out, what would be the process to unlock the second device using the same laptop? Is there a free pass?
if they were answering tickets , like they use to, you could get a free pass. but people have been complaining for months that their tickets are ignored.

The way to unlock replacements is to get on a different computer and different internet connections from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will, most likely, detect that you've unlocked before and you'll have to choose the donate option and pay the 4 quid and that will allow the unlocker to continue. If you dont want to pay, then you can submit a ticket and wait.

littlepigs99
06-02-2010, 11:10 PM
I don't get why they are being dishonest. The sim/security unlock people are straight forward, here's the cost pay it if you want this done. Here they say there is no charge for first time personal use, but everyone gets the message "we detect that you have unlocked before..." You file a ticket and you get:

"IF YOUR ISSUE IS DUE TO A "COMMERCIAL USAGE" ERROR, YOU CAN SIMPLY CLICK YES WHEN ASKED TO DONATE AND AFTER MAKING A SMALL DONATION, YOUR DEVICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY AUTHORISED!!!"

Just be upfront and say you want the $8 for this service instead of playing the games.

Am I missing something? First smartphone so I know I have never done it and no one from ip address has ever done it...

cmonex
06-02-2010, 11:26 PM
about support tickets, Olipro says on our support ticket page http://support.htc-unlocks.com (http://support.htc-unlocks.com/): We recently suffered a DB corruption and a number of tickets were lost, if you can no longer login, please recreate your ticket!

so what this means for you is, if you got an unanswered ticket, please make a new ticket with the same text to get help. also, of course sorry for this trouble!

cmonex
06-02-2010, 11:27 PM
we wanted to make it free for personal users only, so it is a 99% precise detection about commercial usage, it seems 100% isn't possible. so for those where it fails, you can always msg us for help. the donation is an option if you need it asap or just want to thank us. :)
(do not use PM, you can use the ticket system or my email, but ticket system is preferred)

I don't get why they are being dishonest. The sim/security unlock people are straight forward, here's the cost pay it if you want this done. Here they say there is no charge for first time personal use, but everyone gets the message "we detect that you have unlocked before..." You file a ticket and you get:

"IF YOUR ISSUE IS DUE TO A "COMMERCIAL USAGE" ERROR, YOU CAN SIMPLY CLICK YES WHEN ASKED TO DONATE AND AFTER MAKING A SMALL DONATION, YOUR DEVICE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY AND AUTOMATICALLY AUTHORISED!!!"

Just be upfront and say you want the $8 for this service instead of playing the games.

Am I missing something? First smartphone so I know I have never done it and no one from ip address has ever done it...

razorloves
06-02-2010, 11:37 PM
about support tickets, Olipro says on our support ticket page http://support.htc-unlocks.com (http://support.htc-unlocks.com/): We recently suffered a DB corruption and a number of tickets were lost, if you can no longer login, please recreate your ticket!

so what this means for you is, if you got an unanswered ticket, please make a new ticket with the same text to get help.
WHAT? after months of unanswered tickets, this is what you have to say?

pimpsuprazx
06-03-2010, 09:46 AM
we wanted to make it free for personal users only, so it is a 99% precise detection about commercial usage, it seems 100% isn't possible. so for those where it fails, you can always msg us for help. the donation is an option if you need it asap or just want to thank us. :)
(do not use PM, you can use the ticket system or my email, but ticket system is preferred)

then with all due respect, I am one of those people who break everything they touch, I replaced my phone 4 times, and every time I pay to get the new one unlocked the process becomes gradually more difficult and more frustrating? I've used 3 different computer's and two different OS's.

perkins133
06-03-2010, 10:37 AM
I unlocked in September, but recently had to trade in my phone for a refurb. Now when I try to unlock again, it won't even let me open the unlocker directory. After I download, the folder appears in my downloads folder for a second then disappears and I am redirected to my "Recent" folder. I get the same outcome whether I choose Open or Save

razorloves
06-03-2010, 03:53 PM
I unlocked in September, but recently had to trade in my phone for a refurb. Now when I try to unlock again, it won't even let me open the unlocker directory. After I download, the folder appears in my downloads folder for a second then disappears and I am redirected to my "Recent" folder. I get the same outcome whether I choose Open or Save
your av software got it.

FYI to everyone
You MUST disable anti-virus and firewall first. then download the unlocker, then extract it to your desktop, then connect usb cable to phone and computer and establish an activesync connection, then right click on the unlocker exe file(that is on your desktop) and choose Run As Administrator.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you're unlocking a replacement TP2 or if this is not your first time unlocking a TP2, you need to get on a different computer and different internet connection from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will detect that you've unlocked before and then your phones IMEI number will be recorded and blocked, thus forcing you to submit a ticket and wait or choose the donate/pay option in the unlocker and give up 4 GBP. Choosing the pay option will allow the unlocker to continue instantly

cmonex
06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
then with all due respect, I am one of those people who break everything they touch, I replaced my phone 4 times, and every time I pay to get the new one unlocked the process becomes gradually more difficult and more frustrating? I've used 3 different computer's and two different OS's.

what got more difficult about it? this part of your message is unclear to me. can you please explain a bit more?

cmonex
06-03-2010, 06:31 PM
WHAT? after months of unanswered tickets, this is what you have to say?

1) it definitely wasn't months.
2) I'm of course sorry about it (I actually got quite upset when finding out, because I got worried about having people waiting while never figuring out that they need to just repost the ticket, I hope this won't be a problem for anyone), what else can be said? if you have specific questions, please ask your questions and I will answer them.

razorloves
06-03-2010, 06:36 PM
2) I'm of course sorry about it (I actually got quite upset when finding out, because I got worried about having people waiting while never figuring out that they need to just repost the ticket, I hope this won't be a problem for anyone), what else can be said? if you have specific questions, please ask your questions and I will answer them.
sorry but thats no good. lol. the months of people posting that their tickets have been ignored should have been plenty for you to know about it.

Dr.8820
06-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

sorry but thats no good. lol. the months of people posting that their tickets have been ignored should have been plenty for you to know about it.

not to mention the dozens of threads here and xda about it.

Worsin
06-03-2010, 08:01 PM

I have to agree with this i have same issue.

I own 2 touch pro 2 phones (girl and i) and recently had to replace them both and now i cannot unlock them. I have paid the fee several times over the past year from replacing phones but it does not seem to keep track of that.

Tried every computer i own, (one of them is brand new) my internet is new as well because i just moved yet i get "[Error 246] Device Not Responding" when i try manually and I'm told i to pay up when i try auto.

I just want to flash back to what i had before but i cannot.

Does this mean i have to pay 2 more times to flash my phones?

razorloves
06-03-2010, 09:00 PM

I own 2 touch pro 2 phones (girl and i) and recently had to replace them both and now i cannot unlock them. I have paid the fee several times over the past year from replacing phones but it does not seem to keep track of that.

Tried every computer i own, (one of them is brand new) my internet is new as well because i just moved yet i get "[Error 246] Device Not Responding" when i try manually and I'm told i to pay up when i try auto.

it doesn't matter how many times you've donated. when you pay the 4 quid, it's just to unlock that device. it does not include future devices. what you're describing is normal. you have to pay or submit a ticket for replacement devices, or use a different computer and different internet connection to get around it.

