PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

latinsbest is keeping up the good worklatinsbest is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Posting Suggestion for all Chefs

This suggestion is an attempt to make things easier for the viewers. In the initial post, in the title, beside the version of the new ROM I would suggest to write what post it leads to.
For example: Chef – ROM 6.5 V 51054 POST 130
With this info, who ever will browse the thread will know that whatever lies beyond post 130 pertains only to the current ROM version. Posts before 130 will obviously address old version of the ROM. If the thread is cleaned it doesn’t hurt to update that post to reflect the current post number. Then again it’s only a suggestion I think it could speed up things and maybe void a bit of questioning as the viewer will know where to look for current ROM info, or at least where to start! As the ROM is updated also the post should be updated thus promoting a more organized thread… Because with all these updates sometimes it’s hard to keep track J
Old 05-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Posting Suggestion for all Chefs

some of us are already using something similar to this

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Re: Posting Suggestion for all Chefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinsbest View Post
This suggestion is an attempt to make things easier for the viewers. In the initial post, in the title, beside the version of the new ROM I would suggest to write what post it leads to.
For example: Chef – ROM 6.5 V 51054 POST 130
With this info, who ever will browse the thread will know that whatever lies beyond post 130 pertains only to the current ROM version. Posts before 130 will obviously address old version of the ROM. If the thread is cleaned it doesn’t hurt to update that post to reflect the current post number. Then again it’s only a suggestion I think it could speed up things and maybe void a bit of questioning as the viewer will know where to look for current ROM info, or at least where to start! As the ROM is updated also the post should be updated thus promoting a more organized thread… Because with all these updates sometimes it’s hard to keep track J
That is not a bad idea at all, I will modify my rom thread (in post #1) to indicate where the v3 info starts.

Like my work? Hit

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development