View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:46 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help installing mightyrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
i have installed juicy8 no problem doing what was in the direction in the how to's. For some reason tho i cant figure out how to install the final mighty rom 4. i have downloaded the victor.exe for my cdma touch diamond, now what the heck do i do with this there is no nbh file in here?
Assuming you are using a PC with Windows, double click it and follow the prompts. It's a self-extracting archive and will launch the ROM upgrade windows once it's extracted. Also, this should have been posted in mighty's thread for future reference. There are plenty of nice mighty users that would help ya.

Last edited by mwalt2; 06-25-2009 at 07:48 PM.