PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 02:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newest Htc Sense On Froyo Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by alher591 View Post
any1 else now how to get sense on froyo reference build..??
Seriously? ACL just said if you find him a Froyo 2.2 sense build for a msm7k device that he would port it over. If ACL can't get it ported, I'd go out on a limb and say nobody else on here is going to be able to do it for you...
Old 10-02-2010, 03:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
any1 else now how to get sense on froyo reference build..??
you really have no clue how it all works huh. You cant add sense to any build. You would need to start with a build already with sense on it. I'm not gonna go into details but the frameworks themselves have sense on them meaning htc compiles that stuff in there. Cant rip it out, cant add it.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS
Threadstarter

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
you really have no clue how it all works huh. You cant add sense to any build. You would need to start with a build already with sense on it. I'm not gonna go into details but the frameworks themselves have sense on them meaning htc compiles that stuff in there. Cant rip it out, cant add it.

you people get easliy mad here. im new to this and yes i did understand your previos post that the only phone is the desire because of the same proccesor. i was just wondering if i could mabe port any sense...but my question got answerd
Old 10-02-2010, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
you people get easliy mad here. im new to this and yes i did understand your previos post that the only phone is the desire because of the same proccesor. i was just wondering if i could mabe port any sense...but my question got answerd
Nahh no one was mad.. but I can see how you might think it.

I got as far as the boot animation with the wildfire chinese release. But the surfaceflinger is crashing so I could go beyond that. The good news is the hero devs on xda are also interested in getting to work. And if they do that's good news for us. In theory anything hero will work for the tp2
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:38 PM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Thanks for clarifying your response ACL,I know that your intentions were good but sometimes people perceive things the wrong way.
I am hitting the thanks to get you closer to 2K
Old 10-02-2010, 05:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Thanks for clarifying your response ACL,I know that your intentions were good but sometimes people perceive things the wrong way.
I am hitting the thanks to get you closer to 2K
You the man !!!..

im actually just mean to people on xda.. :-p
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Nahh no one was mad.. but I can see how you might think it.

I got as far as the boot animation with the wildfire chinese release. But the surfaceflinger is crashing so I could go beyond that. The good news is the hero devs on xda are also interested in getting to work. And if they do that's good news for us. In theory anything hero will work for the tp2
alright thanks for the info no disrespect man. sorry i cracked at you like that. i should be thanking you devlopers.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:38 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
alright thanks for the info no disrespect man. sorry i cracked at you like that. i should be thanking you devlopers.
More devs are joining the fight. The Legend developers are also interested in it so this can become a reality. We had success in the past running legend roms so that is a big plus. Soon ill post as soon as i have something bootable.

For now you can just enjoy the old sense ui 2.1 build :-p
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2010, 11:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
More devs are joining the fight. The Legend developers are also interested in it so this can become a reality. We had success in the past running legend roms so that is a big plus. Soon ill post as soon as i have something bootable.

For now you can just enjoy the old sense ui 2.1 build :-p
alright.. i appreciate make sure to post back on any new info.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:24 AM
VIP Member

FInally got this beotch too boot. it wasnt pretty.. but it was progress.

course we got the resolution issue but now i need to see if its even worth it to run the native resolution apps from another build or create a scalner using the blit engine so we can upscale this version
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2