Dr.8820
06-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I hope this gets figured out razor. there are two people that I know trying to help the elite team; you in the hspl thread and me in the sim unlocker. hopefully, we both don't get kicked to the curb for our opinions.

razorloves
06-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I hope this gets figured out razor. there are two people that I know trying to help the elite team; you in the hspl thread and me in the sim unlocker. hopefully, we both don't get kicked to the curb for our opinions.
i just call it like it is. the proof is there in posts all over xda and here and she comes in here and calls us liars? that shit is funny. oh well. i'll just continue to tell people how to get around their license restrictions.

Dr.8820
06-03-2010, 09:36 PM
pm those details to me so i can help the folks in the sim unlocker :). verizon is giving it away, so i guess just us sprint folks have to pay the toll!

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 12:33 AM
what got more difficult about it? this part of your message is unclear to me. can you please explain a bit more?

HSPL'ing the device, one time it took almost 4 hours just to HSPL, and I know all the normal step's I need to do to ensure it is done correctly, and tried 3 different computer's with the same result, and tried different usb cables as well, eventually it worked, and it wasn't the phones either.

And for the record, I am not trying to attack your work, I do appreciate everything, but the customer service is simply not what it should be. For example, I was interested in bulk unlocking at one point, but no one could give me a straight answer on if I could get a better price on it, so I decided not to do it anymore.

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 12:35 AM

I'm not a big player in this game like you guys, but if theres anything I could do, let me know

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 12:37 AM

Yes you have to pay two more times, because the IMEI or however its verified its different then the original, its just a PTIA to have to try and stand on one foot while leaning sideways with one hand on a bottle of soco and the other holding the phone at a 90 degree angle

Dr.8820
06-04-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm not a big player in this game like you guys, but if theres anything I could do, let me know
appreciate it, but it ain't about helping anymore. the site has favorites now, if you're not a favorite and say the wrong thing, you get "da boot".

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:07 AM
appreciate it, but it ain't about helping anymore. the site has favorites now, if you're not a favorite and say the wrong thing, you get "da boot".

this boot?
http://www.weblogsinc.com/common/images/6280865764342742.JPG?0.586330699294365

or this boot?

http://voices.mysanantonio.com/rondatempleton/Fortune%20cookie-you%27re%20fired%20message.jpg

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:08 AM

and for the record, I always say whats on my mind, if i get the boot so be it, I won't back down if I know I'm right, and I gotcha back

Dr.8820
06-04-2010, 01:14 AM
so do I, never helps lol. I don't know about you or razor, I say let the ppcgeeks-anointed "elite team" clean up their own shit.

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:21 AM
so do I, never helps lol. I don't know about you or razor, I say let the ppcgeeks-anointed "elite team" clean up their own shit.

yup, a gift and a curse, and if this sounds wrong so be it, that "elite team" name sounds self appointed/anointed.

The real elite team are the members like you and razor(and me sometimes when people aren't asking questions that have been answered), and obviously quite a few others that help out people and noobs in need for sometimes not even so much as a thank you, but you do it anyway, thats what I would consider elite.

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:23 AM
pm those details to me so i can help the folks in the sim unlocker :). verizon is giving it away, so i guess just us sprint folks have to pay the toll!

something I noticed too, as being a reseller/distributor, the verizon branded tp2's seem to have more problems then the sprint/us cell versions

Dr.8820
06-04-2010, 01:24 AM
but I was told I wasn't nice or helpful enough!

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:27 AM
but I was told I wasn't nice or helpful enough!

lmao, opinions are like A**holes, everyone has one.

If I don't do at least one good deed a day, whether it be opening a door for a customer, or helping a noob, to balance getting called a A**hole or something worse daily, I know I did somethin right

Dr.8820
06-04-2010, 01:44 AM
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

its still funny how this thing works...some folks wanna be paid to get handouts...I mean to hang out here...but they get promoted and the regular folks get kicked in the mouth.

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 02:07 AM
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

its still funny how this thing works...some folks wanna be paid to get handouts...I mean to hang out here...but they get promoted and the regular folks get kicked in the mouth.

I'm sure you know this, but welcome to the world of conformity lol, where the tools get promotions and the good people get kicked, that's why I just do what I need to do and if anyone has a problem with it they get a big llllFllllllllUlllllllll

(Read between the lines lol)

rara12
06-04-2010, 02:35 AM
when i try to launch the Spl unlocker i get a Winrar diagnostic message saying i cannot execute the file. What am i doing wrong? please help

razorloves
06-04-2010, 02:39 AM
when i try to launch the Spl unlocker i get a Winrar diagnostic message saying i cannot execute the file. What am i doing wrong? please help
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1789380&postcount=1592

cmonex
06-04-2010, 09:10 AM
HSPL'ing the device, one time it took almost 4 hours just to HSPL, and I know all the normal step's I need to do to ensure it is done correctly, and tried 3 different computer's with the same result, and tried different usb cables as well, eventually it worked, and it wasn't the phones either.

And for the record, I am not trying to attack your work, I do appreciate everything, but the customer service is simply not what it should be. For example, I was interested in bulk unlocking at one point, but no one could give me a straight answer on if I could get a better price on it, so I decided not to do it anymore.

I'm sorry, I don't have an idea about that issue - seems uncommon or just no one else mentioned it so far.
as for bulk unlocking, yes you would get a better price on it.

cmonex
06-04-2010, 09:10 AM

oh, that's how you meant it. I misunderstood then - ok, it is true that I didn't always answer within 1 hour or whatever, but I tried my best

however these posts of you people are really discouraging. should I really ever have bothered? I think the only way not to get fully discouraged in helping anyone is stopping visiting these threads for a while. so do not expect a reply except in email or via the ticket system
(I never use the PM here by the way)

i just call it like it is. the proof is there in posts all over xda and here and she comes in here and calls us liars? that shit is funny. oh well. i'll just continue to tell people how to get around their license restrictions.

I don't think you'll find the post where yesterday I said "liar", because I removed the line instantly as I realized it wasn't going to do any good to anyone. in any case, yes, posting false claims is lying.

razorloves
06-04-2010, 09:32 AM
oh, that's how you meant it. I misunderstood then - ok, it is true that I didn't always answer within 1 hour or whatever, but I tried my best

however these posts of you people are really discouraging. should I really ever have bothered? I think the only way not to get fully discouraged in helping anyone is stopping visiting these threads for a while. so do not expect a reply except in email or via the ticket system

I don't think you'll find the post where yesterday I said "liar", because I removed the line instantly as I realized it wasn't going to do any good to anyone. in any case, yes, posting false claims is lying.
these posts are discouraging? should you really have bothered? wow. you tell people that the unlocker is free for private use and if you're unlocking a replacement, just submit a ticket. then you ignore the tickets for months and ignore all the complaints on here and xda over these months. what do you expect to read here? geez.

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm sorry, I don't have an idea about that issue - seems uncommon or just no one else mentioned it so far.
as for bulk unlocking, yes you would get a better price on it.

