PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > HTC Snap

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 05:37 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
[KITCHEN][S511 only] Jmz Snap Kitchen

Since I was only using the Snap for a temp device I figured I would post my work. First and foremost many many thanks goes to ookba as none of this would have been possible without him. He helped so much with everything. He provided me the OEMs and XIP to make this work. I tweaked the xip and oems much much more and have this. This kitchen does not include any of his personal rom tweaks/additions. This is pure stock with no extra stuff added. If you don't know how to use a kitchen please read up and then proceed.
Old 04-25-2010, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SPIK3 is keeping up the good workSPIK3 is keeping up the good work
Re: [KITCHEN][S511 only] Jmz Snap Kitchen

Thanks, will be checking this out.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

JMZ thank you so much. I enjoy cooking for the tp2. I cant wait to try cooking for the smartphone.
When I run the erviuskitchen.exe I get the following:
OS Value on NBHUtil.xml for Captain Not Found. set 0x400 as Default.

Also everything in the kitchen is set to true, and the kitchen is white. I've never used 1.3, is this normal?

EDIT: I found the Evr file. Loaded it With evris 1.82 and tried to cook. I got the following exception...

Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in you application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
Item has already been added, Key in dictionary:"imgstart" Key being added:"imgstart".

It gets to Executing: platformrebuilder.exe and just sits there.
Any ideas?

Again thanks for your help.

Last edited by hthomas; 04-28-2010 at 04:14 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well its 3.20 am I have a ruu_signed.nbh rom. It about 111mb. I am dead tired I'll flash tomorow.

Can you tell me how to make new sys builds for this kitchen set-up (evris 1.3).

I've never come across 131dpi
Again Thank You

Last edited by hthomas; 04-29-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Jmz thanks it worked. still havent seen any 131 dpi sys builds. Have you tried 96dpi 320x240? I dont know much about dpi.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Is this thread Supported ?
Old 05-20-2010, 06:00 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Is this thread Supported ?
yes and no. There most likely won't be any updates to it as I can't test anything because I don't have the Snap anymore. I just saw that there wasn't a kitchen anywhere to be found and gave people a place to start.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
yes and no. There most likely won't be any updates to it as I can't test anything because I don't have the Snap anymore. I just saw that there wasn't a kitchen anywhere to be found and gave people a place to start.
Thanks You for dumping the ROM and seting it up.
How did you come to find that EVK 1.3 would be best suited for this Kitchen?

I dont there will ever be another 131 dpi sys.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:06 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
Thanks You for dumping the ROM and seting it up.
How did you come to find that EVK 1.3 would be best suited for this Kitchen?

I dont there will ever be another 131 dpi sys.
The newer builds of EVK don't like the xip of the Snap very much. Can't figure out why but it doesn't. Also, the rumor I heard but have not tried is if you cook the 96dpi tweak in you can use the 96dpi sys builds. Once again, I haven't tried it as I no longer have my Snap but the worst that is going to happen is it not work....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
The newer builds of EVK don't like the xip of the Snap very much. Can't figure out why but it doesn't. Also, the rumor I heard but have not tried is if you cook the 96dpi tweak in you can use the 96dpi sys builds. Once again, I haven't tried it as I no longer have my Snap but the worst that is going to happen is it not work....
What is the 96dpi tweak? Where would I find it?

Are all 96dpi PPC?

Edit: Do you remember how to put these snaps into bootloader manually ?

Last edited by hthomas; 05-22-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Devices > HTC Snap