PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2011, 08:15 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who's got one?

Where did you get it from and what do you think about it?

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I got mine from someone on xda who had 2 orders go through. Needless to say, its incredible! Programming via Eclipe is really thing I really use my Macbook Pro for now, though I'm hopeful that we can get Ubuntu on this thing. With the ability to run an IDE, along with the dock, I'd probably never use my laptop.

Sent from my Asus Decepticon using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2011, 03:01 PM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Re: Who's got one?

Pictures. review???
Old 05-28-2011, 08:26 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MrBigKid is becoming a great contributor

Stayed on the Nowinstock site for a week before I was fast enough to snag a B1 thru NewEgg. Absolutely love it. I came from a Nook color which I loved as well but this is just so much better. So far none of the quality issues some have discussed but there ARE a few cons IMHO. However the pros are so vast it is easier to just list the cons.

Charging cord WAY to short. WTH was ASUS thinking to make a 3 foot cord????????

No USB port on tablet. Should have at least one on the tablet for those that can't or won't get the keybrd.

Short lifespan. Tegra3 rumored to be coming out in QTR4. If that happens the value of these will plummet terribly. So will the desire for one.

Speakers are nowhere near loud enough if you have ANY background noise.

No AD-HOC tethering. This is a BIG deal for me since I intend to use this with my TP2 on the road. I do not want to root the TF this early in development.

But overall I love it!

MBK
Old 05-31-2011, 10:57 AM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

3 foot cord, thats crazy. I use BT headset so no worries there. How is the keyboard (or do you have it) I heard it is kinda cheesy.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ja8t is a n00b

Hi all,
I got mine from PC Richards, made a mistake and let it go ground... ARGHHH took a week but, finally got it and it is very nice no problems at all. Like MrBigKid I came from a Nook Color which I really enjoyed but this far better. Love the screen... oh, the only thing that doesn't seem to work right now is Netflix, no biggie there. So far i haven't felt the urge to root like I did with the NC. I did upgrade to 3.1 and that went very smooth. The only problem there was the sound... had to reboot to get it back but, it just doesn't seem as loud as before...
Old 06-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ja8t is a n00b

Not sure where this belongs but, I just bought a Prime case from these guys,
PRIME - Custom Case for Asus Transformer [PRIME_TF] - $33.00 : electronicCrap, Accessories for Android Tablets and Phones
Old 06-02-2011, 01:43 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
I don't.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:28 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigKid View Post
Stayed on the Nowinstock site for a week before I was fast enough to snag a B1 thru NewEgg. Absolutely love it. I came from a Nook color which I loved as well but this is just so much better. So far none of the quality issues some have discussed but there ARE a few cons IMHO. However the pros are so vast it is easier to just list the cons.

Charging cord WAY to short. WTH was ASUS thinking to make a 3 foot cord????????

No USB port on tablet. Should have at least one on the tablet for those that can't or won't get the keybrd.

Short lifespan. Tegra3 rumored to be coming out in QTR4. If that happens the value of these will plummet terribly. So will the desire for one.

Speakers are nowhere near loud enough if you have ANY background noise.

No AD-HOC tethering. This is a BIG deal for me since I intend to use this with my TP2 on the road. I do not want to root the TF this early in development.

But overall I love it!

MBK
my girl had one and it had 2 usb ports?
Old 06-05-2011, 06:32 PM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

I just got my dock in yezterday. Tablet comes in the middle of the week...
Dock has 2 usb ports tablet doesnt.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets