PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

slow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post your TP2 Android Home Screen !!! (STICKY PLEASE)

a pic from me & my fiance's engagement pics (a few months ago)
Old 03-18-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

surge is keeping up the good worksurge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
Post them up people
Can you maybe update the first post or the title of the thread to mention something about also including the program and skin used?

I like some home screens, but it's a game figuring out what program and skin are used.

thanks
GSM Dev Thread: Click here
Latest Kernel and Module: Click here
Old 03-19-2010, 04:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

RE90 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge View Post
Can you maybe update the first post or the title of the thread to mention something about also including the program and skin used?

I like some home screens, but it's a game figuring out what program and skin are used.

thanks
in teh android market, search for shootme (see the icon of the app in the first home page posted)

i really like the calendar widget and the google account syncing (email, calendar)....this is an awesome phone os. if i could only get my contacts to sync with my facebook!
Old 03-19-2010, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslow4g63 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE90 View Post
in teh android market, search for shootme (see the icon of the app in the first home page posted)

i really like the calendar widget and the google account syncing (email, calendar)....this is an awesome phone os. if i could only get my contacts to sync with my facebook!
I am using the facebook sync app which you can find in the market, I believe it only updates the pictures but it's nice. My buddy's hero actually updates the pictures and when people update their status it puts it in his sms threaded messages
I think this is all possible on our phones but a lot of features are disabled because of the developers taking things 1 step at a time.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 & HTC HD2
Carrier: Verizon & T-Mobile

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow4g63 View Post
I am using the facebook sync app which you can find in the market, I believe it only updates the pictures but it's nice. My buddy's hero actually updates the pictures and when people update their status it puts it in his sms threaded messages
I think this is all possible on our phones but a lot of features are disabled because of the developers taking things 1 step at a time.
Yeah I am using the same app in the Mean time until the one built into Android starts working. I know the feature works for at least all 2.0 builds and up
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk
Old 03-19-2010, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

surge is keeping up the good worksurge is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE90 View Post
I know about shootme and it's works well.
I'd like to see people post what program and skin they use. For example, some posts simply say Beautiful Widgets or another program, but there are so many skins.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:35 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

thanks

Sure...
Old 03-19-2010, 09:36 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®
Threadstarter

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:

thanks
Completed your request.
Old 03-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Post your TP2 Android Home Screen !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangrel_82 View Post
here are my screens how everyone likes

I know saw some of you ask and people haven't answered it correctly, there is weather widget and there is weather widge donate which is 1.99. weather widget donate is how you get the skin that looks similar to htc plus donate comes with hella skins available to change. beautiful widgets is the one that has the digital clock and not that pretty.

those soft keys are from htc sense that why his bottom looks like that. install sense and youre good to go.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 03-20-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17992; U; en))

You can still be in the android threads. Just chill out and direct and help people. Having fun is ok in one or two posts. You are always posting too so you stick out more. 400 times in a week is a little much though. Sometimes taking breaks from a forum is a good thing. Just sit back and watch for a couple days.

Please rename this back and we can continue this thread.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2