PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 04:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sbk968 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] XDAndroid GBX0C 2.3.7 Build

I'm getting the error "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." and asking me to force close the application. It is happening a lot today even though I restart Android. Please find the logs attached and help me resolve this issue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip data.zip (28.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

i think the data.img might be corrupted, i've had this in past and i had to remake the img file. but then again I didn't put much time into trying to fix it either, takes me about a half hour to restore back to how it was so I just put up with it, doesn't happen often for me either
Old 07-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo 800W
Carrier: sprint

nyles is a n00b

Loving this build. Can somebody assist me in using the physical end button to end calls. I remember being able to do so in the the frx build and tried looking in spare parts, as well as in the settings but canʻt figure it out. Thanks for all the hard work and help in advance.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Lurker

nyles is a n00b

Found it. Forgot it was in "accessibility". Please disregard the post above.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Lurker

nyles is a n00b

Sorry folks, I really feel like an idiot now by almost having this conversation with myself on this board. I checked the "Power button ends call" under accessibility settings but my end call button still takes me to home during a call. I would like it to immediately hang up the call which is not working. I need to push the "end" button on the screen. I also have the spare parts settings for the "end button behavior" as "Nothing". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyles View Post
Sorry folks, I really feel like an idiot now by almost having this conversation with myself on this board. I checked the "Power button ends call" under accessibility settings but my end call button still takes me to home during a call. I would like it to immediately hang up the call which is not working. I need to push the "end" button on the screen. I also have the spare parts settings for the "end button behavior" as "Nothing". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Without hacking the keymaps yourself, you can go in 'Spare Parts' and change the power button to be end call... Sorry that's the best I can offer without totally hacking the build.

You could try this app at your own risk (I've never tried it).

With the prox sensor, it never bothered me that I would have to use the on-screen flow. The way we've chosen, you actually get a fully functional home key.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Lurker

nyles is a n00b

Thank you very much for the timely response. After searching through many threads, that was what I was thinking, but wanted to know for sure. The power button isnʻt so bad, thanks again for your all your hard work.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

monmouthguy is a n00b

I'm still using FRX07.1 on my TP2. I also installed GBX0C 2.3.7 but it doesn't have the voice recognition on the keyboard like Froyo. I use this feature everyday but would like to switch to GBX. Is it not functional on GBX yet? or have I been doing something wrong on my install?
Old 08-01-2012, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmouthguy View Post
I'm still using FRX07.1 on my TP2. I also installed GBX0C 2.3.7 but it doesn't have the voice recognition on the keyboard like Froyo. I use this feature everyday but would like to switch to GBX. Is it not functional on GBX yet? or have I been doing something wrong on my install?
I think you have to have Google voice search installed, but I don't use that functionality myself.
Worse case download another keyboard from an app market. I am sure there is something out there that will do what you want.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmouthguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
I think you have to have Google voice search installed, but I don't use that functionality myself.
Worse case download another keyboard from an app market. I am sure there is something out there that will do what you want.
This ^^. You need Google Voice Search in order to use it...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development