PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

killerz298 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GO SMS PRO - Group messages not working

I recently picked up an EVO 3d (stock rom) and installed the latest version of GO SMS PRO. I am running it in normal mode and have the support MMS group chat setting enabled and I do NOT have the Send as split conversations option checked. When I send a group message both of my recipients receive it but when they reply it appears under their individual name and not the group text. We are all on Sprint. They have iphone 4S. What am I doing wrong?

On a different note, it seems the application remembers the last place I left off and reopens to that spot instead of the inbox. Any way to get it to revert to the inbox when reopened?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: I knew about the basic account structure – campaig
Carrier: http://www.dobango.com/

Nicholas Downs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GO SMS PRO - Group messages not working

Hello friends,

When OFF, each recipient will be unaware that anyone else received the same message.
If you have group messaging set to ON, but your recipient does not, then that recipient will not see the group list.
If both you and the recipient have group messaging enabled, then all recipients are displayed.
When a recipient of the message replies, it is sent to all members of the group.
All messages are included in a single thread and the senders' names will be displayed above each message.
If Group Messaging is enabled, messages sent to the group are billed as a single message.

Best regards
Nicholas

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games