Yea I'm aware of getting a better price, but no one would give me a quantitative amount as to how much it would cost me.

Dr.8820
06-04-2010, 10:21 AM

wow, just wow.

Dr.8820
06-04-2010, 10:44 AM
this shit is better than cable. the op sells a service, then gets pissed because folks are having problems....it took olipro 3 months to finally address the sim unlocker, I guess that was the paying customers' fault too.

razorloves
06-04-2010, 10:52 AM
this shit is better than cable. the op sells a service, then gets pissed because folks are having problems....it took olipro 3 months to finally address the sim unlocker, I guess that was the paying customers' fault too.
lol...i know, right. i can't help but crack up laughin when i read some of these posts. reminds me of that part in the movie Tommy Boy where Richard says "Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?" lol

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:07 PM
lol...i know, right. i can't help but crack up laughin when i read some of these posts. reminds me of that part in the movie Tommy Boy where Richard says "Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?" lol

hell yea, you pay for a service your supposed to get what you paid for bottom line, believe me, if I had the time and knowledge to create HSPL and a simunlocker obviously I would charge for it, but I would at least give as much support or a picture by picture tutorial or helpful tips to make sure no one is lost

btw, tommy boy rules.

for the record, I saw the initial response and almost said holy schnikeys

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 01:13 PM

well with all due respect, when you pay for a service, don't you expect it to work without a hitch? Especially with something as important as someone's cell phone.

tek818
06-04-2010, 01:58 PM
This situation is ridiculous from the beginning for one main reason: THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE MADE IN RESELLING HSPL!

All this protection and agony over a complete fallacy. Who in their right mind needs to pay someone to unlock the SPL on their phone, just so they can flash a custom ROM? Anyone with the know-how to flash the custom ROM will have no problems flashing the SPL. For sim unlocks, completely different story/ballgame.

Even when selling a used phone, as I just did with my Touch Pro, the average user could not give a shit that the SPL was unlocked, it adds absolutely NO value to the device.

So tell me cmonex, who are these bulk SPL unlockers you are so worried about, and how on earth do they stand to make money from this operation?

At this point, after months of unanswered tickets and tons of complaints, one can only come to the logical conclusion that this whole song and dance was simply done to line your pockets. For you (cmonex) to come in here and and suggest that the ticket system database is now corrupt is an absolute joke and a slap in the face...

... SO BE PREPARED TO BE SLAPPED IN RETURN!

pimpsuprazx
06-04-2010, 03:12 PM
not in anyone's defense, but I think they were worried about the bulk unlocking, not the HSPL, however if it is the HSPL they were worried about, hell if I know

razorloves
06-04-2010, 04:06 PM
This situation is ridiculous from the beginning for one main reason: THERE IS NO MONEY TO BE MADE IN RESELLING HSPL!

All this protection and agony over a complete fallacy. Who in their right mind needs to pay someone to unlock the SPL on their phone, just so they can flash a custom ROM? Anyone with the know-how to flash the custom ROM will have no problems flashing the SPL. For sim unlocks, completely different story/ballgame.

Even when selling a used phone, as I just did with my Touch Pro, the average user could not give a shit that the SPL was unlocked, it adds absolutely NO value to the device.

So tell me cmonex, who are these bulk SPL unlockers you are so worried about, and how on earth do they stand to make money from this operation?

At this point, after months of unanswered tickets and tons of complaints, one can only come to the logical conclusion that this whole song and dance was simply done to line your pockets. For you (cmonex) to come in here and and suggest that the ticket system database is now corrupt is an absolute joke and a slap in the face...

that was a great post tek. thanks for voicing your thoughts. the part about "slap in the face" is, very much, how i felt too.

psycho_maniac
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM

lol i agree. im finally subscribing to this just to watch the fire!!! HAHAHHa.

cmonex
06-05-2010, 02:38 AM
these posts are discouraging? should you really have bothered? wow. you tell people that the unlocker is free for private use and if you're unlocking a replacement, just submit a ticket. then you ignore the tickets for months and ignore all the complaints on here and xda over these months. what do you expect to read here? geez.

yes, the tone of the posts is quite ... nevermind. I was also quite upset about other things yesterday (not related to this stuff here). so my posts were more than usual impatient, sorry for that - but I still say some claims stated on this forum were/are false. some are true, BUT some are not. and that's the problem.

anyway, I did say I'm sorry, I could do nothing about that database problem. I understand this was very upsetting to people. but now everything is in order, Hard-SPL tickets are being replied to without a delay (delay of less than 1 day). I hope this will help in the long run.

and, as you all know, I'm not visiting ppcgeeks that often, I only came here to post the Hard-SPL etc. originally. I'm not a CDMA or USA "guy" (how to say that).

as for SIM unlocker support, that is Olipro's department so dunno about that one.

cmonex
06-05-2010, 02:41 AM
hell yea, you pay for a service your supposed to get what you paid for bottom line, believe me, if I had the time and knowledge to create HSPL and a simunlocker obviously I would charge for it, but I would at least give as much support or a picture by picture tutorial or helpful tips to make sure no one is lost

btw, tommy boy rules.

for the record, I saw the initial response and almost said holy schnikeys

we have given quite some support:

1) the step by step description, troubleshooting tips (in thread and on oursite), and the support site before the site problem happened (and now it's all in order again!!)
2) in the initial weeks I would come back and reply to each question on the forum - this is of course very time consuming so after a while (allowing for time for people to learn how the program works, common errors, etc.) I would let other knowledgeable people help the newbies. other than that, I really would like to make the day longer than 24 hours. :)

you are right we did not do a picture or whatever, but I seem to remember that someone else posted a video of the process...? maybe I remember wrong.

cmonex
06-05-2010, 02:42 AM
well with all due respect, when you pay for a service, don't you expect it to work without a hitch? Especially with something as important as someone's cell phone.

the trouble in programming, there is never a 100% working software. you can try and make it very userfriendly and make the error handling great but it will still not be 100%. we do try our best of course :)

cmonex
06-05-2010, 02:47 AM
(...) Anyone with the know-how to flash (...)

who are these bulk SPL unlockers you are so worried about, and how on earth do they stand to make money from this operation?

in the past when Hard-SPL was totally unlimited, it quickly got resold on ebay and other places (offline too) by people in the phone business.
these phone business people now are forced to come to us and pay instead of ripping a free solution :) we mainly deal with people who sell phones offline, though.

as for anyone with the know-how... nope most people do not have the know-how.

about the database - it wasn't a joke. it was, indeed, a slap - IN MY FACE. I was pretty upset about it (that also contributed to me being really upset about these forum posts).

as for your last line - I have no more to say, if you wish to deliver your slap in my face, come visit me here in Hungary. yes you truly you are a great person for doing that... *sarcasm*

Guero
06-05-2010, 03:14 AM
Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!

horndoctor
06-05-2010, 03:25 AM
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Hey!
Does anyone know when the HSPL will be available for the TP2?
Thanks! :D

tek818
06-05-2010, 04:54 AM
in the past when Hard-SPL was totally unlimited, it quickly got resold on ebay and other places (offline too) by people in the phone business.
these phone business people now are forced to come to us and pay instead of ripping a free solution :) we mainly deal with people who sell phones offline, though.

about the database - it wasn't a joke. it was, indeed, a slap - IN MY FACE. I was pretty upset about it (that also contributed to me being really upset about these forum posts).

as for your last line - I have no more to say, if you wish to deliver your slap in my face, come visit me here in Hungary. yes you truly you are a great person for doing that... *sarcasm*

Well, obviously the metaphorical "slap" doesn't translate well, as that is clearly not how I meant it.

I still fail to understand how or why someone would actually purchase HSPL from someone, especially offline. It just doesn't make sense as someone with the desire and know-how to flash cooked roms clearly would never purchase HSPL. It's totally obvious that a sim unlock is a value-added feature to the phones that a business could totally take advantage of in order to make a profit from your hard work, so nobody has any issues with you guys charging for that service. Charging for HSPL... just makes no sense.

Regarding the database, didn't it seem a bit odd to you that there were no tickets for multiple weeks? Pretty hard to believe as people didn't just stop getting phones/replacements... :angry7:

pimpsuprazx
06-05-2010, 10:03 AM
the trouble in programming, there is never a 100% working software. you can try and make it very userfriendly and make the error handling great but it will still not be 100%. we do try our best of course :)

that makes sense and all, but with the prior devices, I have never, ever, had to take 4 hours out of my day, even while following all the directions to HSPL and unlock a device, and pay for it, for that matter.

pimpsuprazx
06-05-2010, 10:07 AM

well I hate to bring back up the same point, like tek said, I still don't get why we, the people, are being charged to HSPL a device, all it really does is unlock the phone to have roms so we dont have to conform with what the carrier provided. I could understand why you, and when I say you I am talking about the "Elite Team", charge for the sim unlock, but not the HSPL

Dr.8820
06-05-2010, 10:21 AM

the problem isn't about charging the price anymore, the problem is folks getting replacement devices and still can't hspl or sim unlock them because you guys system isn't letting on the pc they used before no matter how many times they pay. then they pm you and can't get any answers for months. if you started the thread here, it would only make sense that you swing by and check it from time to time. that's called supporting your product. on a side note, only an idiot or extreme noob would buy a flashed phone off the internet. forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=690637

pimpsuprazx
06-05-2010, 11:17 AM

the problem isn't about charging the price anymore, the problem is folks getting replacement devices and still can't hspl or sim unlock them because you guys system isn't letting on the pc they used before no matter how many times they pay. then they pm you and can't get any answers for months. if you started the thread here, it would only make sense that you swing by and check it from time to time. that's called supporting your product. on a side note, only an idiot or extreme noob would buy a flashed phone off the internet. forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=690637

agreed.............

rara12
06-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.684; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Im about to start crying. The unlocker just wont work for me. In automatic i get an error from windows telling me it encountered a problem and needed to close. In manual mode i get an error from hard spl saying the hard spl process needed to close. I am following the instructions thoroughly and still cant get it. I need help

razorloves
06-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.684; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Im about to start crying. The unlocker just wont work for me. In automatic i get an error from windows telling me it encountered a problem and needed to close. In manual mode i get an error from hard spl saying the hard spl process needed to close. I am following the instructions thoroughly and still cant get it. I need help
you're the first person to report this problem. give us some details. what kinda computer, what os, and a step by step of what you're doing.

are you performing the steps that i gave you the other day, exactly how i said it?

As soon as you hit Automatic, it gives you that error message?

Are you running this on a virtual OS or using any type of VMware?

Are you running this on a mac?

Do you have activesync established?

Do you have administrator rights on that computer?

Is it a work computer?

If you have avg antivirus installed, then do this (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1698400&postcount=1374)

drmolle
06-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi everyone:
I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but is the closest one I found:

I lost my Verizon rhodium 3 weeks ago, I use Iusacell Mexican CDMA Network which by the way worked fine with energy ROM). I travel every 3 or 4 weeks to USA and use Prepaid TMobile.

I just got a new Rhodium from eBay, but once I try to get the SIM/CID Unlocker in olipro's webpage It tells me my IMEI is Invalid (I noticed it says all the IMEI'S should start with 35, and mine starts with 27.

I'm getting back to Mexico next Monday and will stay there for 3 months. I really need the phone to be unlocked by then.

Any clues?

I tried to PM Olipro and placed a Ticket with no answer.

By the way i did also got a new GSM Rhodium from Tmobile for my Wife and Unlocked without any problem from this site a few hours

Thanks

Fernando

razorloves
06-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone:
I'm not sure I'm in the right thread but is the closest one I found:

I lost my Verizon rhodium 3 weeks ago, I use Iusacell Mexican CDMA Network which by the way worked fine with energy ROM). I travel every 3 or 4 weeks to USA and use Prepaid TMobile.

I just got a new Rhodium from eBay, but once I try to get the SIM/CID Unlocker in olipro's webpage It tells me my IMEI is Invalid (I noticed it says all the IMEI'S should start with 35, and mine starts with 27.

I'm getting back to Mexico next Monday and will stay there for 3 months. I really need the phone to be unlocked by then.

Any clues?

I tried to PM Olipro and placed a Ticket with no answer.

By the way i did also got a new GSM Rhodium from Tmobile for my Wife and Unlocked without any problem from this site a few hours

Thanks

Fernando
this is the hardspl unlocker thread, not the sim unlocker thread, but i'll help you out. IMEI starting with something other then 35 is not a good sign. usually means it's been blacklisted by the carrier and someone changed it to get around it(VERY illegal, by the way). what kind of rhodium did you get off ebay? what model number is it? rhod400 or rhod500? Put your phone in GSM mode and dial #06# to see your IMEI. more info on IMEI #'s here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=276851

EDIT: Correction...the IMEI # is not on the label under the battery. My bad.

Avenger666
06-06-2010, 03:11 PM
hey i downloaded RhodiumW_SPLRelocker_063 and having my phone already unlocked , i just wanted to relocked it again bc im having an issue not with this but another story

right now its locked but i wanted unlocked like before so i downloaded RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL but i dont have internet at the moment so i installed it using manual , since there are 2 options

and its not working do i need internet?

razorloves
06-06-2010, 03:32 PM
hey i downloaded RhodiumW_SPLRelocker_063 and having my phone already unlocked , i just wanted to relocked it again bc im having an issue not with this but another story

right now its locked but i wanted unlocked like before so i downloaded RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL but i dont have internet at the moment so i installed it using manual , since there are 2 options

and its not working do i need internet?
need internet

rara12
06-06-2010, 03:32 PM

you're the first person to report this problem. give us some details. what kinda computer, what os, and a step by step of what you're doing.

are you performing the steps that i gave you the other day, exactly how i said it?

As soon as you hit Automatic, it gives you that error message?

Are you running this on a virtual OS or using any type of VMware?

Are you running this on a mac?

Do you have activesync established?

Do you have administrator rights on that computer?

Is it a work computer?

