View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 03:13 PM
head honch
PPCGeeks Regular

head honch is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Keyboard Issues

lately my keyboard has acting up to the point that it doesn't even function..

so i gave it a week because it seemed to work when it wanted to, and then it finally gave in so this past monday i took it into a Sprint store here around my job and they weren't able to fix it so they sent me a refurb (which i was pissed about) the battery cover was repainted and everything my scratched up cover looked newer....anyways so i got it yesterday they set up the phone after some complications and the kybd was working...until

i got home they couldn't transfer the contacts at the store so i plugged it up to the HTC USBcable that comes with the phone and i was able to sync just fine, and load my apps back into the phone.....then about two hours later the kybd starts to lag and stops functioning again after only having the phone a few hours

so i took it back today told them the issue i even tried to get rid of my TP for a Pre and no luck cuz i'm fed up at this point it's gonna be my 3rd one in less than a month they just ordered me a replacement (i'm expecting another refurb) , but i left it cuz my data wasn't working (Internet & Weather)

Has anyone else had this happen to them? if so what did u do?