PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Themes

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Android Live Wallpaper Favorites With Walkthrough For Evo 4G And Others!

I would like to thank all of the developers for their hard work on these live wallpapers. in the video the name of the live wallpaper that you saw is how you can find it in the market. As said in the video these are very nice wallpapers and well worth the amount on the ones that you do have to pay for. If you would like to see a particular theme reviewed let me know and i will get that purchased or downloaded and reviewed. Also as promised here's the link to the xxxvirusxxx rom that is used to display these wallpapers.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131834
or
http://forum.smartphonejunkie.com/f5...fs-5-a-206063/

Here are the themes names in order as shown in the video:
1. aCircuitBoard
2. chains
3. city at night
4. droid 2
5. fireworks
6. mario live
7. nexus revamped
8. pano planet
9. pixel zombies
10. vr tunnel
11. waves wallpaper

sorry for the mis-speaks here and there i dont edit my videos and talk off the dome.

be sure to hit the subscribe button below the video to get email confirmations on any new videos i add to my channel.

follow me on twitter at dash_spj
friend me on facebook at smartphonejunkie dash spj

check out my fellow smartphonejunkie staff members electronics review channel at www.youtube.com/iceman7679

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6WZJiOyfZI
Old 08-27-2010, 03:10 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Android Live Wallpaper Favorites With Walkthrough For Evo 4G And Others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
I would like to thank all of the developers for their hard work on these live wallpapers. in the video the name of the live wallpaper that you saw is how you can find it in the market. As said in the video these are very nice wallpapers and well worth the amount on the ones that you do have to pay for. If you would like to see a particular theme reviewed let me know and i will get that purchased or downloaded and reviewed. Also as promised here's the link to the xxxvirusxxx rom that is used to display these wallpapers.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=131834
or
http://forum.smartphonejunkie.com/f5...fs-5-a-206063/

Here are the themes names in order as shown in the video:
1. aCircuitBoard
2. chains
3. city at night
4. droid 2
5. fireworks
6. mario live
7. nexus revamped
8. pano planet
9. pixel zombies
10. vr tunnel
11. waves wallpaper

sorry for the mis-speaks here and there i dont edit my videos and talk off the dome.

be sure to hit the subscribe button below the video to get email confirmations on any new videos i add to my channel.

follow me on twitter at dash_spj
friend me on facebook at smartphonejunkie dash spj

check out my fellow smartphonejunkie staff members electronics review channel at www.youtube.com/iceman7679

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6WZJiOyfZI
an APK for the non-market ones would be appreciated.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
which ones do you have in mind? im of course not posting the pay versions here or anything but all should be in the market. i will attach the ones needed if you can let me know. otherwise ill try to go through them tonight while at work.
Old 08-30-2010, 10:06 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
well I'm not sure which ones are free.

I'm thinking aCircuitboard and City at night, are those paid?
Old 08-30-2010, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
well I'm not sure which ones are free.

I'm thinking aCircuitboard and City at night, are those paid?
both them are paid of not mistaking... dont have the time to check cause actually at work and dont have them all installed right now on my evo.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:10 PM

oh ok, no worries then, I'll scope out some free ones

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Themes