PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Video Chat!?!?!

Anyone know how to get video chat working? I'm on CM7.1 with flashed gapps.

would like something like qik, or yahoo, or something that can go cross platform to iphones and stuff, but maybe only gtalk works?

Anyone know of anything on this and how?
Old 06-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Video Chat!?!?!

That's a good question... I tried Fringe yesterday and I couldn't get it going. I've tried Qik and Tango I believe.
I'm also on Cyanogen 7.

I wonder if Perasite or gTen or Ninjamom have this working.
p.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I think gtalk works maybe if you flash something but don't know.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Threadstarter

Supposedly this hacked version of Yahoo Messenger works,

just install the messenger app, then the video plugin.

Can't test till I get home.
Attached Files
File Type: apk yahoo.im.apk (2.38 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: apk yahoo.imvideo-270.apk (5.90 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Me too... I tried Yahoo messenger too... But it only allows you to log in once so I couldn't call myself. LOL.
Like from my phone to my tab.
I'll try this though when I get home.
p
Old 06-30-2011, 05:08 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Me too... I tried Yahoo messenger too... But it only allows you to log in once so I couldn't call myself. LOL.
Like from my phone to my tab.
I'll try this though when I get home.
p

I'd let you try with me if you were near your tab since I'm on a Sensation.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:16 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Yeah... I'm at work and even if I had it... I get a dummied down version of wifi here. It really blows.
p.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:44 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
I tested yahoo messenger with my kids. Worked ok.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets