PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Wirelessly posted (HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

So I have been having a ton of problems for about a month with my airave. Coincidentally,I got my tab about a month ago. Could there be a connection here? I am currently performing a check by leaving my tab off while at home to see if my airave stays online. Lately the mobile light goes from solid green to a flashing yellow. I have also been having tech support make an attempt to help but so far no resolution. I'm curious if anyone else has had similar issues who owns a tab. Thanks everyone.

Give some
Old 01-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Airave and Galaxy Tab

I have an Airave and have not had any issues with it since I got my Tab. I would assume it is a coincidence and your Airave is getting ready to go to the great microcell in the sky.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Threadstarter

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SPH-P100 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Thanks RF. It seems you are correct. I guess its up to tech support to figure the damn thing out. Lets see how long this takes.......
Old 01-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Best of luck to you, I hope they figure it out quick. With a wife and two teens at home, I know that if my Airave crapped out I would be spending hundreds of dollars per month in overages, until they got it replaced.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

tornacl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tornacl Send a message via MSN to tornacl Send a message via Yahoo to tornacl

OR - ... try this please.
Turn off all the cell devices in your house - including the Tab.
Push the reset button on the back of the Air Rave.
Let the Air Rave boot completely back up ( all lights green ).
Now one by one turn the phones and Tab back on.
The closer to the Air Rave you are, the better.

** When I am at home ... I use my Wi-Fi connection on teh Tab instead of the Sprint data connection. **
Old 01-18-2011, 11:06 PM
N00b

tornacl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to tornacl Send a message via MSN to tornacl Send a message via Yahoo to tornacl

Is it the Air Rave 2 by any chance ?
Old 01-19-2011, 10:08 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Yup! Piss on this damn thing!
Old 01-19-2011, 10:10 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Threadstarter

Wirelessly posted (HTC Evo : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; SPH-P100 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornacl
OR - ... try this please.
Turn off all the cell devices in your house - including the Tab.
Push the reset button on the back of the Air Rave.
Let the Air Rave boot completely back up ( all lights green ).
Now one by one turn the phones and Tab back on.
The closer to the Air Rave you are, the better.

** When I am at home ... I use my Wi-Fi connection on teh Tab instead of the Sprint data connection. **
I use wifi as well on the tab. I will try anything so I will give that a shot.......

Edit: tried this last night..woke up to an amber mobile light on the airave. I dont think this will ever get resolved.....

Last edited by OR78; 01-20-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-27-2011, 11:34 PM
N00b

tornacl is a n00b

Hit the reset button on the back of the AirRave ... small opening - use a needle or small nail. If that doesnt solve it ... give Sprint a call.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets