PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Applications (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Total Commander: How to? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44666)

jimmiekain 11-13-2008 01:23 PM

Total Commander: How to?

I really wanna install the original flip clock and i found it but it came with instructions that say to use total commander to install it. Problem is... It doesnt tell you how to use total commander. Can someone please either post instructions on how to use the Total Commander program or at least point me to the right direction?

Or.

If you can think of a more user friendly way to do edits please advise me!

Thanks!

CozBoogie 11-13-2008 02:20 PM

Re: Total Commander: How to?

If you haven't already, here's the link for Total Commander.

Resco Explorer also give you the ability to make edits to the registry.

Did that answer your question?

late,
Coz

CozBoogie 11-13-2008 02:22 PM

Using Total Commander is very easy. There are simple move/copy functions that allow you to move/copy files in bulk.

What is it that you're trying to do exactly (besides install the flip clock)?

late,
Coz

darren.wlsn1 11-13-2008 02:34 PM

what flip clock are you using? i have 3 diff. flip clocks, and none require tc. all in cab form. post the clock your trying to use.

jimmiekain 11-14-2008 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 516794)
what flip clock are you using? i have 3 diff. flip clocks, and none require tc. all in cab form. post the clock your trying to use.

wow well dude can you please post a cab of the original flip clock. The one that looks like the gsm original clock for the touch pro?

jimmiekain 11-14-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cozboogie (Post 516776)
Using Total Commander is very easy. There are simple move/copy functions that allow you to move/copy files in bulk.

What is it that you're trying to do exactly (besides install the flip clock)?

late,
Coz

Naw.... i found a clock i wanted to install and the instructions arent clear at all. they just say use total commander to install the manilla. I have no idea what a manilla is or how to use total commander so i removed it and moved on. LOL

DumbDumb 11-14-2008 11:57 PM

How can i use this program Delete the HTC_CM_Guardian.ink file and the HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file? both these programs are reseting my web setting right after i set them.. These files are locked by windows.. i can kill the proccesses but that only works until i reset the phone or turn it off then it the same thing over again.. its getting really old lol.

clusterbuck 03-20-2010 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DumbDumb (Post 520464)
How can i use this program Delete the HTC_CM_Guardian.ink file and the HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file? both these programs are reseting my web setting right after i set them.. These files are locked by windows.. i can kill the proccesses but that only works until i reset the phone or turn it off then it the same thing over again.. its getting really old lol.

Guardian Killer

gwynne04 04-19-2010 11:59 PM

love you! thanks!