PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by x12CHRIS18x View Post
How do I install this to my TP2
not to be a dick but this isnt for you. I dont want to fill this thread up with questions as to how this and how is that. When you see this thread change from "DEV" to "ROM", then you can jump in.

Your question was answered on my first post. Install LK, boot into recovery and install omgb. Simple..
Old 10-01-2011, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yea, but long press doesn't bring up recent apps. Not the end of the world.

Directions in the first post. See the other NAND thread as well. This is still pretty experimental...

Just a random question - LED I would assume indicates sleep state again...? It's always orange for me.

Oo... making a phone call doesn't seem to work out well. The UI seems to think the radio shuts off, and there's no trace of a call on the screen. I had it go into airplane mode on the last call attempt - strangely enough the call does go thru. But there's no way to control the call on the phone lol. In addition, data seems to be a bust. This is a freakin awesome starting point tho - it runs really quite well...
since you have service ill need you to do some logcats and logcat -b radios. THe ril is close to hyc's but not identical because we arent using xdandroid. This is important since this part needs to be ironed out before moving to Cyanogen Mod. So gather some logs and see whats going on.

I got your donation so ill prob get a boost account again so this can be tested thanks bro ..
Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
step 1: place RHODIMG.NBH on the root of your SD card
step 2: power down the device completely
step 3: hold volume down and power till the screen boots into bootloader mode (red green blue screen)
step 4: when prompted press power to flash

Does i did wrong, step 4 not prompted me anything, seems I encount same problem with this:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...-8gb-card.html

Does we can make an nbh file that support flash with USB

ACL, does git tinboot2.S and tinbootLK.S is the neweast, I want to try make an new NBH for usb flash method
need LK.BIN
Yep everything is up to date. To make your life easier, i can send you the lk.bin so all you need to do is clone tinboot. Just mod makelk.sh to a version that works for you and you will be good. PM me with your contact info so i can email it to you. its small.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
WTG ACL!!! Got it to boot up, need to go back and install gapps...(just did)

When I reboot from recovery, I still get the "END CALL KEY was PRESSED... fastboot_init(), udc_start()" ... then have to remove battery to reboot. After that, booted fine.

Can we use the old root update zip?

Going to play with more, will report any findings
end call key is to get into fastboot mode. Power button is to get into recovery. Just making sure you got those right. If it freezes, then thats a bug ill look into.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
since you have service ill need you to do some logcats and logcat -b radios. THe ril is close to hyc's but not identical because we arent using xdandroid. This is important since this part needs to be ironed out before moving to Cyanogen Mod. So gather some logs and see whats going on.

I got your donation so ill prob get a boost account again so this can be tested thanks bro ..
If I can help without you getting Boost, I wouldn't mind.

I sent you a logcat, logcat -b radio and a dmesg. Let me know if you want moar. I can certainly pull moar...
Old 10-02-2011, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

baalho is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

omg..sweet...thanks for the sneak peak.

Will be extensively testing the thetering feature

at
Old 10-03-2011, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

detule is keeping up the good workdetule is keeping up the good work

ACL,

I see OMGB and OMFGB on github - is there a project tree somewhere for the port to rhod_w?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:34 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by detule View Post
ACL,

I see OMGB and OMFGB on github - is there a project tree somewhere for the port to rhod_w?
just for the device specific files.

https://github.com/acl/device_htc_rhodium

i need to push some latest changes but thats about it. Most of the work went into the sensors libs. Rest is old news..

ANything specific you wanna tackle? let me know and ill try to fill you in.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2(RHOD400)
Carrier: CDMA

muziling is becoming a great contributor

with LK.BIN, now my NBH can be flash by USB.
same problem with arrrghhh, make a call, com.android.phone FC, and need to reboot, otherwise phone can't be use.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LOGS.zip (18.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by muziling; 10-03-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziling View Post
with LK.BIN, now my NBH can be flash by USB.
same problem with arrrghhh, make a call, com.android.phone FC, and need to reboot, otherwise phone can't be use.
Did you change anything in order to flash via USB?

Can you still flash via SD?

Would be nice if both methods worked, so that way people can use whatever method they prefer .

Oh, the RIL needs some lovin. Thanks for the logs, they should help ACL out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development