PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2010, 08:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Metro PCS

Jake.schneider99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Metro pcs treo pro roms. Please!!

Hey guys. Im some what of a noob when it comes to this stuff. I know the ins and outs of a few HTC devices and getting to know the treo pro which isnt too hard since its powered by HTC, but my big question is, can anyone cook a ROM for the Treo Pro on METRO PCS. Ive tried making ROMs before but I think Im a little bit of a rookie in that field due to my ROMs acting funny and just not working out. Plus I dont know how to get Metro's files/cabs/whatever it is to make them metro "friendly". There's a lot of guys out there, aka RaiderFan, aka, Mighty Mike, and a few others that make some sick ROMs out there. So, maybe we can get one of them to cook one up. Maybe this is just me, because I've searched and searched and got nothing regarding this. I just think since the phone can be put ON metro then why not HAVE a metro ROM? I dont know. Maybe Im out of my league here asking or what not, but I thought it would be nice to not have to add all the metro cabs needed to make the phone work properly and delete all the sprint junk that doesnt workk with Metro PCS. Again, sorry if this has been discussed. Like I said. Im fairly new at this. Thanks in advance. Hopefully we can get something going.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Palm Treo Pro

Tags
metro pcs, metro roms, treo pro