PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 08:35 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to add book to Library?

OK I have a few books, including the free Holy Bible, but can't get them to show up in my Nooks Library. In the Browser I go to B&N website and view library, when I click on Download on a specific book the box turns grey, then NOTHNG.

Am I just dumb. Although I am getting a lot of "Server is too Busy" pages in the browser as well. Could it be that everyone got a NOOK for Christmas and their website crashed???
Old 01-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: How to add book to Library?

I wish I could help... My wife and her two sisters all got nook colors and I have yet to handle the thing for more than a few moments.
It looks awwesome though.
p.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:06 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71
Threadstarter

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
I wish I could help... My wife and her two sisters all got nook colors and I have yet to handle the thing for more than a few moments.
It looks awwesome though.
p.
I figured out you have to add the books to your Library using the Nook.
When I added them using the PC, the Nook would not download them.

Pretty Nice Tablet, I Rooted Hers using autonooter. It's handled everything I've tried on it. Even got Web video working through Skyfire.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Sounds like fun... I might just get one for myself... Seeing that the 2.2 upgrade is just around the corner. It also will have the Amazon Kindle eReader on board. So you can have a choice.
I was looking at the Cruz tablet and it's really limited. A bargain at 99 bucks but no promise. Screen is not so good either. From what I've been allowed to see... LOL... The screen on the nook color is very nice.
I'll give it a few more weeks to see what the upgrade is like.
p.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Android Tablets