PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Applications
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2007, 10:37 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way to increase the text size in Vieka WordPad
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

bubbatex is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatex
BTW - Installed Autolock - After going through the choices and hit "Done", I get this - "Error creating keyboard hook. Program is closed. (31)".

Suggestions?
Hmmm, not sure. List the settings I guess that you have for it.

You don't have any other keyboard-type programs installed like Qtask or QCaps?
I figured it out - disabled Vito Cut/Paste, then installed Auto Keylock and then enabled Vito again - all works well now. Keylock is great.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

sanyo is a n00b
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BTW - Installed Autolock - After going through the choices and hit "Done", I get this - "Error creating keyboard hook. Program is closed. (31)".

Suggestions?
Hmmm, not sure. List the settings I guess that you have for it.

You don't have any other keyboard-type programs installed like Qtask or QCaps?
I figured it out - disabled Vito Cut/Paste, then installed Auto Keylock and then enabled Vito again - all works well now. Keylock is great.
that's not true for all. mine still gives that same error while only vito is running.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

bubbatex is a n00b
"while only Vitro is running". Well, that's is your problem. Read closer. I said "disabled Vito Cut/Paste" - which means Vito is NOT running.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sanyo is a n00b
Quote:
"while only Vitro is running". Well, that's is your problem. Read closer. I said "disabled Vito Cut/Paste" - which means Vito is NOT running.
ok wow that's a horrible attitude to have. maybe you didn't understand. i DISABLED vito and then INSTALLED the autolock app THEN ENABLED vito again and received that error still. autolock would work flawlessly when vito wasn't running(after the install!!!) but soon as i enabled vito it did that error and did it over and over so i restarted and it worked fine. but overall didn't like it and uninstalled it.
Old 03-04-2007, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sanyo is a n00b
also, is there a known sms threader that actually works on the q?
Old 03-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
I think this title needs to be amended based on the first sentence in the original post:

Quote:
Here's a small list of some really great (mostly free) programs for the Q and other smartphones:
Having a PPC means these programs arent for us which would have eliminated the need to open this and start reading just to find out...IMO
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:27 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScandaLex
I think this title needs to be amended based on the first sentence in the original post:

Quote:
Here's a small list of some really great (mostly free) programs for the Q and other smartphones:
Having a PPC means these programs arent for us which would have eliminated the need to open this and start reading just to find out...IMO
But this thread is in the smartphone forum isn't that enough
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bubbatex is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo
Quote:
ok wow that's a horrible attitude to have. maybe you didn't understand. i DISABLED vito and then INSTALLED the autolock app THEN ENABLED vito again and received that error still. autolock would work flawlessly when vito wasn't running(after the install!!!) but soon as i enabled vito it did that error and did it over and over so i restarted and it worked fine. but overall didn't like it and uninstalled it.
Sorry, you were not clear - but you started out "that's not true at all" - so pot calling the kettle black?
Old 03-04-2007, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sanyo is a n00b
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyo
Quote:
Sorry, you were not clear - but you started out "that's not true at all" - so pot calling the kettle black?
no i said "that's not true FOR all" meaning there are exceptions but at that time, like i said in last post, i had not restarted the phone and before that time it did give errors when i followed directions as posted. nonetheless, thanks for the tip on disabling vito to install the app.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Smartphones > Applications