PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

machek is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
nfl mobile

So I downloaded Verizon NFL with my tp2, and I'm getting an error when opening "NFL can only be viewed by active verizon users." However I am a verizon user. Do i still need to set something up on my phone to get this working? I dont have anything saying Verizon on my phone when I use android. All it says is T-CDMA 64 on the lock screen, and I assumed this is normal since everything else works. Any ideas guys?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: nfl mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by machek View Post
So I downloaded Verizon NFL with my tp2, and I'm getting an error when opening "NFL can only be viewed by active verizon users." However I am a verizon user. Do i still need to set something up on my phone to get this working? I dont have anything saying Verizon on my phone when I use android. All it says is T-CDMA 64 on the lock screen, and I assumed this is normal since everything else works. Any ideas guys?
What build are you on? FRX07 should not say T-CDMA 64.

I'm not sure what this app would be looking for, and I know you're a VZ customer... but you're a VZ customer with a WinMo device. I don't know what metric they could use to look at that, but perhaps they are identifying you as such...
Old 07-25-2011, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I'm sorry, should have said which version. I'm on frx06
Old 07-25-2011, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Is that my issue? Should I just update to FRX07?
Old 07-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Is that my issue? Should I just update to FRX07?
I don't know if it's your issue or not, but there's a lot of new things in 07....
Old 07-31-2011, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Does anyone have the newest app for it, cause after I loaded FRX07, its now not on the market anymore.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:34 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Does anyone have the newest app for it, cause after I loaded FRX07, its now not on the market anymore.
Search around for the apk? :shrug:
Old 07-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt Virus Infected and Ziggy Beastmode

McLabia is a n00b

Devious Intentions » Downloads » Apps Theres the old APK. It worked after you installed and then updated it from the market. Atleast for the Thunderbolt anyways. Hope it helps and works for you.
Old 08-01-2011, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks, but thats the one I already have. I have looked around for it, thanks Arrrghhh for the suggestion, but I already did that. The problem is when it tries to update, the market no longer updates it, therefore it doesnt work. And the reason I asked for it in here is in case someone had the APK that is already updated, if it exists. Sounds like it doesnt.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Thanks, but thats the one I already have. I have looked around for it, thanks Arrrghhh for the suggestion, but I already did that. The problem is when it tries to update, the market no longer updates it, therefore it doesnt work. And the reason I asked for it in here is in case someone had the APK that is already updated, if it exists. Sounds like it doesnt.
Bummer.. sorry dude. Did you try the Market Changer app or whatever the heck? I haven't used it, but there's some app that will allow you to spoof other devices - tricking the Market into thinking you're on a different device or a different carrier (I think).

Maybe it's Market Enabler...? I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of detail as I've never used it .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2