PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: sprint

ericizzy1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
finger scrollimg on treo 800w

any one knows of a way to finger scroll pocketbreeze on today screen using 3rd party software?
Old 01-09-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Talking Re: finger scrollimg on treo 800w

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
any one knows of a way to finger scroll pocketbreeze on today screen using 3rd party software?
Try the application attached, download the zip and install both cab files let me know if you need instructions...
Attached Files
File Type: zip ftouchflo_v141zip.zip (49.0 KB, 110 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-10-2009, 04:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ericizzy1 is a n00b
Re: finger scrollimg on treo 800w

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
Try the application attached, download the zip and install both cab files let me know if you need instructions...
tried it in the past and did not work. did you have it work for pocketbreeze on today screen?
Old 01-10-2009, 09:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted
Carrier: Sprint

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i use SPB pocket plus, it doesnt finger scroll in office mobile, that i know of, but it does for pretty much everything else

Last edited by skeegcpp; 01-10-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
tried it in the past and did not work. did you have it work for pocketbreeze on today screen?
Never tried on pocketbreeze before, but anything else it works just fine...
Old 01-11-2009, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ericizzy1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeegcpp View Post
i use SPB pocket plus, it doesnt finger scroll in office mobile, that i know of, but it does for pretty much everything else
thnx. its a great program. but still no finger scrolling on today screen.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:58 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

I think that would probably have to be built into pocketbreeze. Most apps I've used that allow finger scrolling can't tell the difference between wanting to scroll different sections on the today screen or different sections in an app. It just scrolls the whole screen.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

a little off topic but does spb pocket plus work right on the treo 800? when i had the treo 750 (back in the day) it jacked up the audio

[/U]
Old 01-12-2009, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ive had pocket plus for the longest on my 800. i like it, also no audio issues. what type of audio issues did u experience?
Old 01-21-2009, 10:31 PM
VIP PATROL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
a little off topic but does spb pocket plus work right on the treo 800? when i had the treo 750 (back in the day) it jacked up the audio
Sure it does...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w