If you have avg antivirus installed, then do this (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1698400&postcount=1374)

I am running windows xp. I have sone everything you have told me but no success. I have an activesync connection established. It is not a work computer. It gives me those errors right away. I do have administrator rights. Idk what to do. Would it help if i uninstalled avg?

razorloves
06-06-2010, 03:38 PM

I am running windows xp. I have sone everything you have told me but no success. I have an activesync connection established. It is not a work computer. It gives me those errors right away. I do have administrator rights. Idk what to do. Would it help if i uninstalled avg?
if you have already properly followed the avg instructions i gave you, then there's no need to uninstall it. how did you disable avg? have you tried redownloading the unlocker?

rara12
06-06-2010, 03:47 PM

if you have already properly followed the avg instructions i gave you, then there's no need to uninstall it. how did you disable avg? have you tried redownloading the unlocker?

I have downloaded it numerous times. How should i disable it?

razorloves
06-06-2010, 03:53 PM

open avg, double click on resident shield, then uncheck the box for resident shield active. then save changes

rara12
06-06-2010, 04:10 PM

open avg, double click on resident shield, then uncheck the box for resident shield active. then save changes

Thats how i disabled it but still a no go. Im going to try by uninstalling it and report back with my results

razorloves
06-06-2010, 04:15 PM

Thats how i disabled it but still a no go. Im going to try by uninstalling it and report back with my results
did you already try adding the unlocker to the exception list in DEP settings, like step 4 mentions?

razorloves
06-06-2010, 04:22 PM
i forgot one thing that it could be. go to add/remove programs on your computer and make sure Microsoft .net framework 3.5 SP1 is there. let me know.

psycho_maniac
06-06-2010, 04:22 PM
razorloves. looks like comonex should hire you for help lol.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 04:33 PM
razorloves. looks like comonex should hire you for help lol.
cmonex? we dont need no stinkin cmonex? lol. jk. sometimes we do. :)

rara12
06-06-2010, 04:37 PM

OMG IT WORKED! Thanks to everyone for helping me out! I greatly appreciate it. After uninstalling avg i tried it and it worked with no hiccups.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 04:44 PM

OMG IT WORKED! Thanks to everyone for helping me out! I greatly appreciate it. After uninstalling avg i tried it and it worked with no hiccups.
SWEET! antivirus and firewall are usually what cause problems for the unlocker. what version of avg do you have? is it avg free or is it avg pro or avg internet security?

rara12
06-06-2010, 05:03 PM

SWEET! antivirus and firewall are usually what cause problems for the unlocker. what version of avg do you have? is it avg free or is it avg pro or avg internet security?

Im guessing it was the firewall and antivirus that were giving me problems. I have the avg free with all the updates. Not sure what version of it though.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 05:07 PM

Im guessing it was the firewall and antivirus that were giving me problems. I have the avg free with all the updates. Not sure what version of it though.
thanks for the info. just wanted to know for future reference. but like i said earlier, you are the only one that has mentioned having that error you got, so who knows what it was exactly. maybe a glitch with avg. weird stuff.

awms1212
06-06-2010, 06:38 PM
The device gives me the following message "this package is not intended for your device type!!!High chance of bricking!!!Exiting now"
i can not flash my phone.
i have verizon touch pro2..What is the problem..please advice

razorloves
06-06-2010, 06:39 PM
The device gives me the following message "this package is not intended for your device type!!!High chance of bricking!!!Exiting now"
i can not flash my phone.
i have verizon touch pro2..What is the problem..please advice
you downloaded the wrong unlocker. you have to use the one in the first post. gimmie the file name of the unlocker you're using.

likeminas
06-06-2010, 08:34 PM
I have a problem with the unlocker.
I lost my phone about a month a ago and now got a replacement, but when I try to unlock it, it says "we have detected that you have unlocked other devices.....if you want to use for commercial purposes please contact us..."

the thing is that I don't want to use it for commercial purposes but rather personal use.

I've donated money before to the guys, 'cause I think they are doing the great job of liberating our devices but please give me a break on this one,
This would be only the second phone I unlock.

Help!

awms1212
06-06-2010, 08:40 PM
RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3.exe

awms1212
06-06-2010, 08:42 PM
you downloaded the wrong unlocker. you have to use the one in the first post. gimmie the file name of the unlocker you're using.

awms1212
06-06-2010, 08:44 PM
I paid to unlock..Paypal Transaction ID: 0NH79941G60414328

razorloves
06-06-2010, 08:51 PM
I have a problem with the unlocker.
I lost my phone about a month a ago and now got a replacement, but when I try to unlock it, it says "we have detected that you have unlocked other devices.....if you want to use for commercial purposes please contact us..."

the thing is that I don't want to use it for commercial purposes but rather personal use.

I've donated money before to the guys, 'cause I think they are doing the great job of liberating our devices but please give me a break on this one,
This would be only the second phone I unlock.

Help!

razorloves
06-06-2010, 08:53 PM
thats the right one. are you SURE you have a verizon touch pro 2? sorry to ask, but something has to be mixed up here. put your phone into bootloader mode and tell me everything it says on there.

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 09:00 PM
you're like an auto mechanic razor, you get done with 1 and another pulls in lol!

razorloves
06-06-2010, 09:04 PM
i know, right. lol. what the heck is goin on today? is it the national "unlock your tp2 day" and no one told me about it? lol

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 09:15 PM
folks might be trying to brick 'em thinking they'll get an evo.....dee dee dee dee!

drmolle
06-06-2010, 09:47 PM
this is the hardspl unlocker thread, not the sim unlocker thread, but i'll help you out. IMEI starting with something other then 35 is not a good sign. usually means it's been blacklisted by the carrier and someone changed it to get around it(VERY illegal, by the way). what kind of rhodium did you get off ebay? what model number is it? rhod400 or rhod500? look under the battery and you'll see the IMIE number. does that start with 27? i'm pretty sure you'll find that it doesn't.
more info on IMEI #'s here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=276851

I checked in the back of the phone and the IMEI starts with 27, my last Rhodiumīs IMEI (which I losted in Mexico City) also started with 27, in that time I unlocked it without any problems. The phone its brand new. and is a Rhodium 500 it was manufactured in November 2009

Any other clues?

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 09:54 PM
I checked in the back of the phone and the IMEI starts with 27, my last Rhodiumīs IMEI (which I losted in Mexico City) also started with 27, in that time I unlocked it without any problems. The phone its brand new. and is a Rhodium 500 it was manufactured in November 2009

Any other clues?is your phone sprint or verizon? if it's verizon, no need to pay these guys, get the sim unlock code from verizon. only sprint folks have to pay the toll.

drmolle
06-06-2010, 10:02 PM
My phone is from Verizon, but im not a verizon user, I just got it form eBay, and the problem is that Im already inMexico and Iwill not come back to USA in 3 months. I need my phone fully unlocked in order to get it to work with my Iusacell plan, and also wit Tmobile prepaid sim card once I get back to US. As I explained before with my last phone i had no problem with the unlocking site. Now the site keeps telling me the IMEI number is wrong.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 10:04 PM

Any other clues?
i just figured out what you're doing wrong. you're lookin at the MEID #, not the IMEI. they are completely different

drmolle
06-06-2010, 10:10 PM
is your phone sprint or verizon? if it's verizon, no need to pay these guys, get the sim unlock code from verizon. only sprint folks have to pay the toll.

Any other clues?

i just figured out what you're doing wrong. you're lookin at the MEID #, not the IMEI. they are completely different

I thought it was the same. I donīt remember if I used MEID last time. There are only HEX MEID and DEC MEID in the back of the pohe as well as the Serial Number, I have BAF MSL Grabber program which shows me same info only MEID and ESN.

psycho_maniac
06-06-2010, 10:10 PM
i know, right. lol. what the heck is goin on today? is it the national "unlock your tp2 day" and no one told me about it? lol

im telling ya! 1900 number and charge them a buck a minute.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 10:23 PM
I thought it was the same. I donīt remember if I used MEID last time. There are only HEX MEID and DEC MEID in the back of the pohe as well as the Serial Number, I have BAF MSL Grabber program which shows me same infi only MEID and ESN.
Start-Settings-(All Settings)-System-Device Information-Phone Identity. that will show you the imei

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 10:29 PM
My phone is from Verizon, but im not a verizon user, I just got it form eBay, and the problem is that Im already inMexico and Iwill not come back to USA in 3 months. I need my phone fully unlocked in order to get it to work with my Iusacell plan, and also wit Tmobile prepaid sim card once I get back to US. As I explained before with my last phone i had no problem with the unlocking site. Now the site keeps telling me the IMEI number is wrong.i'm trying to think of some verizon users that can help you...give me a few to investigate...we like to help without fees around here.

drmolle
06-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Start-Settings-(All Settings)-System-Device Information-Phone Identity. that will show you the imei

I solved:

I got into the info but there was no IMEI numer only a SIM ID Number that was weird: something like 8931440025420411727.

I treid several times using *#06# but finally I turn network to GSM only and tried again, and voila I got the IMEI. Im going to try it now. I'll let all now If this works fine. Thanks for all.

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 10:35 PM
now edit your post so you don't become a victim lol (erase you info)

drmolle
06-06-2010, 10:36 PM
now edit your post so you don't become a victim lol (erase you meid)

Thanks But in fact I didnt posted my real IMEI.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 10:37 PM
I solved:

I got into the info but there was no IMEI numer only a SIM ID Number that was weird:

I treid several times using *#06# but finally I turn network to GSM only and tried again, and voila I got the IMEI. Im going to try it now. thanks for all. I llet all, now If this works fine.
you'll be fine, now that you're usin the right number. :)
If you have anymore questions, please post in the right thread.

likeminas
06-06-2010, 10:40 PM

I tried from a different computer & internet connection and still not working.
I don't want to SIM unlock it, just the hardspl unlock.

:pale:

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 10:41 PM
post in this thread and you will be assisted further http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106571

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 10:43 PM

:pale:what he gave you is for the hspl.

likeminas
06-06-2010, 10:46 PM
what he gave you is for the hspl.
yea, but changing computer & internet connection didn't work.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 10:47 PM

:pale:
that's because you already tried on the same computer, so they detected your imei code and blacklisted you. you're only option now is to pay or submit a ticket and wait for a response.

Dr.8820
06-06-2010, 10:49 PM
razorloves, you're up! this is outta my league, i'm going back to the sim unlocker!

razorloves
06-06-2010, 10:58 PM
razorloves, you're up! this is outta my league, i'm going back to the sim unlocker!
thanks for the help doc. much appreciated

psycho_maniac
06-06-2010, 11:19 PM
that's because you already tried on the same computer, so they detected your imei code and blacklisted you. you're only option now is to pay or submit a ticket and wait for a response.

let us know how long it takes you when you submit a ticket. because they said they were having problems before with there sever, so they say, before and they were not able to help anybody.

pimpsuprazx
06-06-2010, 11:21 PM
thanks for the help doc. much appreciated

I still got your back boyo

pimpsuprazx
06-06-2010, 11:22 PM
BTW, to everyone on here, members and "elite team" alike, karma is a real biatch, everyone's time will come when they have to answer to it.

razorloves
06-06-2010, 11:27 PM
let us know how long it takes you when you submit a ticket. apparently its faster now as they were having problems with the server.
having problems with their server? WHAT? are you serious? you fell for that? THEY WERE IGNORING TICKETS AND POSTS ON HERE AND XDA FOR MONTHS. DATA BASE CORRUPTION OR NOT...IT'S STILL A LOAD OF CRAP.

EDIT: ok...i cooled off. sorry for yelling. lol. no offense towards you psycho, i just feel pretty strongly about that.

pimpsuprazx
06-06-2010, 11:58 PM
having problems with their server? WHAT? are you serious? you fell for that? THEY WERE IGNORING TICKETS AND POSTS ON HERE AND XDA FOR MONTHS. DATA BASE CORRUPTION OR NOT...IT'S STILL A LOAD OF CRAP.

I agree, IMO, if I had a data problem/corruption I would have let members know as soon as possible whether I was collecting money, or donation as we know it is, or even if I was doing it for free.

Dr.8820
06-07-2010, 12:17 AM

EDIT: ok...i cooled off. sorry for yelling. lol. no offense towards you psycho, i just feel pretty strongly about that.....but the payment dept. is working just fine...

pimpsuprazx
06-07-2010, 12:18 AM
....but the payment dept. is working just fine...

lmfao, completely fair point I should have thought of, very true though.

Dr.8820
06-07-2010, 12:23 AM
i'm sure this will get deleted, but if the database was down, how were they still allowed to collect payments? it should've been tied together. i mean, if someone can crack codes, how come they can't figure out how to answer emails and pm's?

pimpsuprazx
06-07-2010, 12:24 AM
i'm sure this will get deleted, but if the database was down, how were they still allowed to collect payments? it should've been tied together. i mean, if someone can crack codes, how come they can't figure out how to answer emails and pms?

I dont think it will be deleted, or I might just up ending being banned lol, but I had to pay through paypal when I paid mine, so I don't think their payment system, like my own, would be down unless paypal was.

awms1212
06-07-2010, 05:00 AM
thats the right one. are you SURE you have a verizon touch pro 2? sorry to ask, but something has to be mixed up here. put your phone into bootloader mode and tell me everything it says on there.
Yes i am sure

razorloves
06-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Yes i am sure
bootloader info?

awms1212
06-07-2010, 06:50 AM
thats the right one. Are you sure you have a verizon touch pro 2? Sorry to ask, but something has to be mixed up here. Put your phone into bootloader mode and tell me everything it says on there.

rhod*** 32m ss-bc
spl-0.70.0000
microp(led)0x0a
turbo hw/turbo sw
tp mfg data
503,529 782,839
794,204 207,208
210,842 calibrated

awms1212
06-07-2010, 09:08 AM

Also this

pimpsuprazx
06-07-2010, 10:59 AM
Also this

thats EPST not bootloader

FROG_LEG_SALAD
06-07-2010, 12:26 PM
y touchscreen isnt working so im trying to relock it and go to the store with it cuz itll ned to be replaced . so when i run the relocker and the screen asks if i will allow the program to run and since the screen wont respond to my hitting yes how can i confirm it yes thru the keyboard or is that not possible

razorloves
06-07-2010, 12:57 PM
rhod*** 32m ss-bc
spl-0.70.0000
microp(led)0x0a
turbo hw/turbo sw
tp mfg data
503,529 782,839
794,204 207,208
210,842 calibrated
lol...was there a reason you put *** over the model number?

