PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android Apps & Games (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   [FREE][GAME] Space Rush Cosmo (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=150569)

Yaro 07-09-2012 06:23 PM

[FREE][GAME] Space Rush Cosmo

3 Attachment(s)
Space Rush Cosmo is a game which belongs to the action genre, but also has a touch of the speedy runner games. Take control of a spaceship and guide it past various types of obstacles in order to travell as far as possilbe. On your way pick up collectibles such as weapons, ammo and lives that will help you to make the most out of this journey. Game speed will increase the further you get requiring high awareness and quick reactions to obtain a higher score. Scores are given based on the distance travelled and obstacles that were shot down.

There is no real story line here. You are the captain of a spaceship travelling through space at increasing speeds. Guide your ship out of the way of whatever comes at you or shoot it down.

If you like games such as Zombie Dash, Monster Dash, Lame Castle, Planet Runner or any games that require high awareness and fast reactions you are also likely to enjoy Space Rush Cosmo Lite.

Download Lite Version
Download Full Version

ENJOY PLAYING.

tonybosell 07-09-2012 11:32 PM

Re: [FREE][GAME] Space Rush Cosmo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaro (Post 2182925)
Space Rush Cosmo is a game which belongs to the action genre, but also has a touch of the speedy runner games. Take control of a spaceship and guide it past various types of obstacles in order to travell as far as possilbe. On your way pick up collectibles such as weapons, ammo and lives that will help you to make the most out of this journey. Game speed will increase the further you get requiring high awareness and quick reactions to obtain a higher score. Scores are given based on the distance travelled and obstacles that were shot down.

There is no real story line here. You are the captain of a spaceship travelling through space at increasing speeds. Guide your ship out of the way of whatever comes at you or shoot it down.

If you like games such as Zombie Dash, Monster Dash, Lame Castle, Planet Runner or any games that require high awareness and fast reactions you are also likely to enjoy Space Rush Cosmo Lite.

Download Lite Version
Download Full Version

ENJOY PLAYING.

There is most beautiful information of Space Rush Cosmo game given by you. After reading this game's information, I am very impressed. I also like the Monster Dash game. I will definitely download this kind of game in my android phone but I have never play this kind of game in my phone before. So please would you tell me how can I play Space Rush Cosmo game in my android phone?

Yaro 08-18-2012 01:17 PM

Version 1.3 is now available from the market.
Added online ranking system between players.
Minor fixes and improvements.
Download:
Lite Version
Full Version

In order to submit your score to the online score board just click on the "Score" button in the main menu then click on the "Online Score" button at the bottom of the score page. If this is your first time submiting a score you will be asked for a username and password so just enter whatever you whish and will remember (username is NOT your email address just a name that you associate with your score).

Yaro 09-24-2012 09:11 AM

Version 1.4 is now available from the market.
Made submission of online scores much more intuitive.
Minor cross screen functionality improvements.
Download:
Lite Version
Full Version

lennondevid 02-19-2013 01:51 AM

Space rush Cosmo is really awesome game that provide the great entertainment with its new features which make it easy. As per the game concern Space rush Cosmo is mine all time favorite game.