PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2012, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Not at all. My final goal was to reverse the batt and i was able to do it. Now i can take a break and let other talent take the code and venture into new builds. Thats the beauty of open source ... ..
so says the brightest beacon of development for the TP2 (that I can see... not trying to offend anyone...) taking a break paramount to device death

jkjk, take a break, rlx, live a little

My still NIB TP2 aint going anywhere...

Old 05-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Not at all. My final goal was to reverse the batt and i was able to do it. Now i can take a break and let other talent take the code and venture into new builds. Thats the beauty of open source ... ..

GREAT WORK ACL! I just recently unlocked my Sprint TP2 to be used on T-Mobiles network for texting and calling for my friend while she's here from columbia. Thanks so much for making everything possible! You are the man! Phone registers on Tmo no problem even while in android! You seriously ROCK!
Old 05-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Just one question, everyone has been saying that HQ Video on YouTube works, for me its still just sound no video.. Im on the Latest version 1.2.3( May 4 2012) Latest
version and i dont get HQ youtube over WiFi or Data network. Anyone know why?
Old 06-22-2012, 02:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: ertebate novin

saeid.1980 is a n00b

hi guys.
i got a problem with bluetooth headset.the bluetooth device pair and connect but there is no sound!
any solutions ?
Old 06-22-2012, 02:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by saeid.1980 View Post
hi guys.
i got a problem with bluetooth headset.the bluetooth device pair and connect but there is no sound!
any solutions ?
Bluetooth is known to have issues. It is hit and miss. Try another headset if you can.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: ertebate novin

saeid.1980 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
Bluetooth is known to have issues. It is hit and miss. Try another headset if you can.
i know.but iv seen that some issues will fix bye replacing the system or libs files.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:41 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
i know.but iv seen that some issues will fix bye replacing the system or libs files.
On our device, or some other native Android device that was 'porting' ROM's from other native Android devices?

Either way, if you have a better setup then by all means share it!
Old 06-24-2012, 03:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Can you provide any links or references? Fully functional flawless blue tooth is kind of like the search for the holy grail. It may exist, but we need Indiana Jones to find it for us. Plus there will be pigmies. I am sure of it.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WM6.1

jdoggsc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
Here they are because you asked. I make no promises that they will not cause your phone to explode, breath fire, or cause you to like county music.

I suggest that you reboot the phone after you use adb to push the other phone.apk to you system. If you just overwrite the file you will be ok. Deleting phone.apk seems to upset android a lot so I wouldn't.

If it doesn't work, I am sorry for you. These are out here just because they can be. No support is being offered or implied.

If you want to try to do this yourself. The files were pulled from [ROM][NAND] GBX0* + 3.3.x kernel - xda-developers this build.
You can just copy the phone.apk directly across.
You will need to rename and copy /system/lib/hw/gps.xdandroid.so from the other build to /system/lib/hw/gps.rhodium.so on this one.
bravo sir! it seems to be working great on mine so far.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoggsc View Post
bravo sir! it seems to be working great on mine so far.
Coolness. but don't tell anyone. It might ruin my reputation.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development