PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (Latest version 1.2.3) - 400/500 Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
That's what I was trying to say, when I clear data and cache then reboot tweaks and gapps still applied

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
im going to re-examine the recovery. Maybe the version up there is really bad. Besides i have some changes.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Why are you SOL? HSPL is pretty straightforward. It is required, since without it you can only flash signed images. The NBH for LK is not signed .
I've done HSPL without an issue with my last 3 TP2s. This last refurb they gave me says I have already flashed(which obviously I haven't). Since I had given up on WM and went to Android already there wasn't a problem. But now there obviously is. I put in a futile ticket about a month back and have not heard anything. Hence the SOL part. With one of my returned TP2s, I got that same message but was able to do the manual flash. My current TP2 freezes when I run the manual Rhodium file. Oh well. Guess I'll just stick to FRX 7.1
Old 11-21-2011, 01:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan/Mogul

babcocca is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
You're flashing via SD correct?
Yes indeed.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:42 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babcocca View Post
Yes indeed.
Have you flashed with this card before? Evidently some cards do not flash. Have you tried task29?
Old 11-21-2011, 09:35 AM
N00b

Quote:
Have you flashed with this card before? Evidently some cards do not flash. Have you tried task29?
Never flashed with this card before but its my last card. All my small cards are dead/broken. No task29 as its still virgin WM6.5.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Never flashed with this card before but its my last card. All my small cards are dead/broken. No task29 as its still virgin WM6.5.
Uh... whut?

If you haven't done HSPL, you can't flash anything but stock ROM's. Is that what you mean by "virgin WM6.5"???

At any rate, I would recommend a task29 and a different SD. You sure all your other SD's are truly dead/broken? Full format with the HP Tool.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:37 PM
N00b

Is it possible to flash this traditionally? i.e. via the pc?
Old 11-21-2011, 02:40 PM
N00b

Quote:
Uh... whut?

If you haven't done HSPL, you can't flash anything but stock ROM's. Is that what you mean by "virgin WM6.5"???

At any rate, I would recommend a task29 and a different SD. You sure all your other SD's are truly dead/broken? Full format with the HP Tool.
Sorry aaarrrggh, The SD I have is the 16GB Class 2 SDHC card that came with my epic. All my other cards are trashed. I'd rather not Task 29 my tp2 before knowing for sure that the flash will work. I formatted my card from the phone itself. When I look in the File Manager, it sees the .nbh file. Sadly, it just does nothing.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:04 PM
N00b

Im an idiot. *again* I forgot I had re-locked this phone so I could sell it. I cant seem to re-unlock it though. The latest unlocker doesnt seem to unlock spl-0.72.0000.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Is it possible to flash this traditionally? i.e. via the pc?
Not yet.

Quote:
Sorry aaarrrggh, The SD I have is the 16GB Class 2 SDHC card that came with my epic. All my other cards are trashed. I'd rather not Task 29 my tp2 before knowing for sure that the flash will work. I formatted my card from the phone itself. When I look in the File Manager, it sees the .nbh file. Sadly, it just does nothing.
Why are you unwilling to try things? You've already flashed over WinMo, lol.

Quote:
Im an idiot. *again* I forgot I had re-locked this phone so I could sell it. I cant seem to re-unlock it though. The latest unlocker doesnt seem to unlock spl-0.72.0000.
Just saw this. You can only unlock once...

Last edited by arrrghhh; 11-21-2011 at 04:18 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development