PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 02:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Speeeddemon99 Send a message via Yahoo to Speeeddemon99
anyone else?!

Am I the only one out here with the HTC EVO View 4G?!
Old 07-15-2011, 12:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: anyone else?!

ive got 1. just rarely come over here lol.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:38 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Speeeddemon99 Send a message via Yahoo to Speeeddemon99

LOL oh cool. I'm usually in the HTC EVO 3D/4G area. But I don't want to troll them with EVO View 4G stuff. Figured I come here and get this going for some of us.
Old 07-15-2011, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

keentech is just getting started

Enjoying mine, more info on XDA though for this device. I hope eventually we can get root and custom roms!
Old 07-16-2011, 12:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

I'm returning my View, as, after taking a longer look at the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and Asus Eee transformer I have changed my mind at wanting the 7" form factor. The Samsung in particular is an amazingly slim, light, FAST device, and the Honeycomb on either convinced me to switch, its very fast, smooth and intuitive. The lack of usb ports/charging on the Samsung are leaning me toward the Asus (as well as the awesome keyboard/dock), but the Samsung is just plain sexy. To me the View was more like a large phone than a tablet, and I was really annoyed that I HAD to buy a data plan to acquire the device. Just my humble opinion.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:30 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsall_cooool View Post
I'm returning my View, as, after taking a longer look at the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 and Asus Eee transformer I have changed my mind at wanting the 7" form factor. The Samsung in particular is an amazingly slim, light, FAST device, and the Honeycomb on either convinced me to switch, its very fast, smooth and intuitive. The lack of usb ports/charging on the Samsung are leaning me toward the Asus (as well as the awesome keyboard/dock), but the Samsung is just plain sexy. To me the View was more like a large phone than a tablet, and I was really annoyed that I HAD to buy a data plan to acquire the device. Just my humble opinion.
The 10" screens are too big. The View is the perfect size. I played with ALL the 10" tabs. Samsung, Motorola, and even the new Toshiba thrive!! Only thing I do like about those tabs the abundance of accessories! The View/Flyer isn't up to par on that note. I have a few ppl gettin the Flyer just from playing with my View. The extra data plan sucks but I don't mind. And honeycomb is very nice. But the View will be gettin it soon. I'm in no rush. It's the only tablet capable of playing netflix. I love it. If the honeycomb for the View doesn't mess up netflix bring it on. Just my 2cents!
Old 07-18-2011, 09:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

yeah i agree, the 10's are just too big for what i got a tablet for.
Old 07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
yeah i agree, the 10's are just too big for what i got a tablet for.
I second that!!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC EVO & HTC EVO 3D

jimmyusmc is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to jimmyusmc

So I have the iPad 2 and I wanted to also get a Andriod tablet. Do you recommend I get the view? Keep in mind that I think that 10 inch might be just a tad big. Your input is appreciated.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:03 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Speeeddemon99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyusmc View Post
So I have the iPad 2 and I wanted to also get a Andriod tablet. Do you recommend I get the view? Keep in mind that I think that 10 inch might be just a tad big. Your input is appreciated.
IF you can avoid the contract get the HTC Flyer. Just like the View but strictly WiFi. There are other smaller cheaper Android tabs out there also. Do some searching might find one you like......... My 2cents!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets