PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Movilnet/Venezuela

crazybytes is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Para los que quieran cambiar las funciones de las teclas fĂ*sicas del Rhodium...

For those who want to change the functions of the keys on the Rhodium ...

http://db.tt/S3VqGHWz
Old 04-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2 t-mobile
Carrier: viettel

thaitrong1007 is a n00b

thanks ACL for best NAND rom!
can u tell me why my rhodium 210 sometime have no sound? and camera very bad, sometime it crashed then reboot.
thanks u very much!
Old 04-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

eurohunter is a n00b

with the new kernel, the green notification light doesn't blink when it's supposed to blink. it can only stay on or off. only the red light can blink.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Threadstarter

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurohunter View Post
with the new kernel, the green notification light doesn't blink when it's supposed to blink. it can only stay on or off. only the red light can blink.
Ok, so i found out why the notifications were a little screwy. It was a userland build flag i ignored. Guess next time i upload files ill put the fix out.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: O2-CZ

milda25 is a n00b

One finding of random restarts. I do not know whether this is possible, but the problem occurs on my device if I use other than the original (stock) launcher from OMGB. I tried 2 different launchers, but since I use the stock laucher, I had no random restart (using the original launcher approx. 4 days). Maybe this information will be useful ...
Old 04-25-2012, 12:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by milda25 View Post
One finding of random restarts. I do not know whether this is possible, but the problem occurs on my device if I use other than the original (stock) launcher from OMGB. I tried 2 different launchers, but since I use the stock laucher, I had no random restart (using the original launcher approx. 4 days). Maybe this information will be useful ...
That is interesting. I will have to give NAND a try again doing this. I was using zeam launcher, and the reboots were so very bad.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 R500
Carrier: Movilnet

imohtep is a n00b

I see another clue, when SOD attacks if i put the charger the phone restart, I have read in other forums that this problem occurs when there is a sudden movement in the battery
Old 04-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imohtep View Post
I see another clue, when SOD attacks if i put the charger the phone restart, I have read in other forums that this problem occurs when there is a sudden movement in the battery
This is just pure speculation. They're thinking that the battery is not making proper contact, so if you jostle it the phone will turn off.

I had an aftermarket Seidio battery that would do this - if the phone was jostled just right - usually when sliding the screen in/out, it would turn off. Thought I was going nuts until I put the OEM battery back in...
Old 04-25-2012, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod100)
Carrier: O2-CZ

milda25 is a n00b

One interesting finding for me: I disconnected the phone from the AC charger at 7:15am today. It is now 8:20pm and chart in the Settings - About phone - Battery use shows 7h 13 m 58s on battery. Over the all day, I never connected phone to the AC charger or the USB. Does anyone have any explanation?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardknight View Post
That is interesting. I will have to give NAND a try again doing this. I was using zeam launcher, and the reboots were so very bad.
Well I loaded NAND from scrach, and I still had 2 SoD and 1 reboot event in the last 12 hours. So I will say that it seems better when I am not using the Zeam launcher (an event every 2-3 hours), it is not quite as stable as GBX0B running on my sd card. I will totally want to give it a try again after the next update, but it is just not quite stable enough to run as a daily for me yet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development