PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 12:25 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Question is there a way to recalibrate the screen or a known good sprint rhod 400 ts-calibrat.

I just upgraded to FRX07 (clean install fresh files) without a ts-calibration file on my root sd card so that it would prompt me to calibrate the screen 1st boot...all went fine, i tapped all 5 points as closely as i could with the stylus right on the crosshairs but now it seems as if my lower half of the screen is mis-aligned vertically, if i tap an menu line or something usually something half an inch below clicks as if my stylus or finger was in a different spot, however the top half of my screen feels well calibrated....

is there a good way to recalibrate the whole screen? or perhaps someone has a good working ts-calibration file for the Sprint CDMA Touch Pro2 (Rhodium 400) that they can share? THANKSSSS

Old 07-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: is there a way to recalibrate the screen or a known good sprint rhod 400 ts-calib

Follow the steps in the FRX07 thread dude... the directions to recalibrate manually in there, and the calibration file attached is for RHOD. It was made on my 400, but should work for all RHOD's.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:35 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: is there a way to recalibrate the screen or a known good sprint rhod 400 ts-calib

theres about 3 frx07 threads and i didnt read anything about recalibrating after 1st boot, is that possible?

which post are you talking about that has a sprint calibration file attached?
Old 07-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

As far as I'm concerned, there's only one FRX07 thread. The others are just 'updated' to reflect FRX07...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...dle-frx07.html

You can recalibrate whenever you want. Read the steps in the first post for manual calibration.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
As far as I'm concerned, there's only one FRX07 thread. The others are just 'updated' to reflect FRX07...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...dle-frx07.html

You can recalibrate whenever you want. Read the steps in the first post for manual calibration.

Until the next rootfs is released, how about we throw that script to pull the calib points from winmo onto the user.conf file? This peeps need to calib only once, on winmo and thats it .

can i get an amen !!!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sprint Touch Pro 2 Rhod400 ts-calibration file

Code:
I've had this configuration forever and it has worked great on every build....
Old 07-28-2011, 12:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
Sprint Touch Pro 2 Rhod400 ts-calibration file

Code:
I've had this configuration forever and it has worked great on every build....
because you are using the same phone. Each phone requires diff calib to be accurate.

Can i get an amen !!
Old 07-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Until the next rootfs is released, how about we throw that script to pull the calib points from winmo onto the user.conf file? This peeps need to calib only once, on winmo and thats it .

can i get an amen !!!
sounds like its worth an amen nigga
Old 07-28-2011, 01:32 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post

can i get an amen !!!
Ah, I follow you. I'll try it out and see... Thanks for the suggestion!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2