PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Possibly, it is an old Blackberry AC charger (from my i8350).

Although I never had issues with FRX7.1, so it would be unique to OMGB if it is the charger.
if it happens to omgb it will happen to anything nand. So try to see if it happens while you charge via USB for a night.

Edit: also i wanted to talk about bug tracking. Arrgg and I originally used the bug tracking list on the project page. Problem was that no one else was. lol. We managed to squish alot of bugs this way so for the dedicated bug reporters i suggest yall visit the project page and see if we can begin this again.

Last edited by [ACL]; 12-05-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sprintHTC is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Sorry I am a bit of a noob, so this might be a stupid question. I successfully installed the latest version. When I look at the running applications it tells me I have 30mb of memory used and 20mb available. Is this how it is supposed to be? When I was running XDAndroid I would get over 100mb available right after boot. 20mb doesn't seem like enough to run programs efficiently, and indeed the device does lag. What am doing wrong?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Boost

mbellot is keeping up the good workmbellot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
if it happens to omgb it will happen to anything nand. So try to see if it happens while you charge via USB for a night.
Will do. I'll put the phone/charger next to the laptop with adb in case it happens tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Edit: also i wanted to talk about bug tracking. Arrgg and I originally used the bug tracking list on the project page. Problem was that no one else was. lol. We managed to squish alot of bugs this way so for the dedicated bug reporters i suggest yall visit the project page and see if we can begin this again.
Just making sure, you mean this one, right?
Old 12-05-2011, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjustlove View Post
OMGB does not support GSM, so I made a GSM/WCDMA/EVDO ROM, but only phone use, GPRS is unable to connect, I need help.Thanks a lot.
You must be justvu from diypda, I resolve this problem, You replace libhtcgeneric-ril.so with XDA build's, so GPRS not work,

String in file /sys/class/htc_hw/radio always "CDMA", so this is why GSM not work on RHOD400/500

Last edited by muziling; 12-06-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbellot View Post
Will do. I'll put the phone/charger next to the laptop with adb in case it happens tomorrow morning.

Just making sure, you mean this one, right?
yup thats the one.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:08 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
You must be justvu from diypda, I resolve this problem, You replace libhtcgeneric-ril.so with XDA build's, so GPRS not work,

String in file /sys/class/htc_hw/radio always "CDMA", so this is why GSM not work on RHOD400/500
you guys should move your convo out of here. Completely unrelated and will only confuse others.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
@[ACL] pm sent

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD500)
Carrier: Megafon

YkureniY is a n00b

[ACL],
Why GSM mode does not work in latest build? The problem is not found?
Old 12-06-2011, 03:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
BUG FOUND! When using HW keyboard and set "capslock" led light stays on even after powering phone off,or keyboard lights go off. Led light doesn't turn off until "caps lock" is manualy taken off.

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 12-06-2011, 03:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
you guys should move your convo out of here. Completely unrelated and will only confuse others.

No, you are wrong , this is related to your build.
GSM can't work on RHOD400/500, this is becuase ril bug,
ril use string in file /sys/class/htc_hw/radio to determine network is CDMA or GSM, but string in RHOD400/500 is always CDMA, and variable world_phone in htcgeneric-ril.c will never be setted to true.

Last edited by muziling; 12-06-2011 at 03:32 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development