PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Applications

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MagiCall for Smartphone! (Beta)

MagiCall Beta, now working on WM5/Wm6 Smartphone:

(shot of ppc version)

This is a beta, so somethings need testing.

The auto-SMS reply sends gibberish characters right now and the developer, Song, is aware of the issue and working on.

Please post any experiences or feedback here.

Beta is attached below (need to be logged in to see file)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MagiCall is a smart tool for bidirectional calls filtering and SMS filtering. With MagiCall, you have the ability to block unwanted callers, automatically hang up on someone bothering you, and more! Stop anyone you just don't feel like speaking to at the moment from disturbing you. Automatically add prefix number in front of the original outgoing call number based on your rule. Hang up predefined outgoing numbers such as international calls. In addition, you can also take control of your incoming SMS Messages. Reply back or send an SMS to someone or launch an application when a rule is being triggered. And it can log detail information about all triggered events to the log file.

Features:

* Bidirectional calls filtering
* SMS messages filtering
* Filters by numbers
* Filters by contact/non-contact
* Ability to filter by Pocket Outlook Categories
* Ability to add multiple numbers into one rule
* Filters by SMS contents
* Auto hangs up unwanted calls
* Auto delete spam SMS messages
* Sends or forwards SMS to one or more numbers
* Launches applications
* Support landscape and square screen
* More...

This product should be installed on the device memory!
Attached Files
File Type: zip magicall122beta_337.zip (123.4 KB, 119 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-06-2007, 03:01 PM
Lurker

11michael is a n00b
how do u download it can u give me a detailed step on how to
Old 05-06-2007, 03:42 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Download The Zip File your PC > Unzip > Copy CAB Over To Phone/miniSD Card > Find the CAB & Click To Install.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 05-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Lurker

11michael is a n00b
woah im confused i downloaded the zip on my comp. then i used winrar which opens the files i see a cab file do i extract it to a folder or open it and copy all of the files. When you download it there is 1 cab file then u double click and u see like a million of them. What do i do
Old 05-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Retired Staff

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11michael
woah im confused i downloaded the zip on my comp. then i used winrar which opens the files i see a cab file do i extract it to a folder or open it and copy all of the files. When you download it there is 1 cab file then u double click and u see like a million of them. What do i do
Copy the cab file to your phone. Then on your phone use File Manager to find where you copied the cab file to. Click on the cab file to install the program on your phone.
Old 05-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Lurker

11michael is a n00b
THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM DONATINFG MAD POINTS 2 U!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Lurker

11michael is a n00b
one more question if you download a homescreen it has 5 files what do you do??? can u give me a detailed step
Old 05-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11michael
one more question if you download a homescreen it has 5 files what do you do??? can u give me a detailed step
Answered your PM.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:42 AM
Lurker

ilgees247 is a n00b
Old 05-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Lurker

RandyJStark is a n00b
Is there anywya that you can use this to act like a calling card??

I am trying to integrate my cell phone and VOIP i2bridge to alow free calling with sprints - sprint to home - service.

What I am trying to do is call my VOIP number's i2bridge, before dialing my contacts phone number in my address book. When I dial my VOIP number, the i2 bridge recognizes my number and gives me a dial tone. Then, after my contacts phone number is dialed after connecting, a "#" sign must be inserted to initiate the call.

I posted in the 700WX forum and one of the moderators was kind enough to post a .cab file that did this very well, except that I forgot I needed to insert a # sign after my contacts phone number! -The program he posted also waited too long before dialing the contacts numbe - which I am sure is just a simple "pause" command of sometype - I am sure this can easily be modified to a 0 or 1 second pause which would be ideal. Anyone have any suggestions or will this program work for this?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Applications