PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX04 - "Stable"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Sorry for the tangent. Don't have one, eh? PM me if you want info on getting one...
I don't see the need for it... But thanks .
Old 03-01-2011, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bionic
Carrier: Verizon

86shelby is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
ts-calibration should have no file extension. I wasn't able to post a file without an extension, so you have to strip it manually - be careful, by default Windows hides "known" file extensions. So you might have to show file extensions to be able to remote it.

In hindsight, I probably should've made an extension that's not familiar to Windows, but would let me attach it. I also got a suggestion to put the ts-calibration file in the startups folder, which to me would create other problems - I guess if I grab a ts-calib for every phone...
Why not just throw it in a zip?

I've always had better luck calibrating my own. Extreme left and right keys just don't seem right if I don't.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:59 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86shelby View Post
Why not just throw it in a zip?

I've always had better luck calibrating my own. Extreme left and right keys just don't seem right if I don't.
Yea, just seems wrong considering the size of the file. But that probably would work.

I prefer making my own as well, but I need to make this as easy as I can for the newbies... need to be able to boot easily!
Old 03-01-2011, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

treadwayj is keeping up the good worktreadwayj is keeping up the good work

I did a search and saw where someone had a similar but different problem with booting into airplane mode.

I am using a RHOD500 on CDMA and having the same issue. I am using the RHOD500 startup.txt that is included and made sure that force_cdma=1. I have tried deleting my data.img file as well as downloading and "reinstalling" the entire package. So now I come to the experts for help.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadwayj View Post
I did a search and saw where someone had a similar but different problem with booting into airplane mode.

I am using a RHOD500 on CDMA and having the same issue. I am using the RHOD500 startup.txt that is included and made sure that force_cdma=1. I have tried deleting my data.img file as well as downloading and "reinstalling" the entire package. So now I come to the experts for help.
I know you're CDMA, but a lot of carriers put SIM cards in the slot. Remove the SIM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I know you're CDMA, but a lot of carriers put SIM cards in the slot. Remove the SIM.
forgot to add that to things I tired b/c I don't keep a SIM card in, but SIM in or SIM out it still gets stuck in airplane mode
Old 03-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
forgot to add that to things I tired b/c I don't keep a SIM card in, but SIM in or SIM out it still gets stuck in airplane mode
Ok, that's the only two things that'll screw it up. force_cdma=1 is in between the quotes after set cmdline right?

Also, you're sure the SIM has been removed...? Tons of 400's and 500's have used this bundle without this issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Checked and it was out.

For giggles and grins I did a hard reset on the WinMo and it now it works fine
Old 03-01-2011, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
For giggles and grins I did a hard reset on the WinMo and it now it works fine
For more giggles and grins does your wifi work?
Old 03-01-2011, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc585 View Post
For more giggles and grins does your wifi work?
I'll have to test it when I get home since here at the office there isn't a non-leap wifi
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development