PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/16] FRX01 FINAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
Here is what it looks like....does anyone see any issues as it still says Unknown keyword: 'acpuclock' and runs but it still is not overclocked....?? Thanks

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=rhod500 htc_hw.force_cdma=1
acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800"
boot
Well that looks right. You should change the hw3d.force=1 to a 0, hw3d isn't working yet for our devices.

But the OC line looks correct. How do you know it's not working...?
Old 09-24-2010, 05:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well that looks right. You should change the hw3d.force=1 to a 0, hw3d isn't working yet for our devices.

But the OC line looks correct. How do you know it's not working...?

I guess I don't but I assumed it was not working as I received that error message and I assumed it just skipped over it and booted....Also, I did not see any performance gains with or without it....any way to measure cpu speed in android....software???
Old 09-24-2010, 05:55 PM
bikr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Does anyone use any sort of backup program to restore all their apps between builds?

I've read good things about Titanium Backup but haven't tried it yet.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikr View Post
Does anyone use any sort of backup program to restore all their apps between builds?

Try it. I havent seen anything better... it does more than just back up your stuff, it gives you plenty of options for other things as well... get on it lol.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikr View Post

It's the one I use. There's a couple of others, but it's the only one I've tried.

Quote:
I guess I don't but I assumed it was not working as I received that error message and I assumed it just skipped over it and booted....Also, I did not see any performance gains with or without it....any way to measure cpu speed in android....software???
Yea... I think System Panel Light will do it for you. Not sure. The performance gains are not dramatic in my experience... Keep in mind, there's still a lot of un-optimized things lurking in the system...
Old 09-24-2010, 07:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Patiently waiting... but oh how I miss an updated BLAZN.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
Patiently waiting... but oh how I miss an updated BLAZN.

Me too!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro

tmacovec is a n00b

Why was this site reported as suspect by Google...?

Advisory provided by[IMG]file:///images/malware_logo.gif[/IMG]Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for scepterr.info

What is the current listing status for scepterr.info?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-19, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-19.Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s).
Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including hsbit.com/, luvweb.co.uk/.
1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including hsbit.com/.
This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, scepterr.info did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:
  • Return to the previous page.
  • If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Updated 15 hours ago

©2008 Google - Google Home
Old 09-25-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Here is what it looks like....does anyone see any issues as it still says Unknown keyword: 'acpuclock' and runs but it still is not overclocked....?? Thanks

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=rhod500 htc_hw.force_cdma=1
acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800"
boot
you have the acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 on a new line. it all has to be on one line separated by a space. try this:

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=0 physkeyboard=rhod500 htc_hw.force_cdma=1 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800"
boot
Old 09-25-2010, 08:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
you have the acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 on a new line. it all has to be on one line separated by a space. try this:

set ramsize 0x10000000
set ramaddr 0x10000000
set mtype 2292
set KERNEL zImage
set initrd initrd.gz
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=0 physkeyboard=rhod500 htc_hw.force_cdma=1 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800"
boot

Yep!!! That was it. Thank you so much!!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps