View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 06:56 PM
theintrospect
Lurker

theintrospect is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
my rom

*UPDATED*WM6.1*V1.2*CricketROMvogue+ArcsoftMMSfix+ CricketCarriercab *Toshia's V1.2(Updated 6-10-09) WM6.1w/m2dCricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftMMS/WAPfix+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstructions*

This is the second edition to my rom (fixed a few issues and it runs a little smother). I would like some of you to try it out if you would like. Please give feedback so I can improve/fix/or add anything else. Here's the link

Toshia'sWM6.1V1.2CricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftM MSfixWAPSettings+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstruc tions
[Get the latest zipped file (6-10-09) for V1.2 everything you need is zipped in that, including basic instructions]

You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right.

Here is a list of some of the programs i have included on it....
*adobe reader le
*audio manager
*google maps
*gpsviewer
*streaming media
*mp3trimmer-to make your own ringtones
*m2dc-customize M2D
*s2p-slide 2 play
*slide2view
*spritebackup
*tcpmp-play virtually any media file
*opera browser
*Oxios Hibernate
*Notes
*internet sharing
*Clear temp
*htc jade album
*youtube
*a few games

To get MMS and EVDO to fully work on Cricket refer to RyanMogul's PST settings for Cricket

This one is obviously for Cricket but if you need carrier cabs from another carrier just send me a pm and I can link them for you and change the carrier on the rom itself.

I look forward to any feedback from anyone who gives it a try. Thanks to RyanMogul and mattsm for showing me the ropes and getting me started. I learned alot from you guys, +cred.

As of Right Now the only problem is the mms and when i figure it out and get it fixed i will repost and let ya'll know.

THANKS to Everyone For the Feed Back!!!

Also You put this on your device = your responsibility!

Thanks to anyone who helps along the way.

Last edited by theintrospect; 07-14-2009 at 08:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.