awms1212
06-07-2010, 01:02 PM
lol...was there a reason you put *** over the model number?
You said everything

razorloves
06-07-2010, 01:03 PM
You said everything
your phone literally shows the *** instead of 3 numbers? somethin weird goin on there. i've never heard of that. i'm not sure how that happened, but thats whats causing your problem. Was your phone supercid or alterred in anyway?

anmc28
06-07-2010, 06:55 PM
i have a replacement phone and the hardspl shows error when i try to unlock the device. and it also says i have unlocked a device before is there a way i can get it unlocked i have verizon tp2 ty

razorloves
06-07-2010, 07:00 PM
i have a replacement phone and the hardspl shows error when i try to unlock the device. and it also says i have unlocked a device before is there a way i can get it unlocked i have verizon tp2 ty
read the the red part. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1789380&postcount=1592
it's mentioned over and over in here. you screwed up by using the same computer that you originally unlocked with, so now you're flagged and only have the pay option or the ticket option.

anmc28
06-07-2010, 07:16 PM
my luck must of ran out this is my second replacement the last i got it to unlock when turning off my antivirus and firewalls. gonna try a diff computer and see thanks razor

pimpsuprazx
06-07-2010, 07:57 PM
my luck must of ran out this is my second replacement the last i got it to unlock when turning off my antivirus and firewalls. gonna try a diff computer and see thanks razor

just curious, what OS are you using?

razorloves
06-07-2010, 11:00 PM
y touchscreen isnt working so im trying to relock it and go to the store with it cuz itll ned to be replaced . so when i run the relocker and the screen asks if i will allow the program to run and since the screen wont respond to my hitting yes how can i confirm it yes thru the keyboard or is that not possible
just relock it using the sd card method. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95375

anmc28
06-08-2010, 01:51 AM
windows xp pimp

anmc28
06-08-2010, 01:53 AM
tried another computer razor still no luck thanks though

pimpsuprazx
06-08-2010, 02:03 AM
windows xp pimp

from the experiences I've had, I had better luck with my vista laptop then my xp laptop, still no luck though?

razorloves
06-08-2010, 02:29 AM
yea...as i mentioned before, once you tried with the same computer, you were screwed. they flaged your phone, so no matter what computer or internet connection you try, the server is still gonna see that your phone is flagged. thats why i told you that your only option now is to submit ticket and wait or pay the 4 quid

tek818
06-08-2010, 04:46 AM

Did you submit a support ticket? If so, please let us know the response time.

anmc28
06-08-2010, 06:34 AM
how do i go about getting a support ticket

razorloves
06-08-2010, 07:21 AM
how do i go about getting a support ticket
it's right at the beginning of the first post. read it thoroughly.

anmc28
06-08-2010, 04:48 PM
thanks razor just sent it in. i will let you know howlong it takes tek818

RESET
06-09-2010, 04:08 AM
Please forgive me if this has been covered. My phone is my only internet connection. I can not be connected to the internet and run activesync at the same time. How can I run the HSPL?

ezln0423
06-09-2010, 04:29 AM
i used pdanet to unlock my phone since it uses activesync just conetc to the internet using pdanet then run the unlocker

http://www.junefabrics.com/pdanet/index.php

razorloves
06-09-2010, 05:12 AM
i used pdanet to unlock my phone since it uses activesync just conetc to the internet using pdanet then run the unlocker

dude...are you serious? how long you been keepin this juicy info to yourself? lol. you're the first to report such a thing. it has been known that you cannot unlock using the phones internet. thanks for sharing.

flyers2114
06-09-2010, 08:38 AM
thanks razor just sent it in. i will let you know howlong it takes tek818

also interested in this...

dude...are you serious? how long you been keepin this juicy info to yourself? lol. you're the first to report such a thing. it has been known that you cannot unlock using the phones internet. thanks for sharing.

+1 on this...its a breakthrough....lol

ezln0423
06-09-2010, 03:34 PM

lmao i thought everyone knew about this lol i first did it when the unlocker first came out in octuber lol i feel important now lol

RESET
06-09-2010, 08:33 PM
lmao i thought everyone knew about this lol i first did it when the unlocker first came out in octuber lol i feel important now lol

I thought they were being sarcastic at my expense. I DLd the program last night and used it to surf for a while. Good stuff. Thanks given.

O'Neil Mitchell
06-09-2010, 09:15 PM

Im guessing this will slove the problem of getting a swap unit, and having to wait before you are able to unlock :toothy7:

Dr.8820
06-09-2010, 09:20 PM

http://www.junefabrics.com/pdanet/index.phpthanks given!

razorloves
06-09-2010, 09:56 PM
I thought they were being sarcastic at my expense. I DLd the program last night and used it to surf for a while. Good stuff. Thanks given.
so...did you unlock your phone while using it?

RESET
06-09-2010, 11:09 PM
Not yet. I planned on trying tonight. I want to load BigMaxSense this weekend. This is my first smart phone so I am a little gun shy. I don't want to brick my phone. I think the instructions in the first post cover everything I need to know.

razorloves
06-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Not yet. I planned on trying tonight. I want to load BigMaxSense this weekend. This is my first smart phone so I am a little gun shy. I don't want to brick my phone. I think the instructions in the first post cover everything I need to know.
make damn sure you follow the part in red here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1789380&postcount=1592

hypeo
06-09-2010, 11:39 PM
It did not work for me. unless your doing other steps that I might be missing.

All I did was run the unlocker form the phone's own connections using PDANet and it still flagged mas having already unlocked before.

RESET
06-09-2010, 11:40 PM
make damn sure you follow the part in red here. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1789380&postcount=1592 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1789380&postcount=1592)
I already downloaded everything and extracted the files to a folder on my desktop. Do they have to be directly on my desktop?

razorloves
06-10-2010, 12:07 AM
It did not work for me. unless your doing other steps that I might be missing.

All I did was run the unlocker form the phone's own connections using PDANet and it still flagged mas having already unlocked before.
that just means that your imei or your computer is flagged on there server as having been used before. the pdanet method is just a means for an internet connection for those that dont have internet access on their computer. Or it's for people that need a different internet connection for when they unlock a replacement. It does not magically bypass their license checking.

razorloves
06-10-2010, 12:10 AM
I already downloaded everything and extracted the files to a folder on my desktop. Do they have to be directly on my desktop?
it's fine for the unlocker exe to be in a folder on your desktop.

RESET
06-10-2010, 12:13 AM
OK, I will move the unlocker exe onto the desktop. Thanks. I will be doing this when I get home from work tonight. Flashing the ROM still scares me but that is for a different thread.

EDIT: Well, I am 0 for 3 on this. Every time I try to run the unlocker my phone turns off. I did a hard reset before the last attempt and it still does it. Any ideas?

razorloves
06-10-2010, 02:57 AM
OK, I will move the unlocker exe onto the desktop. Thanks. I will be doing this when I get home from work tonight. Flashing the ROM still scares me but that is for a different thread.

