PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

stash182 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

apologies if this has been asked before, but...
how do you create a conference call?

I've tried putting the call on hold and then dialing the second number like in WM6, but I just get a brief dial tone and then nothing after I press hold.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

I'd rather have BT then my camera. Out here is California, we can only use hands free while we drive. And now its like a $200 fine for being caught using your phone normally.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
I'd rather have BT then my camera. Out here is California, we can only use hands free while we drive. And now its like a $200 fine for being caught using your phone normally.
I don't think people should be able to use the phones at all when they're driving, but that's just me. More laws probably won't help, I don't see why they have to legislate common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stash182 View Post
apologies if this has been asked before, but...
how do you create a conference call?

I've tried putting the call on hold and then dialing the second number like in WM6, but I just get a brief dial tone and then nothing after I press hold.
Not sure if this works yet. I'll play with it in a few to see if I can get it working...
Old 10-07-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ThrottleAbuse is just getting started

I haven't seen much on MMS posted. Is there anyway to get MMS to work yet? A workaround for Verizon like the sprint pics thing? Is MMS that difficult to get working or is it just not a priority?
Old 10-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrottleAbuse View Post
I haven't seen much on MMS posted. Is there anyway to get MMS to work yet? A workaround for Verizon like the sprint pics thing? Is MMS that difficult to get working or is it just not a priority?
I would say it's definitely not a priority, especially since the camera isn't working...

I've seen a few guys that REALLY wanted it, and I think they sorted out incoming but not outgoing. Don't quote me on that.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:27 PM
N00b

linguini is just getting started

Is there a way to add external wallpapers? I see a bunch in media/resource but I think Android launches them from Launcher.apk, and there's maybe 10 or so. I'm using Reference 10-4.

Thanks

**disregard, found them in gallery after 10 mins of loading

Last edited by linguini; 10-07-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

justmosing is a n00b

This camera on the TP2 is definitely not great, I think my Palm centro took better pictures lol. But I don't have a Point and Shoot I can carry around easily and I don't lug the DSLR everywhere I go, so when I need a quick picture, I rely on the phone. Having a so-so picture is better than having nothing hehe.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

tdiltsj is just getting started

I too would like to know how to receive MMS messages on Verizon. If there is a way, or some app I can install to handle it, that'd be pretty sweet. I could care less about the camera as it has no flash, and takes crappy pictures thanks to the lens being scratched up (poor design). I'll continue to wait patiently. You guys are doing great!
Old 10-08-2010, 01:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Kernel is updated for the update utility. Feel free to use it and get the current 10/7 kernel!
Old 10-08-2010, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

2phonejones is keeping up the good work2phonejones is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
Kernel is updated for the update utility. Feel free to use it and get the current 10/7 kernel!
Where can i find the new 10/7 kernel without using the update utility thanks

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps