PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: MTS

viber is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to viber
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
You need to remount /system RW before pushing it. If you want to be able to revert, you should also rename the old one before pushing the new one, so you have both.
I do adb remount. Because if i just push files is write readonly system. Nothing changed when i put this ril.
May be need to start from task29.

P.S. How can i save angry birds savings in this case. My wife will angry if i again clear all and need to start from begining.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viber View Post
I do adb remount. Because if i just push files is write readonly system. Nothing changed when i put this ril.
May be need to start from task29.

P.S. How can i save angry birds savings in this case. My wife will angry if i again clear all and need to start from begining.
You've gotta be kidding me...

Titanium Backup.

Others have success with the RIL, if you're not able just wait until the next build.

Edit - looks like others didn't adb push, they actually put it in the .zip and then flashed. You can try that as well, although adb push should work (assuming you set the permissions the same!!! Oh, and reboot).
Old 12-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Lurker

viber is a n00b

Quote:
assuming you set the permissions the same!!! Oh, and reboot
under premissions you mean unix premissions on file (user, group, others). Hm may be you are right i don't check that. But i'm not sure that in this case.
I need root explorer for changing this?
Old 12-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
under premissions you mean unix premissions on file (user, group, others). Hm may be you are right i don't check that. But i'm not sure that in this case.
I need root explorer for changing this?
I always just chmod in adb. ls -la will tell you permissions, match them with chmod.

This isn't easy, you might want to wait until it's more stable/easy for n00bs.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Lurker

viber is a n00b

who noob? i noob? i'm not noob i have some experience in unix. i know what is shell, chmod, ls and other unix commands
Old 12-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
who noob? i noob? i'm not noob i have some experience in unix. i know what is shell, chmod, ls and other unix commands
Ok... so do it then!

btw, there's no shame in being a noob - so long as you recognize your own limitations...
Old 12-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Lurker

viber is a n00b

ok i noob in android and adb, coz i start using him in end of summer. But hope i will make my contribution in your good and hard work, guys!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

@[ACL] tri-color screen numbers 507,524 799,845 788,201 221,210 221,847

adb shell cat output: 820,881,183,879,497,529,822,179,181,178

created some more batch files to get dmesg log file,radio log, display calibration info, flash and boot into recovery
here

edit: i gave you info of the one i had replaced the ts-cali file; other rhodium never displayed any info

uploaded logs for weird display issues, power press screen would come on briefly and go black, could still unlock on black screen, waited for LED to go green and try again for several times. usually 5th time was the charm, also locking up.... could be related to v6 supercharger script will omit on new fresh install

v6 script might be causing issues will omit from now on
Attached Files
File Type: zip logs.zip (24.0 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip radio.zip (9.5 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip logcat.zip (10.2 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by vzihome; 12-08-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2011, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
@[ACL] tri-color screen numbers 507,524 799,845 788,201 221,210 221,847

adb shell cat output: 820,881,183,879,497,529,822,179,181,178

created some more batch files to get dmesg log file,radio log, display calibration info, flash and boot into recovery
here

edit: i gave you info of the one i had replaced the ts-cali file; other rhodium never displayed any info

uploaded logs for weird display issues, power press screen would come on briefly and go black, could still unlock on black screen, waited for LED to go green and try again for several times. usually 5th time was the charm, also locking up.... could be related to v6 supercharger script will omit on new fresh install

v6 script might be causing issues will omit from now on
hmm well i dont need the numbers of your ts-calib file but of the calib file generated on first boot. You can always grab a fresh one by doing this on adb shell

Code:
cat /sys/android_tp_cal/tp_cal
It should match your tri color numbers but in a different order.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:42 AM
Lurker

viber is a n00b

cat android_tp_cal/tp_cal show me
in ts-calibration of sdcard builds little bit different but with this parameters touch screen works better:
Can i edit android_tp_cal and put there digits from ts-calibration file?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development