PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 02:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Your G|tab Home Screenshots...

Just trying to encourage some G|tab momentum here in PPCgeeks. Post them up with your version of rom.

I'll start it off with my current home page. (Calkulin's TnT Rom v1.1)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:26 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Post Your G|tab Home Screenshots...

Mine (with some blurring to protect the innocent)

Photo I took: Sunset off Ventura Highway. Sigh.

VEGANtab ginger, pershoot's 4/25 OC kernel.

VTL Launcher (updated to 1.6.2)

Non-stock Widgets:

Executive Assistant, SetCPU, Ministocks, IP Address Widget, The Weather Channel

Totally recommend SoftLocker - keeps the gtab from sleeping deeply when in standby, so lockscreens work, alarm/calendar notifications happen, email comes in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg desktopsshot.jpg (190.2 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-28-2011, 03:29 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Mine (with some blurring to protect the innocent)

Photo I took: Sunset off Ventura Highway. Sigh.

VEGANtab ginger, pershoot's 4/25 OC kernel.

VTL Launcher (updated to 1.6.2)

Non-stock Widgets:

Executive Assistant, SetCPU, Ministocks, IP Address Widget, The Weather Channel

Totally recommend SoftLocker - keeps the gtab from sleeping deeply when in standby, so lockscreens work, alarm/calendar notifications happen, email comes in.

Hey thanks for posting your screenshot.. I see they're still using one of my stat icons for vegan.

Good advice on the softlocker.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:31 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I know there are many more gtab owners who are part of the PPCGEEK community... lets post them up.

Here is another...
Old 04-28-2011, 09:09 PM
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I know there are many more gtab owners who are part of the PPCGEEK community... lets post them up.
Where can I find your themes

I've changed mine to use the Business Calendar widget (BC was a free download off Amazon yesterday... check those freebies daily!)
Old 04-29-2011, 02:14 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Where can I find your themes

I've changed mine to use the Business Calendar widget (BC was a free download off Amazon yesterday... check those freebies daily!)

The current theme is meant for TNT (works with callulin's rom). Im using (the metamorph app) which I coded to work with our tablets. Making it super easy to change between themes instead of flashing it.

Made some new stat icons but still have to create the battery icon. was just testing how the home, menu, back and wifi icons looked.

Perhaps afterwards I might grab the framework res for VeganTab GB RC and upgrade the icons... lets see where it goes.

In landscape and Portrait...

Old 05-07-2011, 10:43 AM
morsus mihi

Latest simplified Home

App Shortcuts are now off to the left/right. This is just all ambient info.

Widgets:

Weatherbug, IP Address Widget, MiniStock Widget, Animated Analog Clock with the Glass Pack,

Business Calendar Widget (Teh Awesome!), Executive Assistant (Also Teh Awesome!)

Lower right side: BatteryMonitor Widget, SetCPU, Lockscreen Widget

Photo is Sunset off Surfer's Point - Ventura, CA (sigh... I wanna be there NOW)

VTL Launcher 1.6.2 is the overall launcher, on VeganTab Ginger with Pershoot's 4/30 OC kernel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg desktop.jpg (119.6 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-03-2011, 03:10 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thought I ressurect this thread again. or atleast try lol.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:42 AM
morsus mihi

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thought I ressurect this thread again. or atleast try lol.
Mine's been amazingly stable other than dropping the clock which is redundant.
Old 06-04-2011, 01:29 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Mine's been amazingly stable other than dropping the clock which is redundant.
Yeah I agree on both aspects. Has been very stable, smooth and fast with calkulins Rom combine with clemsyn's kernel. Wish (Calk) would update the rom.

Once roebeet has the BOS(honeycomb) Rom beta. I would try that out.... and theme it as well.

Here is another...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets