PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Wirelessly posted (HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SPH-P100 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I tried mine and it works. I'm z4 rooted. Got to recovery and it allowed me to factory reset.

Give some
Old 02-02-2011, 09:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: Factory Reset

so everything is as you just bought it

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 02-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Wirelessly posted (HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Yup, just finished restoring everything. It had nothing on it though when it restarted. Out of curiosity, did you unroot and try it? I didn't try that.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Threadstarter

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

no i didnt unroot cuz the defeats the purpose of hard reset
Old 02-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I will admit that, while I had the best of intentions, I forgot to try this when I got home last night. I'll try it tonight.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S3

elnene20 is becoming a great contributor

Okay so I just picked one up rooted and I am going to get rid of the stuff that you cant while not rooted. When I do that and decide to do a factory reset will I lose root and will I get everything back that I deleted? Not sure if you can do nand back up's yet as I read that on the how to root thread.. Thanx
Old 04-23-2011, 04:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Android
Carrier: uMobile

E654777 is a n00b
I can still do a hard reset when rooted. No problem at all. Rooted with superoneclick v1.7. Tried many times without fail. Even wipe cache partition.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets