PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

htrakr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3)

Attempting to fix led notifications
I replaced the lights.rhodium.so in system/lib/hw with the one from GBX0B but when I try to create led_regime in sys/module/microp_klt/parameters it gives me a read only error when I adb push despite su and remounting as rw. Could someone point to what could be causing this problem.
I also tried in recovery mode but the folder is not visible in recovery. (I looked through the threads on XDA and IRC logs for when the switch was made for FRX and these were the changes made unless I am missing something, assuming that ACL left the patches from Oliver Gjonski in and only took out the led_regime)
If someone can make a flashable zip to fix this that would be great too

Last edited by htrakr; 03-09-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrakr View Post
Attempting to fix led notifications
I replaced the lights.rhodium.so in system/lib/hw with the one from GBX0B but when I try to create led_regime in sys/module/microp_klt/parameters it gives me a read only error when I adb push despite su and remounting as rw. Could someone point to what could be causing this problem.
I also tried in recovery mode but the folder is not visible in recovery. (I looked through the threads on XDA and IRC logs for when the switch was made for FRX and these were the changes made unless I am missing something, assuming that ACL left the patches from Oliver Gjonski in and only took out the led_regime)
If someone can make a flashable zip to fix this that would be great too
Patience. I asked ACL to at least make a user flippable LED notification, so hopefully that will make it into the next build.

However, with things like GPS still not officially in - the sleep LED will still probably be the default. ACL really wants to squash everything and make damn sure all the components work correctly with sleep before disabling that globally. Make sense?
Old 03-09-2012, 06:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Treo Pro/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO/Boost

Starfox is just getting started
Go google sysfs and come back when you figure out what went wrong.

-- Starfox
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

htrakr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfox View Post
Go google sysfs and come back when you figure out what went wrong.

-- Starfox
I tried (based on google sysfs) mount -t sysfs sysfs /sys and got mount: mounting sysfs on /sys failed: Device or resource busy Guess I am going with arrrghhh's method of patience for now
Old 03-16-2012, 07:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor

sorry guys long story... i flashed [TESTING] - NAND OMGB (1.2.3) on my rhodium 400 (sprint) everything was running great for a few days. got the phone runnig the way i like it minus the wifi (dont care about) so yesterday the screen was unresponsive for swiping screens. thought touch screen was going bad.... flashed back to winmo and touch screen works great. back to story... today i reflashed OMGB and now when sdcard is in the phone i get a reboot loop. formatted two different cards same result. funny thing is i can use either to flash OMGB or Gapps or anything in recovery. just cant boot fully with sdcard after the first boot from winmo. sdcard works in winmo without any problems.

any ideas? which logs? related issues? know issues? correctable?
im sorry if its been asked before but i must be the only one with this problem. sheeesh!

Last edited by slipdoozy; 03-16-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: add info
Old 03-16-2012, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

How are you formatting your sd cards?
Old 03-17-2012, 05:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 R500
Carrier: Movilnet

imohtep is a n00b
Hi, i give another chance to this rom with the new cwm-recovery and NBH but i have to travel today and turn off the data, but the phone had sleep of death again its so sad for me , i like this rom , its the most funtional in my opinion , but the big issues is the SOD i hate that :'( i hope in the new release you can fix that , i uses my phone in CDMA

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogal/tp1/tp2...

slipdoozy is becoming a great contributor

i formatted them on pc with standard windows format fat 32 default cluster size. ive noticed it happens when android tries to mount the sdcard. i finally got it to boot with a sdcard in (one of the ones that were not working). ive even tried to format with android and occasionally i get that boot loop. this is the senerio... turn on usb debugging on phone, connect to pc, tranfer pictures/music, unplug from pc, android tries to remount sdcard then phone restarts. causes boot loop untill i remove sdcard from phone. few tries later to put in sdcard (tada) it works.

Any ideas? i have tried it with MUI build in this forum same result. probably cause its based off OMGB build. so as long as when its going good i dont try to move any files to phone runs great. no unusual problems.

idk, but i love what [ACL] & team (whomever they be) is doing for us, and our dinosaur phones, thank you!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

wizardknight is becoming a great contributor

I would try using the hp format tool. Window's format is know to be flaky.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 R500
Carrier: Movilnet

imohtep is a n00b

hi, so sad news for me, i roll back to winmo, SOD is my headache , when i uses the phone only for sms and calls the battery behaivor is good, but when turn the data, amazing data in CDMA drain the battery life , and only uses push email and whastapp, and the led light is turn off in the first boot,but when the screen turn off the light led turn on again .

Well, in my opinion this is the mostest funtional rom for ours TP2 , i hope you can fix this issues in the next release, thanks again for your work.

Note: I use CDMA, am i test the last cwm_recovery and NBH file

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development