PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 08:22 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995
Threadstarter

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who's got one?

Ok I got my Tab in today, I love this thing!!! I think I am about done with my laptop this thing has taken over.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jrob is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Ok I got my Tab in today, I love this thing!!! I think I am about done with my laptop this thing has taken over.
Where did you get your dock from?
Old 06-09-2011, 02:59 PM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
Where did you get your dock from?
ebay. $145 befor shipping you just have to hold out on one of the auctions.

Last edited by WarChild; 06-09-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:00 PM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Im on 27 hours with heavy usage (except 6 hours of sleep) and I still have %50 battery left.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4g

jrob is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Im on 27 hours with heavy usage (except 6 hours of sleep) and I still have %50 battery left.
nice!!! I been looking for a dock and came across Buy.com - Computers, Electronics, Digital Cameras, Books, DVDs, Music, Games, Software, Toys, Sports. They have them in stock for $149!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:12 AM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrob View Post
nice!!! I been looking for a dock and came across Buy.com - Computers, Electronics, Digital Cameras, Books, DVDs, Music, Games, Software, Toys, Sports. They have them in stock for $149!!!
Its worth it
Old 06-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I feel the same way! I sold my netbook to buy the keyboard dock for my Transformer

dja2k
Old 06-16-2011, 09:48 PM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
I feel the same way! I sold my netbook to buy the keyboard dock for my Transformer

dja2k
If you havent gotten the dock yet you in for a real treat it is so nice and the battery life is outstanding.I lkeep my laptop in one of my other bedrooms and use splash screen to print through that becouse my printer is in there too. Im not sure if this thing could print but if it cant it would be the only thing I have found that it wont do.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work

The dock is an awesome add-on! I bought the tablet and dock at the same time cause I couldn't resist.

dja2k
Old 06-16-2011, 11:06 PM
War is the answer!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dja2k View Post
The dock is an awesome add-on! I bought the tablet and dock at the same time cause I couldn't resist.

dja2k
yup and you gotta love the sd & micro sd card slots I keep a 32 gb sd card in both.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets