PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 02:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newest Htc Sense On Froyo Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey ACL just curious this isnt a htc sense question but what are the things the devs are trying to fix at the moment for android. o and is there any news on the camera? sorry to bother you i am just really curious hopefully it islnt to much to ask
i think everyone is bouncing around. Even myself.. i keep jumping from usb to panel and sometimes some sense work. Thing is some stuff cant be solved so we jump to the next thing depending on how much more research is done. Last time i heard camera is being worked on but for the kovsky, nothing really for the tp2 yet.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thx acl. I noticed on the newest kernel that it seems smoother and less laggy. So thx for all the hard work.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS
Threadstarter

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
nothing to report. been busy with the kernel and other devices that need attention. Yes i have a raph 800 now (donated) so i can help with some of the dev there.

If you find a link of a deodexed version of the rom, that would be all i need to start looking into this htc bee thing. But it doesnt look much diff than the wildfire. They arent 72xx so we would still have small issues.
here ya go.. 911sniper.blog.163.com/blog/static/14290088120109955851300/
it has a qvga display do i dont know if thats a problem. this phones basically the htc aria cdma version
Old 10-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Froyo with HTC Sense Coming to the HTC Hero | xda-developers

idk if this will help but i want to keep this thread alive!
Old 10-21-2010, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Froyo with HTC Sense Coming to the HTC Hero | xda-developers

idk if this will help but i want to keep this thread alive!
we already have it booting.. but i dont know if you guys head but i kinda killed my phone. I cant seem to boot anymore so all my development is currently on halt..

froyo on the hero wont really solve our resolution issue, so that is something that still would need to be fixed.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
we already have it booting.. but i dont know if you guys head but i kinda killed my phone. I cant seem to boot anymore so all my development is currently on halt..

froyo on the hero wont really solve our resolution issue, so that is something that still would need to be fixed.
Yeah, unfortunately, it sounds like ACL is off the nand development unless we can get him a working phone. I know we all appreciate his work, and if you have a few bucks to toss a donation to him, he'd love to get a replacement to work on. I know he's already looking at one just to continue development on nand for us
Old 10-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

charbroil is a n00b

Bought you some coffee ACL. Thanks for all the hard work. =)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charbroil View Post
Bought you some coffee ACL. Thanks for all the hard work. =)

Thanks a bunch..
Old 10-25-2010, 04:12 AM
VIP Member

So im getting asked alot "Hey acl.. what do you mean there is a resolution issue " .. ok so i figured i show you. Android itself will resize to fit the screen, but the widgets cant change sizes. So we have this un-usable mess right now.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1...1025040644.jpg
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2010, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS
Threadstarter

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
So im getting asked alot "Hey acl.. what do you mean there is a resolution issue " .. ok so i figured i show you. Android itself will resize to fit the screen, but the widgets cant change sizes. So we have this un-usable mess right now.

http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1...1025040644.jpg
does this mean the devlopment is over for trying to add froyo with sense on tp2. im not trying to rush you or anything.. we all apreciate your time you spend on this... if you need help with anything i will do my best to help..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2