PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Ryum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Are there any other games like WordFeud?

I started playing this yesterday with a friend, and it's pretty awesome. It's basically scrabble via mobile to mobile. You make a game, they join then you take turns. So during the day if it's your turn you can plop down a word then check it an hour or so later.

Are there any other games like this? Main feature being you can play it against/with someone like this one, and preferably turn based. Actually if there is a cool more action oriented one I'll check that out too.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:05 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Are there any other games like WordFeud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryum View Post
I started playing this yesterday with a friend, and it's pretty awesome. It's basically scrabble via mobile to mobile. You make a game, they join then you take turns. So during the day if it's your turn you can plop down a word then check it an hour or so later.

Are there any other games like this? Main feature being you can play it against/with someone like this one, and preferably turn based. Actually if there is a cool more action oriented one I'll check that out too.
The best option is to google for "Android Multiplayer" without quotes and you will find a few like these:

8 addictive Online multiplayer games for the Android |

One thing to look out for is some games are wifi/bluetooth only..while others let you play online.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-26-2010, 10:21 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
connect 4 is another one. set up a room, public or private, and your friends can join

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk
Google is the next skynet
Old 09-26-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Threadstarter

Ryum is a n00b
Re: Are there any other games like WordFeud?

So far Cestor is the only other multiplayer game I like besides Wordfeud. Connect 4 is probably fun, but I never really played it even when I owned the game as a kid

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games