PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 09:35 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Honeycomb?

Looks like the HC ports are getting better:

[ROM][BL1.1][BL1.2] GtabComb beta 3.0 (updated 7/10/2011) Gtablet\Zpad T2 - xda-developers

Since this one works with 1.1 bootloaders OR 1.2 BL, and I am still on 1.1, I'm gonna give it a go. Once I back everything up

I have to admit, I'm not crazy about the thought of rebuilding from scratch, but then that's the hazard of using your "hacking tablet" as your daily tablet too.

If I get around to doing this today, I'll post up some screenshots. Assuming I can get that to work
Old 07-10-2011, 07:55 PM
morsus mihi
Threadstarter

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Honeycomb?

Well... interesting. I like it. Netflix still no go, and twitcaster pro seems to have lost its mind, but otherwise... pretty nice

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P20110710042348.jpg (8.5 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg P20110710043223.jpg (15.8 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg P20110710042516.jpg (14.2 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

thx for the update,

I want netflix working on it then I can go ahead and flash.

I'm not so crazy about HC honestly, I find CM7 much more friendly.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:46 AM
morsus mihi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
thx for the update,

I want netflix working on it then I can go ahead and flash.

I'm not so crazy about HC honestly, I find CM7 much more friendly.
The memory management seems to be VASTLY better vs gingerbread. Also, the android market thinks you have a tablet, and lets you install tablet specific apps.

I'm liking it a lot. Since I didn't have netflix before, I don't miss it

Seems to be revving fast, I'll post back if a version with netflix comes down the pike.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

WM7 + Netflix FTW.
p.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:01 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
The memory management seems to be VASTLY better vs gingerbread. Also, the android market thinks you have a tablet, and lets you install tablet specific apps.

I'm liking it a lot. Since I didn't have netflix before, I don't miss it

Seems to be revving fast, I'll post back if a version with netflix comes down the pike.
Maybe I'll check it out just to see. Netflix isn't necessarily a MUST but I'd like to have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
WM7 + Netflix FTW.
p.

lol, what??
Old 07-11-2011, 01:15 PM
morsus mihi
Threadstarter

Quote:
WM7 + Netflix FTW.
p.
iOS+Netflix FT2nd? (that's how I get mine when I'm mobile)
Old 07-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
LOL!!! I meant CM7. I think that was Freudian.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Well when I'm mobile I can stream netflix on my HD2 just fine on my CM7 ROM or my Mango ROM (depending which OS I'm using) so the iOS is only good if you're talking iPad because 3.5" seems too small when 4.3" barely makes the cut for me.

Quote:
LOL!!! I meant CM7. I think that was Freudian.
lol, I thought so but wasn't sure if you meant WP7 or something.

My CM7.03 rom on my gTab is boss. btw you guys have to play Diversion on it, this game is freaking fun as hell on the tablet and with ad free on there it's even better.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:55 PM

also J I see your screenshots again, how's the video playback on your HC ROM?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets