Originally Posted by [ACL]
New version is up. I left the original 1.2.3 up since some folk use it constantly and have no issue. For the others who wish to continue testing then try the 1.2.3 (12/5) build.
- Improved Power management for the panel
- Removed default TP points and pull calibration from winmo. Make sure you calib your panel in Winmo before going nand. Those will be your defaults from now on.
- pppd runs using a wrapper now so you can hax without rebuilding anything. This is temporary until a cleaner way is built.
- Add GSM support (nand tables are not optimal and currently work in progress)
- Fixed gapps. re-uploaded and should be fine now.
You out did yourself ACL, this build is fast, stable, what more can I say. Had a little trouble though, didn't go back to windows and calibrated, just flashed new build... good thing I had calibration file from sdcard builds, and that this phone has a hw keyboard. Will test and give more feedback....Also issue with keyboard layout no problem (could it be build related) still using same lk,recovery haven't flash new ones.
Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk