PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 09:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Ciscoluv is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Netflix 2.1.1 HiDef Auto Wizard (Screen Rotation) May Work With DIAL Enabled GTV's

Netflix 2.1.1 HiDef Auto Wizard (Screen Rotation) is now available for download HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?jwncswzf6on088d .....! This version of Netflix may also work with the new coming DIAL technology, which some Google TVs are already DIAL enabled (DLNA/UPNP) ....

Please Note: Uninstall the current Netflix app that's already on your Android smartphone/tablet, before installing the new upgrade Netflix 2.1.1 auto wizard version ....!

More about DIAL below ...!

Forget AirPlay: Netflix and YouTube out DIAL for second-screen simplicity

Chris Davies, Jan 23rd 2013 Discuss [1]
Netflix has officially detailed its Apple AirPlay alternative, DIAL, created in collaboration with YouTube and promising intuitive second-screen entertainment. Already garnering the support of the BBC, Sony, Hulu, and Samsung, DIAL – or “discovery and launch” – aims to streamline the second-screen experience, by automatically discovering compliant devices and starting up apps on them. So, the Netflix app on your phone will be able to spot any Netflix-compatible TVs nearby, and open up the functionality instantly.

That way, rather than forcing users to open up an app on their phone or tablet, and on their smart TV or STB-enabled TV, and then make sure they’re paired together, it should be a one-button process. That’s pretty much what AirPlay does – automatically locating other AirPlay gadgets on the same network – but whereas Apple’s system is limited to the company’s own hardware, DIAL is being offered up freely.

Unlike AirPlay, however, DIAL doesn't include any screen-sharing abilities; instead, that functionality will be left up to the app developers themselves to initiate, should they want to. Instead, it’s being positioned as broader than that, in the expectation that more developers will jump onboard if it’s more flexible.

What DIAL can do that AirPlay can’t, meanwhile, is prompt smart TV users to download and install relevant apps if they’re available, to unlock new features, as well as open up web apps on internet-connected sets. Chrome support may also be added, allowing the browser on your laptop to open up apps on your TV.

All well and good, but compatibility is the key to success, and there DIAL has something of an advantage already. According to Netflix, current-gen Google TV hardware already has support for DIAL, and there’s some support in 2012-range Samsung and LG sets; Sony is also expected to get onboard, since it and Samsung were apparently instrumental in testing DIAL during its development.

Netflix will be allowing DIAL adoptees to use the phrase “based on DIAL” in their branding, though will be licensing out use of the logo itself separately. There’ll also be a mandatory registry - which currently includes Pandora, Hulu, the BBC, Flingo, and more – for “first screen” apps (i.e. those shown on your TV) with DIAL support.

NEW UPGRADE

Last edited by Ciscoluv; 01-25-2013 at 10:06 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: [New] Netflix1.3 H264 Video Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To No

Guys, this app is sweet....!
Old 07-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff
Re: [New] Netflix1.3 H264 Video Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To No

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Do I uninstall the stock Netflix app first? Or can they both run from my Epic's app tray(for comparison)?
Old 07-30-2011, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingMinstrel View Post
Thanks. I'll give it a try. Do I uninstall the stock Netflix app first? Or can they both run from my Epic's app tray(for comparison)?
Sir, a very good question, Sprintusa told me to always uninstall the Netflix app that's already on the phone first, before installing the new Netflix app.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Netflix1.3 H264 DarkStar Version

Just got the word, Sprintusa is working on a Netflix1.3 H264 DarkStar version, coming soon .....

Last edited by Ciscoluv; 08-01-2011 at 12:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Netflix1.3 H264 DarkStar Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To None

As promised, the new Netflix 1.3 H264 DarkStar Data Master Wizard Version is now available for download, located at the bottom of post # 1.... Just remember, nobody beats the wizard 2nd to none, have fun ...
Old 08-04-2011, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Netflix1.3 H264 DarkStar Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To None

The [NEW] Netflix1.3 H264 BlueStar Data Master Wizard Version Coming Soon....
Old 08-04-2011, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Netflix1.3 H264 BlueStar Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To None

The [NEW] Netflix H264 BlueStar Data Master Wizard is now available for download at the botton of post # 1 ...

If you are the proud owners of the Sprint Evo 3D, Sprint Evo 4G, Samsung Infuse or the ultimate in video resolution quality, the HTC Sensation, all of the NetFlix apps in post # 1 will take you there, another level of movie entertainment on the small screen, a must got to have on your Android mobile device .....

Last edited by Ciscoluv; 08-04-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Netflix1.3 H264 Plus Video Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To Non

The NEW Just Released Netflix1.3 Blue Star Video Tab [Tablet] Wizard is now available for download at the bottom of post # 1 ....
Old 08-09-2011, 04:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Netflix1.3 H264 Plus Video Data Master Wizard, Nobody Beats The Wizard 2nd To Non

When I first say the Netflix app "NetFlix1.3 H264 plus Video Data Master Wizard" on my friend T-Mobile HTC Sensation 4G, it was the most beautiful video that I had ever experienced on a mobile phone.

So what I did was purchased me a T-mobile HTC Sensation 4G, now I have that very same awesome Netflix video experience, this may sound like a commercial, but it's the truth...

The "NetFlix1.3 H264 plus Video Data Master Wizard" app is the game changer, SEE for yourself .....

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games