PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: MetroPCS

Trev23sks is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete GingerBread Bundle!!** GBX0A - Alpha! Camera!

Im using RHOD400 and I just installed the Gingerbread 2.3 but theres no service My network is MetroPCS
Old 10-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev23sks View Post
Im using RHOD400 and I just installed the Gingerbread 2.3 but theres no service My network is MetroPCS
This build is very old... so old you still have to use force_cdma.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Lurker

Trev23sks is a n00b

I tried that and i still cant do it! i got the Utility start for the force CDMA and it still no service its funny cuz poeple can call me but i cant call them -___-
Old 10-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I tried that and i still cant do it! i got the Utility start for the force CDMA and it still no service its funny cuz poeple can call me but i cant call them -___-
I hate to shoo people away from GB, but this build really is outdated. The current codebase for GB puts it in a much better state, but it's not ready for release yet unfortunately. I would stick with FroYo until there's a new release for GB...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Lurker

Trev23sks is a n00b

Darn Thanks anyway!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Quote:
Boost Mobile Brah!!! I'm paying 35 a month unlimited everything and seriously true unlimited... I've left WM Torrent Pro on over a couple nights downloading torrents and shit, not to mention... I didn't have to do shit to get my data working it worked right away.

Get through to CS ASAP, calls everywhere even in malls back of stores and boondocks. Plus I don't ruin my TP2 by MetroFlash'ing... Did you know the moment ya flash a phone to metroPCS it's damn near impossible to get it back on the branded carrier? Not with Boost no flashing involved at all...
_

Back to the subject...

What would ya'll say the suggested number of tabs are, 6 of my 7 tabs are full of widgets... But I get very noticeable lag and a lot of FC's... I'm wondering if theres anyway I can improve this, or if I should decrease the number of tabs and maybe knock out a few tabs of widgets!
Old 10-10-2011, 08:53 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
What would ya'll say the suggested number of tabs are, 6 of my 7 tabs are full of widgets... But I get very noticeable lag and a lot of FC's... I'm wondering if theres anyway I can improve this, or if I should decrease the number of tabs and maybe knock out a few tabs of widgets!
Removing widgets is one of the top things I list in my Speed Improvements thread. Along with the memory management, Android will fly...

But this GB bundle is unfortunately outdated. We're working to get a new release... in the meantime FRX07.1 is more stable.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC 6700/T8585, Samsung i760, LG VS750
Carrier: T-Mobile, Reachout Wireless

n1nj4Lo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to n1nj4Lo Send a message via MSN to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Yahoo to n1nj4Lo Send a message via Skype™ to n1nj4Lo

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Removing widgets is one of the top things I list in my Speed Improvements thread. Along with the memory management, Android will fly...

But this GB bundle is unfortunately outdated. We're working to get a new release... in the meantime FRX07.1 is more stable.
And there isn't a normal release of a Hero Sense version yet is there? Only NAND or whatever... I have my tabs setup in a desired mocking of sense, kinda! LoL
Old 10-10-2011, 09:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
And there isn't a normal release of a Hero Sense version yet is there? Only NAND or whatever... I have my tabs setup in a desired mocking of sense, kinda! LoL
Nah, Sense is pretty bloated.

I heard LaucherPro made some "Sense"-like laucher replacement. Looked pretty good from the screenies I saw, but I'm not a fan of Sense. It definitely enhanced the poor WinMo experience, but I feel it dulls the excellent Android experience .
Old 09-15-2013, 06:50 PM
chris95

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hy,
where I can download Kernel file for Touch Pro 2- Rhodium100 French... All link doesn't work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development