EDIT: Well, I am 0 for 3 on this. Every time I try to run the unlocker my phone turns off. I did a hard reset before the last attempt and it still does it. Any ideas?
your phone is not turning off. the screen is just going black. it's suppose to do that. it is explained in step 8. read the first and second post thoroughly.

RESET
06-10-2010, 03:06 AM
Well, off or black, it is disconnecting and does not let the program finish. I get an error message telling me to check the USB connection, I hear the tone that autosync makes when you disconnect the phone and I have to soft reset to get the phone back. Also, it goes to black before I get the the part covered in step 8.

razorloves
06-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Well, off or black, it is disconnecting and does not let the program finish. I get an error message telling me to check the USB connection, I hear the tone that autosync makes when you disconnect the phone and I have to soft reset to get the phone back.
put your phone into bootloader mode and connect it to your computer. a new device should be recognized and a new driver installed, then it should say USB on the bottom of the phone screen. when thats done, disconnect phone and soft reset and do the unlock procedure over again.

to put phone into bootloader mode, turn phone off, hold vol down and then hold power button. dont let go of those buttons until tri-color screen comes up. should only take a couple seconds.

RESET
06-10-2010, 03:31 AM
OK, I put the phone in boot loader mode and plugged it back in. The computer did not load a new driver but the serial at the bottom of the phone screen switched to USB. I think I saw it load the driver one of the times that I hit the reset button while it was still connected. It shuts down right after I hit the flash button. I can click thru the next couple screens while the phone is starting back up. When I hit the next button after it has identified the current version and the new version, it shuts the phone down again and I get the error message.

Maybe I should try my other computer.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

EDIT: I transfered everything to my desktop and tried again. I am now sporting a freshly unlocked phone. Thanks for helping me out Razor. Looks like my netbook is in for a hard reset of its own. :cwm10:

razorloves
06-10-2010, 04:02 AM
OK, I put the phone in boot loader mode and plugged it back in. The computer did not load a new driver but the serial at the bottom of the phone screen switched to USB. I think I saw it load the driver one of the times that I hit the reset button while it was still connected. It shuts down right after I hit the flash button. I can click thru the next couple screens while the phone is starting back up. When I hit the next button after it has identified the current version and the new version, it shuts the phone down again and I get the error message.

Maybe I should try my other computer.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

EDIT: I transfered everything to my desktop and tried again. I am now sporting a freshly unlocked phone. Thanks for helping me out Razor. Looks like my netbook is in for a hard reset of its own. :cwm10:
lol...cool man. glad you got it unlocked. let me know if you need help with anything else. have fun flashin roms.

flyers2114
06-10-2010, 06:04 PM

you will be fine....very very hard to brick the phone....as long as you follow the steps you will be fine....

oops...missed a whole page....glad you got it....

RESET
06-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Yup, Razor got me thru it and I even flashed BigMaxSense last night/this morning. That wasn't half as hard as I thought it would be. I used the load from SD instructions. I forgot about the hard reset after flashing and thought I had some issued but all is good not. Thanks for the help with unlocking everyone.

jnuts5423
06-11-2010, 01:08 AM
So, im at a loss for words. I just got my replacement phone, relocked my old phone like a charm. But somehoe, ive lost the original unlocker i had, and the "download newest rhodiumhard spl package," is not working for me. i keep getting a clipboard error. I cant even run as an adminstrator, because i cant extract it. Im willing to pay for the second unlock, cause it doesnt look like im gonna get a free pass, but why am i not even getting the option to download the exe? ive tried 3 browsers, and still nothin. I tryed to use my sisters computer, but her mcafee kept deleting the exe, and finding it as a trojan as soon as i extracted it. Now ive helped multiple people get unlocked, not counting my original phone. What is wrong? I got 3.5, wmdc, all the administrator rights, hell i even shut my firewall off for a sec and tried to do it. ????????????? has the unlocker changed???

razorloves
06-11-2010, 01:19 AM
So, im at a loss for words. I just got my replacement phone, relocked my old phone like a charm. But somehoe, ive lost the original unlocker i had, and the "download newest rhodiumhard spl package," is not working for me. i keep getting a clipboard error. I cant even run as an adminstrator, because i cant extract it. Im willing to pay for the second unlock, cause it doesnt look like im gonna get a free pass, but why am i not even getting the option to download the exe? ive tried 3 browsers, and still nothin. I tryed to use my sisters computer, but her mcafee kept deleting the exe, and finding it as a trojan as soon as i extracted it. Now ive helped multiple people get unlocked, not counting my original phone. What is wrong? I got 3.5, wmdc, all the administrator rights, hell i even shut my firewall off for a sec and tried to do it. ????????????? has the unlocker changed???
sounds like your antivirus is getting it. disable av

jnuts5423
06-11-2010, 01:34 AM
sounds like your antivirus is getting it. disable av
lol. that was it. I feel like a moron. thanks for the tip bro.

And it went through first time. On to max now

razorloves
06-11-2010, 01:37 AM
lol. that was it. I feel like a moron. thanks for the tip bro
no prob man. you're welcome. i'm surprised you haven't seen my daily posts in here saying to disable av and firewall before downloading. lol

ezln0423
06-12-2010, 02:44 AM
damn razorloves ur the man in this thread lol and im glad i was able to help a mate thanks for giving me thanks (rep) guys!!!

schick79
06-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Does anybody know about how long it takes for a support ticket to be answered for a paying customer? I paid for the unlocker (twice actually - once for my wife's phone as well) and I had to get a replacement phone from Verizon. The free unlocker won't even work for me, I guess because of the previous unlocking activity on my computer. It's been about 4 days since I put the ticket in and there's bee no response. The only other time I put a ticket in was during the database problem period, so it never got answered of course. I just have no idea if it takes them a while to get to tickets, or if there could be another problem.

They will let you unlock one more time in this case, won't they?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

razorloves
06-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Does anybody know about how long it takes for a support ticket to be answered for a paying customer? I paid for the unlocker (twice actually - once for my wife's phone as well) and I had to get a replacement phone from Verizon. The free unlocker won't even work for me, I guess because of the previous unlocking activity on my computer. It's been about 4 days since I put the ticket in and there's bee no response. The only other time I put a ticket in was during the database problem period, so it never got answered of course. I just have no idea if it takes them a while to get to tickets, or if there could be another problem.

They will let you unlock one more time in this case, won't they?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
there's no tellin. if it's business as usual, expect to be waiting forever.

FYI for everyone
You MUST disable anti-virus and firewall first. then download the unlocker, then extract it to your desktop, then connect usb cable to phone and computer and establish an activesync connection, then right click on the unlocker exe file(that is on your desktop) and choose Run As Administrator.
IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you're unlocking a replacement TP2 or if this is not your first time unlocking a TP2, you need to get on a different computer and different internet connection from what you used to unlock before. If you don't do that, then they will detect that you've unlocked before and then your phones IMEI number will be recorded and blocked, thus forcing you to submit a ticket and wait or choose the donate/pay option in the unlocker and give up 4 GBP. Choosing the donate/pay option will allow the unlocker to continue instantly